Bua Kaew Jukgrote

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well no... I ack when i dislike something ... o___O jus finished disc 4 and ummm LOL dude Tar ... hahah poor guy woke up not knowing he lost his virginity LOL kidding dude its kinda funny when i think about it and dude the Kinaree princess is pretty .. feel sorry for Au though she fell victim to her maid's plan i know they meant well but they should have thought ab the long term effect .. but then again its a lakorn things like this happen i guess lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
what....tar lost his V card to upsornsuda...that sucks...he's suppose to lose it to beaw keaw...his first wife..mann!!! forreal though the old version..pra ek seemed to have more love and effection toward beaw keaw then this new version!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just Saw Episode 13 and It was Actually Kind of Boring .. what happened was ...

Bua Kaew sees Petdala with Upsornsuda and Runs off ... Petdala is trying to decided whether to go after her or stay with Upsornsuda because her slaves are telling him to stay with their "Pra Chai Ya" and Upsorsuda tells him to go after her .. Bua Kaew takes off in her Bua Kaew Jukgrote and he goes after her with the flying boat ... and then Megasit and his brother gets there and then his brother throws the ax at the boat causing it to break apart and they all fall down..and then after that .. that guy that stayed after petdala took over tells megasit that Petdala "Yarm Yee Pla Gied Korng Pra Chai Ya" (he slept with au) lol and then after that .. umm megasit goes and he is telling her .. that he will kill petdala for her and awwwww he's so upset and he feels bad for her and angry for her untill she comes out and says please leave him along it was her fault .. and then he chokes her .. she says go ahead and kill me and i hope all the feuding btwn u two end ... he lets her go .. and he goes and drink with his brother and then his brother is like trying to calm him down and then he tells him u should feel sorry for her for being raped because she couldnt fight back .. megasit chases all the slaves out the room and tells his brother that his wife gave in to petdala with love ... then it shows the morning and they are talking and megasit tells his bro that he likes kaew kinaree ..

Well then at the yaks kingdom .. two slaves are walking along the garden or whatever and find petdalas body .. and then the kaew kinaree princess comes along and then goes back to her palace and at night they go and take him to her palace and they are washing him up and whatever and her "mae nom" gets curious and tells her mother and then her mother goes and tries to see what they are hiding .. and then umm umm lol .. oh petdala is hidden behind the curtains or whatever then the slaves comes out and tell her that they told him how she saved him .. i think thats where it ends

Preview To Episode 14.
Bua Kaew Finds Hong Hew and The Other Guy ... Megasit Is Yelling at Upsorsuda and Tells her he'll never touch her because she is dirty with human touch or whatevers ..and Petdala is on the bed with Kaew Kinaree as she's about to sleep touching her face and what not and saying how good of a person she is blah blah and I guess thats where she becomes his wife.. lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn suck compare to the older version..hehehe..i can't stand it anymore..pa ake have 3 loves..lolx..how can that happen?? hehehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No Clue kinda curious about that myself ^^ urgh how ghey lol ..and it'll be unfair to the other girls because I think the main wife is bua kaew lol and the way she is it'll take her awhile to be able to accept that he has 3 wives .. lol cause she's still very sensitive to it ..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thx Tina for the summary!!

man..Petchdara is sucha ___ ..with 3 wives? i mean..come on..ok, what i get from the summary is..

Bua kaew is now mad at Petchdara about Upsornsuda, and she runs off. He haven't even apologize or explain to her about the situation yet and goes and get himself another wife?..odd..so bua kaew leaves seeing upsornsuda, and when she comes back, she'll be seeing her 'hubby' with a new girl?..what will she think/do then?

and for Upsornsuda..

she tells petchdara to go after Bua Kaew, but what if he's returning with a whole new different girl, kaew Kinaree? i mean..she's probably thinking that he don't even know how his wife looks like..

oh yeah..so besides Petchdara collecting wives..what else is going on? what's the main point?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl Linda I have no idea all i know is that .. he is trying to go home but got his self into a predicament with all these girls and etc ..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Lek and Au...She shouldn't have blurted out that it was her fault when it wasn't..Because it was all the servants fault..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ True .. at this point I think Au is the one I feel sorry for most lol because 1. she let him go after one girl 2. he is gonna end up coming back with another 3. the same girl that her husband (Lek) is going to be going after also ..

but then at the same time all of it could have been avoided if her slaves weren't so ignorant... regardless of how much they love and cared about her they should have thought about the long term effect .. like whats gonna happen afterwards? and etc...

As for Bua Kaew I feel sorry for her in that she left with this guy .. and had to give up her life of freedom to be with him and then he goes off and has two other girls ..

Kaew Kinaree the fact that she doesn't know about his two other wives .. over all

Petdala needs a smack!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ LOL! Tina! a smack? that's it?!! i think he needs more than that..and the 3 wives should be the ones to give it to him..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I'm curious, isn't Upsonsuda still virgin, because the movie show that Magasit had never touch her and when he had capture Buakew it never show that Magasit had any interest in her anymore. Magasit was only trying to be with Buakew. :unsure: :unsure:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But wow..Can't wait till Lek come back to Au after Kaewkinaree was with Petchdara...As for the servants they need to get killed by Lek..Because its all there fault..But its ok..There gonna die later anyways lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Episode 14:

Nothing Much Happens, but ...

Megasit swears to Kaew Kinarees father that he will love and care for her with all his heart.. the father oks with him ... and Bua Kaew finds Aunuchai and Hong Hew they travel and come across Tagien who tries to kill Bua Kaew then she tells her story of how 100 years ago she fell in love with a guy and he he loved a girl prettier than her so she killed herself and the bap garm that she killled herself wont let her reborn and traps her in the tree.. so after that now she kills any girl thats prettier than she is .. Bua Kaew Jukgrote chops her in half and then she follows them and Bua Kaew helps her connect back her body to one and then .. she asks can come with them and they let her and then while at Kaew Kinarees room petdala goes there and he is like holding her face or whatever and it ends

Episode 15 Preview:

the slaves walk in to find Kaew Kinaree and Petdala in Bed together with his shirt off LOL normally back in the days the guy would always still have his shirt on but now its different they actually have their shirts off LOL well anyways then the father comes back and tells her and her mother she has to marry megasit and she cries and says she doesnt love him and she wont marry him and her father tells her she has to .. then in her room Petdala tells her that he will take responsibility and then after that her dad walks in and sees them together and then he ties him in the sun and whatevers .. and then she goes to see him blah blah crying .. and then her dad says bury him after he dies or whatever ..