Bua Kaew Jukgrote

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
totally agreed with p tina... tantawan is cute but shes acts too overated. its just annoying.. wells.. off to watch episode 10 weeeee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^5 Agrees Peter... I think she's cute hehe , but shes a little to hyper LOL but eh i mean she is a sunflower ... so I guess she's suppose to be super pep ... and how was the last 2 episodes anyone care to share? I don't wanna watch on the Pc waiting till it comes to the vdo store and jus get a disc ... so... thats in advance to the person who shares LOL ....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
To..It don't matter if she's a sunflower or not..Basically almost every made up character now adays are annoying...[SCREAMS]....Anyways lol..In epi 10 everyone changed the way they looked and damn Lek looks good lol..But yea..He wanted Buagaew by the end of the night so he can become the owner of the Jukgrote because if he doesn't become her husband then the Jukgrote is going to cut him in half once again so he wants her by the end of the night...And Petchdara meets Buagaew's mom while she's running away from the monkey people..So Petchdara met with the main moneky leader and he/she (don't know what to say man lol) gave Petchdara a ring so that where ever he wants to go it'll take him there..So obviously he wanted to go to 'Nakorn Glarng Haow' so him and all his friends with the 'Hong Haew' guy went to the Lek and Au's castle...And as he arrived at the castle Lek and his people were outside so there it ended and you'll have to continue to next epi..And in the next epi from the preview Upsornsuda (Au) said to Petchdara that when he's here it makes her feel warm {YIKES}...And Petchdara finally got Buagaew so he stayed at the castle and when he was going to leave the servant told Tar to stay to be 'Meeng Kwan' for the castle because Lek wasn't here and also his soldiers weren't there and Lek was badly hurt..
Well there you go..lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-lek and buakaew so cute and change outfit nice :) cant wait to see petchdara come and help buakaew and bet up the giants lol and more drama that upsorn will see petchdara n fall in love with him jeez his marry back off your eyes lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
the pa ake is chinky but i think he's cute..he got this cute baby face..lolx..but yeah..it's more of a fantasy lakorn..but Aom she so pretty..i don't really like how pa ake have to have so many wife in this lakorn...but Lek is hot tho...hehehehe....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
his first lakorn i watch was nora with p-khet n p-noon yea he was hot i wonder if he is same in person haha anyways i agree with shubby hate when peak have alot of wives doesnt seem any fun to watch just pick one dam it lol oh well doesn't mattter as long i get to see my fave stars in there

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yes i agree..that lil sunflower is hella annoying..not just in this movie but also in Kula Sang Suay...she's hella annoying....can't stand her!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
My 2cent on this Lakorn......dont get offended kiddo's...

hmm what can i say.....first of all the pra'eak is hottt....yeah i didnt believe some until i watch the movie....i wonder where they found him so i can find one that looks like him too.....but anways omgosher this lakorn's starting to lagg in every part now....too much effects...but not as bad as Kort Gayasith!! anyways why in the world do they have to make Aom act like that..it's annoying...the little sunflower talks to damn much but then hey atleast she can act....hehee anyways sorry to say but the only nang'eak material i see is Au......not because i favor her more but then Aom's acting starting to ehhh be okay now....since Kula san suay yeah she just get's sissier and sissier and gosher i cant stand that.....lol...... we need Yam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: cause she rocks!!! Hey wasnt this movie's suppose to be good? ehhhh i might not be making sense cause surely i dont even know that the hecko i'm saying!!! umm that Lek guys' alrighty looking.....it's just crazy how he plays in modern lakorns too!!!! and if this lakorn does get's better....tell me or hollar at me, i might watch it if i do get bored............loll

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My 2cent on this Lakorn......dont get offended kiddo's...

hmm what can i say.....first of all the pra'eak is hottt....yeah i didnt believe some until i watch the movie....i wonder where they found him so i can find one that looks like him too.....but anways omgosher this lakorn's starting to lagg in every part now....too much effects...but not as bad as Kort Gayasith!! anyways why in the world do they have to make Aom act like that..it's annoying...the little sunflower talks to damn much but then hey atleast she can act....hehee anyways sorry to say but the only nang'eak material i see is Au......not because i favor her more but then Aom's acting starting to ehhh be okay now....since Kula san suay yeah she just get's sissier and sissier and gosher i cant stand that.....lol...... we need Yam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: cause she rocks!!! Hey wasnt this movie's suppose to be good? ehhhh i might not be making sense cause surely i dont even know that the hecko i'm saying!!! umm that Lek guys' alrighty looking.....it's just crazy how he plays in modern lakorns too!!!! and if this lakorn does get's better....tell me or hollar at me, i might watch it if i do get bored............loll

Huh?? Wah My P'Lekie Delicious Offend Anyone? NO Way lol ... :p I agree with u on some points but tantawan character is typical I guess... I mean all lakorns need a annoying character like kor gayasit was the stupid Jakalen Character LOL .... hehehhe ... but I wanna go back a few episodes to where Petchdala ran away from home and his little friend was begging his dad to let him go help look for him and awww it was so cute when he said "Pra Oh Rot Hai ... Bpai Look Gor Tap Kard Jai" (The Prince is Missing ... Makes Me Wanna Die) something in that nature lol .... and Aom's acting isn't ok .. its just the role the writer placed her in ... I'm sure if the writer spiced up her role she would do great at it ... so far I say shes good with the "innocent act" So I don't blame Aom's acting ... I blame her "role" lol and if Yam was in this lakorn and playing the role that Aom is playing it would be the same thing ... annoying ... because of the character they have to portray ... I mean if Au was in the same role as Aom she would be annoying also ....

LOL so different from what P'Lek said :p

So far this lakorn is getting to be a ... urgh .. lol a lakorn I might wanna wait till the end to watch hahah lol ...

--Edit ... and Tatawan LOL kinda reminds me of myself always hype and happy :p shes there to be cheeryyyyyyyyyy LOL heheh I think she's cute heheh

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Aom doesn't fit the innocent role..For example Aom couldn't do Soh Noh Noy one bit..Maybe if she was doing Vongsawan ok..For example..If she was to act in Yor Pra Glin..That role wouldn't suit her at all..And once again that Tarn Tawun girl is annoying..As you can see lakornpuenbarn changed sooo much..Back then you never see any annoying character..And kids actor/actress these days just aren't cute..I think the last cute kid actor was the kid Boy from Singh Harg Grai Pobe Yam version and the last cute actress was Biyada the little nang aek from Pra Suton Manora that played as Bee..