Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Phon

sarNie Adult
old baukeo bautong. She did know how to use her juk and she kill the bad guy with it to becuase old baukeo the pra ake had power but he was weak he would always lose the fight against the bad people until buakeo help him. Buakeo isnt a weak charactor its just this new version buakeo just sucks. lol no way to explain it. Old buakeo she dress like a girl and act like a girl but she still does stuff on her own unlike new buakeo who cant do jak but run around with that retarded little girl like some kind of sycho women. To childish and annoying they make every nang ake so annoying now fighting ot weak its all annoying to me. I dont watch but I read people comment so I get the idea how the lakorn going. Watch old buakeo buy it from sarn so u can stop complaining about how new buakeo is weak. Just dont watch it like me i havent seen lakorn puenban in years. If they continue with what thier doing I wont watch and if I have kids I wont let them watch to becuase they might get the wrong idea about life. Lakorn puenban now tecahing kids wrong things. Like this thai guy in the thai forum his kids ask him dad why being good sucks and being bad rules. He told his kid never watch lakorn puenban again lol. And this is from a guy living in thailand see how badly these lakorn change back then parents want thier kids to watch so they can learn a thing or 2 now they stop thier kids from watching just becuase its telling kids wrong stuff. We got good people running for thier lives and bad people living good. lol :yahoo: :lmao:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
phon wow u sound llike ann lol amazing anyways its stupid but we still watch it haha hurry up to it i want to see the end part already lol takes to dam long

^^^agrees with Linda ...

and umm I don't think Aom sucks ... i think she jus doesnt match her role ... and i mean ... after all ... to be honest I think Aom makes a better nang ek than au ... au is a goood actress in her own way she would be a good nang rai .. but she also a nang ek just not the type that can play sweet .. and role does matter i have to disagree with saying it doesnt matter because it does .. i mean like look at some of the modern actors and actresses they have good roles where they are awesome in it and roles where they suck ...
and im gonna say regardless who plays the role of bua kaew they will surely suck because i mean after all .. they are playing the role of the weak

i totally agree with u p-tina :yahoo: p-aom is way better neak for lakornpuenban she got into business cause the person say her face look more thai/thai for boran lakorns thats why shes always neak in boran mostly its her main plus shes has talent and in many lakorns too. :) yes au in buakaew act so nice to her husband seem so fake and she dont match neak role but nrai suit her i bet she play good :lol: as for p-aom neak always but wish she play tough and fighting roles, she play sweet role just to lame cause she cant fight those annoying/no brains girls who trying to steal her husband.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okie ... i have one thing to say ... lol this went alot of topic since the last page ... and also ... umm .. lol the comment

Watch old buakeo buy it from sarn so u can stop complaining about how new buakeo is weak
Well I mean ... if your going to say anything about anyone complaining you should really see what you've been doing for the last two pages .. complaining about how now a days "lakorn puenbarn" is so diff and all its totally off topic ...

and I still stand my ground that Aom is doing a fine job considering the role she had to take ...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea p-tina is correct beside the old version has more older/experience actors/actress then in here some of the stars are young n new so u cant expect them to be perfect /................ all have own talents to show out and just people dont like it b/c we all have diffferent taste

Phon

sarNie Adult
who complaining? the only one complaingin are you people keep saying nang ake is weak if she weak dont watch it. I say lakorn puenban change at least i stick with not watching it. Why watch if your gonna complain. And one thing is if the actor actress now are to young they cant be perfect.................well everyone was young once chatree pino sinee and other people from back then they were all once young and they act thier role out fine. Back then old or young would like the pra ake nang ake now days only young people follow these new actor actress while old people just watch but as you can tell its not thier tpye of charactor or actress actor. And I wasnt complaining I was just saying the truth about lakorn puenban change I can close one eye and watch with one eye and i can tell it change. Anyone who watch and a true fan from then to now would know it change. Only the one who seen right now dont know whats good lakorn and whats dumb one. Simple as that if this buakeo jukgrote is so weak then stop watching it. WHy stress yourself voer a lakorn my god there better things in life then sit here and complain about how weak the nang ake is. And what I said all this time is true. Lakorn puenban is made to teach kids about being good. It was never made to be a fighting lakorn. You want fighting killing you gotta watch them history lakorn where thai fight against burma. Lakorn puenban is for tecahing kids and teaching them about thai culture tradition and belief it was never for fighting like chinese moive in the 1st place. I seen lakorn puenban from 80's to now it all had same teaching and that is do good get good be bad get bad. bad guys in the lakorn always win but later thier luck run out bad luck catch up with them and they suffer. If your a lakorn puenban fan you should know how lakorn puenban is. Same thing in every lakorn puenban. This my last post on this topic the more I talk you people wont understand. :yahoo: :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oki once again a clash of opinions and you have yours don't try to cloud others opinion also .. and what I do see is clearly you were complaining .. and its odd how you say you don't watch or what not, but yet still have something to say about it ..and the reason the "weak" subject occurred in the first place was someone trashing Aom's acting ...a few of us was merely defending her ... and also ... I completely understand you two have your opinions but it isn't right to tell others theres are wrong ... and also ... as I recall I never once directly complained ... I complain but about other people saying Aom is annoying ... ... and if you go back and read the past few posts you made paragraphs saying how back then it was better ... then you will see where I would get the word "complain" from ... and no need to state the words "you people" because as I see no one else was involved in this minor dispute of opinions ....

and as far as I'm concerned ..Bua Kaew is the annoying one not Aom... .. and as I stated ... I never directly complained about the lakorn.. so I'm free to continue watching

Phon

sarNie Adult
buakeo not annoying its the whole crew that is annoying and I dont watch doesnt mean i dont know. I see the preview on the iptv and thats enough to tell how must a waist of good storyline it is. I didnt shadow your opinion or anyone I just say what i want to say like you say what u want I didnt force you to stop making comment. And why you getting all upset over people hating aom they got the right to not like her. Just like you got the right to hate buakeo. See how fair is that for people they cant hate or talk about aom but you can hate buakeo when buakeo is a charactor not even real. And buakeo wasnt annoying until they remade this lakorn. Old buakeo was fine. Sometime it does have to do with the person acting the part to. If some act it it probably be different. When the producer say action its all up to that person talent to make the charactor look good or annoying. Producer can only tell you where to stand what to do but when you act it out thats up to your own talent. If someone suck doesnt matter what they act they will suck. People in here say they hate Chatree you see me going nuts about it its thier opinion and chatree my fave pra ake. At least he manly and act great. And I said you people is becuase thier not 1 there 2 so I say 2 people you and vanida was against what I had to say. And in dida forum most thai people in thailand are annoy of aom. If you dont like people talking about aom dida forum isnt the place for you to go. Stressing over a actress is not worth it. And for me weak charactor arnt annoying like them bossy tom boy one where they hate the guy but still follow him around and yell at him thats annoying. Its not cute to me when a girl say over and over i hate u but then follow him around its annoying not cute. Slaping a guy face is not cute either a nang ake like that should die at the end that will make me happy. And pra ake raping nang ake is also not cute. I never seen pra ake rape nang ake in lakorn puenban until that tep 3 radu new version. Pra ake normally more gentlemen then that. Like I said giviing kids wrong message its ok rape the girl you love. Rape her then later on she love you becuase she carrying your kid wtf? :lol: :yahoo: :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Exactly we all got our own opinions and i didn't get mad about people disliking aom .. i was defending her like any faithful fan would do .. and I have rights to defend her do I not? and also ... I understand you have your opinions and I have mines so its a friendly dispute .. but I have to say I don't agree with you steering off topic and bringing statistics about Dida forum onto sarNworld because thats their opinion over there we shouldn't bring it to argue about here ... and I must say althought I continously clashed I understand its a friendly dispute of opinions

and I have to say bua kaew u can be annoyed of her because she is the character in the lakorn and Aom she is good at crying!! i mean im pretty sure Aom didn't cry on her own ..its the storyline that was handed to her ... over all I rate Aom's performance a 9 out of 10 ... in this lakorn ...and I gotta say the hong hew character is a little cute and so is the pra'eks little friend their characters are so cute heheheh

and also it is wrong to talk about aom in a bad way because it is stated in moe's rules

2. Please talk only about the topic! NOTHING ELSE!!
5. NO BASHING!( THAT MEANS STARS AND MEMBERS)
6. RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS OPINIONS!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I havent been here for 2-3 days. Im sorry i have to butt in. But i want this topic to be about Aom ,her performance and Bua kaew juk grote only! i see that this topic have been offtopic for the last few pages. The only one whos been trying to bring it back is Tina. I dont see Ann or Phon trying to get back into to topic. I see Phon's last post has NOTHING to do with Bua gaew jukgrode. Thats against my rules! Also theres been interferring in someones opinion. thats also againsts my rules.

As i stated on the rules People who goes againsts my rules are to be warned.

I'm sorry but I have to warn you three. Phon, Thanamas89 and Tina.

PLEASE READ MY RULES BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE!!

Also thank you Tina for repeating my rules.. but im sorry I have to warn you too.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Aom match nang rai more then nang aek..

yes she does right now i want her nrai she she can smack au and cartoon want to see some fights :yahoo: actually the character in there but she still neak in every boran just those girls are support not even close to being neak i wonder why they not???? haha

**** WHAT MOE IS TRUE buakaew lakorns only and we should have her respect n listens nonsense is done and what i wrote is the last off topics

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm fine with it .. I don't mind being warned .. but I do however wanna know how I broke the rules? so can you please point out to me where and how I broke the rules? sorry don't mean to be offensive but I would like to know so I don't make the same mistakes

Phon

sarNie Adult
i didnt say aom sucks I just said I dont like how they act now days. I know its the charactor but the thing is the charactor change. Buakeo original charactor wasnt like this. And I disagree on the hong hiew whatever his name is old version his name was min. And adding that monkey 3d thing is just another waste of time. Why add that for does pra ake really need a fake monkey with him? They seem to add alot stuff to lakorn now days and thats why it take forever to end. I didnt bash or disrespect anyone I just say what I think. good lord this topic gone on since lastnight. Your defending aom well I am defending my buakeo charactor lol. Kift play that part out great becuase this charactor wasnt weak like the new one. And kift was hot when she was young. Yes I said she was hot anyone know kift? From t skirt girl band back then? And she in glaitong as thapaotong little sister who got kidnap by gator dude? Will kift was cute in buakeo only problem was she was alittle skinny at that time cuase she still young and i was defending my buakeo charactor thats all.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Tina

ok i went back and check and i see no where that u broke the rules. Also you tried to get back on topic . so I un warn you.. im sorry if I cause you any problems

and phon I'm sorry. but can you please take this somewhere else?? please do not argue in this topic! if you want to argue.. pm each other!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
yes she does right now i want her nrai she she can smack the s*** out of au and cartoon want to see some fights :yahoo: actually the character in there but she still neak in every boran just those girls are support not even close to being neak i wonder why they not???? haha

**** WHAT MOE IS TRUE buakaew lakorns only and we should have her respect n listens nonsense is done and what i wrote is the last
Actually if you read TV Pool magazine or any kinda news dealing with Buagaew lakorn it says Au and Aom are nang aek..And obviosuly I already know you can't read Thai..But in your vision you want Aom to be the only nang aek..Obviously..I don't really care if Au is nang aek or not even though she still is..But her character is what people likes and who they want to watch in Thailand..Not Aom..I'm not saying this just because I like Au but what I see and what I read/hear is what is true..Just because Aom keeps getting picked as nang aek doesn't mean she's popular like Yam and them..

Phon

sarNie Adult
ok sorry i post another one but i didnt see that mesage thats why ok i wont say another thing off topic. but that vanida keep bring up about au and whoever that isnt even in this topic. But how are we off topic when we are debating about buakeo jukgrote?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well I didn't say you said .. Aom sucks ... i saw somewhere in the thread someone said it and I said "i was defending how people said Aom sucks" clearly not stating you .. and I understand your defending your character and I didn't say anything negative about that ... but lets move past that subject before the situation gets more out of hand .. I would like to respect the moderators rules ...

and also .... I have to say Au is an actress in this lakorn therefore not off topic anyhow

I kinda actually like the flashbacks because i would hate to be sitting here .. gosh when will they grow up .. and man I gotta say Aom is so pretty but I wish they would dress her up a lil different .. Au is pretty also her outfits would also look good on Aom ... but I wish Tantawan would actually be able to grow haha then staying the same .. but shes a "sampawaysie" so she can't blah

Vanida

Save World Save Life
isnt au clothes used to be p-aom yea i think buakaew should have more fancy clothes like u say p-tina yea tantawan should grow up so she can help buakaew fight those annoying enimes of her and some person still being off topic when moe say stop gosh i guess they dont understand human words