Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

kermint

sarNie Adult
khem will looks sexy this lakorn tho. i still read the magazine of this lakorn now ahahahahahahahaha..............

just says por and khem will be hot couple lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
khem will looks sexy this lakorn tho. i still read the magazine of this lakorn now ahahahahahahahaha..............

just says por and khem will be hot couple lol
i agree..i think por and khem will be a hot on screen couple!..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
from the pictures and the previews i cant wait to get my hands on this lakorn !
ooooooo weeeeee LOL
P'Khem and P'Por loooks HOTT :drool:
:lol:
So y is N'ek seeking revenge on P'ek family?

donna

sarNie Adult
thx for the sc of this lakorn. can't wait to watch it. i love revenge dramas. it spices up things a lot! haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw epi 1..it was good!!..and so much drama already..Khem plays the sexy confident role really well..but i dont like the fact that she slept with Jeb..but i guess this is a new change for n'ek roles

i think i might like chai/pittas couple more..Chai likes pitta but she likes Por..in the opeing credit chai/pitta was at the beach and looks like chai tries to "r" pitta

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode one was really good. Love Khem and Nok Jariya character. Gosh I hate Jab character. His wife is so nice but he is such a jerk. I can't believe he's going to ask her to divorce.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
yea, i like pitta and chai more. they will have a lot of sweet scenes together and it look there will more of the kiss/slap/rape between chai and pitta. khem plays her role well i guess cuz she's a model. since khem is confident i think they will be a hot on- screen couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
jebs character in here is so much like him in "kaew ta pee" hes gonna be running after khem and annoying her like he did to cherry

they changed his character from nice to a playboy

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Eek! Is her niece actually her daughter with Chai? Didn't he tell her to abort the child because he have to continued his study abroad? I like how they don't make nang aek so innocent & virgin like. They make the characters more realistic in this. LOVE this lakorn! So much drama! Pitta is so adorable & Por is sexy like always!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I love the first episode! Poor khem, tricked for the second time after she tried so hard to give love another chance. I don't like Jeb's character in this one. I have a feeling when he saw Khem for like the first time he already gets attracted.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think khem did have a kid with chai..i was shocked that khem slept with jeb cuz n'ek is usually a virgin but then its more realistic like what soupansa said..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn but theres already so much drama and Khem already has a daughter with Chai... i think i'll like chai & pitta's couple more too... they look cute... pinky's brother from Kadee Ded is also in it!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
loving this lakorn so far!! khem is so cute!! love the fact that they made it more realistic...love confident n'ake too. por's character seems like it might be kinda weak but i don't know. i guess we'll just have to wait and see. i guess when you have strong n'ake you gotta have a weaker p'ake.

tang071

sarNie Elites
this really is a good lakorn...so full of drama.
EPS.1 summary:
the lakorn starts off explaining why khem and jariya are always in a feud. they both own companies and are always fighting for their customers. khem always wins and jariya assumes that its because she sleeps with the buisnessmen. as a result, khem is always on the front page of the newspaper. jariya believes that khem was her husband's mistress and caused his death. khem had a daughter while in college with chai. she didnt abort but gave the child to her sister. she gives long another try with jeb who she ends up sleeping with. she later finds out that he already has 2 children and a loving wife (nice family but jeb's just an ass). she gets into a car accident with por who takes care of her. so cute how por actually goes out to find everything khem orders. pitta is innocent and naive but is infatuated with por. por continually visits khem at the hospital. jariya sends her best wishes to khem and makes her soup and flowers. khem is very grateful but both do not know yet that they are both opponents. the truth is later revealed that por is jariya's son.

preview for eps.2:
khem breaks it off with jeb...again. jeb wants to break up with his wife. khem flirts with por just to piss off jariya. khem gets the job offer by flirting and jariya flips out.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanx for the sum up tang071. I wonder what khem's daughter's role in this lakorn. If n'ek were to have kids already usually they have those border line cute/annoying kids play the role. But here Khem's daughter is so much older. She's there for some reason..... I just haven't it quite out yet. hhhhmmmmmmmmm.

is the next episode airing tonight???

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Khem must be playing an older character like in her early 30s or mid like Pitta says because her daughter is big already lol
I wonder how Por just falls for Khem easily since he does know Khem was his dad's mistress, and so his mom says. Wouldnt he like becareful and stay away? but why end up being sooo inlove with her? lol he should be the one revenging :lol: :lol:

tang071

sarNie Elites
i even think that khem is older than por in the lakorn. i mean there has to be an explanation to why she was even close to por's father. i'm sure she respects him but jariya just misinterpreted. at first i was like oh maybe its because khem's his daughter but nah that can't be it. unless she is and por is an adopted son. haha just speculating. or maybe the father did something nice and adopted khem and helped her out since she was pregnant. but yeah i noticed that the khem's daughter is so old...like 14ish i dunno (kinda looks like pitta at first). the daughter might have a bigger role, but she looks so innocent and quiet. but then again khem's sister tries to make khem look good in the kid's eyes. she might even be friends with jeb's son. remember pleung payu, aump's daughter didnt have that much of a role. i guess chai will swoop in and try to be the father and take his position.
i did notice that por had some vengeful eyes when his mother told him about khem being the mistress. he's probablly not a weak p'ek but more of a gentlemen or a romantic. it didnt seem like he was angry once he finds out that he got played, more distraught. i'm sure when the time comes, he might turn into barp ruk talay fun character. it is odd though why por likes khem so much. at first sight khem doesnt come off as his type and he knows what he's getting into.
i'm really looking forward to seeing chai and pitta. that should be a cute couple. he's much older than her too though. he looks so much better from when i last saw him in person.
this lakorn airs every monday to friday @ 8.30 pm on channel 3. the pilot was on tuesday so the next eps will air next monday.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i'm guessing that Khem, Por & Chai are in there early 30's while Pitta is in her mid 20's?.. i noticed in the scene where por's dad died Khem called him Khun "Ar" meaning uncle?.. ..yea maybe he's helped her out in the past so she respects him? so she might not be his mistress..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i kno that it's good to have a lakorn that's realistic, but chai and khem have a daughter together. hmm....then why they're not together. later on, he and pitta will like each other. kinda weird.