Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i read from thaidramafan that Namfon is a mother and she has 2 children..isnt she alittle too young to be acting as a mother lol..but im thinking its Nok not namfon

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
yep its a drama thats cool p'mayura is the producer shes the producer for aya rak right?..yeh por does have a mature look..i thought he was young like the barb ruk crew but hes not..hes like 26 years old..no wonder he has the mature look..
[post="93483"][/post]​
Is she? I'm not sure cuz the only producer from ch3 that I knew of since I watched lakorn is P'Kai Warayuth...everyone else I'm not familar with....but P'Kai pops up a lot with Ch3 n'ek

like mayura or Da....they are all pretty new to me.....but I think Mayura does period lakorn cuz I believe there's a director of ch3 that does just period

tinah

sarNie Coma
when i watched the clip..p'mayura was there so i was assuming she was directing..or maybe shes just in the lakorn..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watched the behind the scene..didnt know pitta was in this lakorn too..but yeh everyone looks great..they was mostly saying get well soon to p'nok chatchai..it wasnt about the lakorn..but yeh..everyone is hoping you will get better and see you come back to do more lakorns!!..feel better soon p'nok chatchai!

credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/?get=NRUZL0M4

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Tinah, thanks for always keeping us up to date with all the lakorns. Also, I greatly appreciate the behind the scene clip. Everyone looks awesome!! Just wondering, is Pat in this lakorn, too? She was hanging out with Por and Jariya. Can't wait to get more info on this lakorn!! :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
NP!..I WAS WONDERING IF PAT WAS IN THIS LAKORN TOO..SINCE SHE WAS THERE..I THINK SHE IS..WHY ELSE WOULD SHE BE THERE HUH?..IF SHE IS..THATS LIKE 4 OR 5 LAKORN WITH POR ALREADY..LOL

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea i was also wonderin if pat was in this lakorn...i hope so!...someone please confirm!lolz i love pat!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I love Khem's role in Nam Barb! She was awesome! Want to see her again. You guys are right,,, she as pretty tall!

jai

sarNie Elites
i didnt think pat was in the lakorn she was on set to see waht the backstage crew were like and she took the role as a helper that day... so i could be wrong but that's what i picked up during her lil interview.lol and p'nok jariya called her active/hyper

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the confirmation, Jai. That's nice of Pat to spend time helping the backstage crew. She must be good friends with the cast. It's cute how p'Nok Jariya called her active/hyper. LOL.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Chai seems to be in this lady director lakorn most of the time. Are they relate? the same for Khem and Nok Jariya.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
This is news on Por and Jariya. Can someone please kindly translate? Thanks in advance.

'นก' ไม่กลัวแก่ รับบทแม่ 'ปอ'

"นก" จริยา แอนโฟเน่ ทำใจได้ แม้รับบทเป็นแม่ของพระเอก "ปอ" ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ ในละคร "บัวปริ่มน้ำ" รับกลัวคนดูไม่เชื่อ แต่จะทำอย่างเต็มที่

หลังจากที่ห่างหายจากงานละครแบบเต็มตัวไปนาน ที่สุด "นก" จริยา แอนโฟเน่ ก็ตกปากรับเล่นละครเรื่อง "บัวปริ่มน้ำ" ของผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ "จ๋า" ยศสินี ณ นคร กันแล้ว นก กล่าวถึงบทบาทละครเรื่องดังกล่าวว่า

"เรื่องนี้นกรับบทเป็นนักธุรกิจหญิงที่มีหน้ามีตาในสังคม หลงตัวเอง ด้วยความที่ประสบความสำเร็จตลอด เลยแพ้ไม่เป็น เห็นแก่ตัว ในเรื่องเกมธุรกิจ มันเคยตัวที่จะชนะตลอด ในเรื่องต้องเล่นเป็นแม่ของปอ ด้วย แต่จริงๆ ก็เคยเป็นแม่ของคนโตๆ มาแล้ว อย่างเมื่อครั้ง อาญารัก เรื่องนั้นไล่อายุที่เล่นมาตั้งแต่สาวๆ แต่นี่โผล่มาก็มีลูกโตเลย ตอนที่นั่งอ่านบทก็เฮ้อ...(หัวเราะ) แต่ก็ไม่เป็นไร เราเองก็วัยนี้ แล้วเล่นได้"

ด้วยความที่ "ปอ" ทฤษฎี อายุจริงไม่ได้ห่างจาก นก ถึงขั้นเป็นแม่ลูกกันได้ ถามว่ากลัวคนจะไม่เชื่อว่าทั้งคู่เป็นแม่ลูกกันหรือไม่ นก พยักหน้ายอมรับ

"ก็กลัวเหมือนกัน เพราะปอไม่ได้แก่มาก แต่คงต้องพยายามสร้างความเชื่อให้คนดู เราต้องเต็มที่กับบท ส่วนเรื่องการแต่งตัวว่าจะแก่ไปหรือเปล่านั้น เท่าที่คุยกับผู้กำกับ บอกว่า ถ้าเราหันไปมองผู้หญิงยุคนี้จริงๆ ไม่มีใครที่ปล่อยตัวเลย เหมือนอย่างนักแสดงหลายคนที่เห็นเดินมา แม่กับลูกหน้าเท่ากันเลย เพราะเป็นผู้หญิงยุคใหม่ เพราะฉะนั้นเรื่องเสื้อผ้าหน้าผม ก็คงไม่ต้องห่วง เขาก็คงจัดแจงให้ไม่แก่มาก เพราะในเรื่องต้องใช้ความเป็นผู้หญิงเข้าไปใช้เป็นลูกล่อลูกชนในเกมธุรกิจด้วย แต่นกเป็นคนไม่กลัวแก่นะ ก็เป็นไปตามบท แก่ก็คือแก่ เลยไม่รู้จะห่วงอะไร" นักแสดงเจ้าบทบาท กล่าว

ในเรื่อง นก กล่าวว่า ต้องมีทะเลาะตบตีกับ "เข็ม" รุจิรา ช่วยเกื้อ นางเอกของเรื่องด้วย นก กล่าวยอมรับว่า เข็ม ถือเป็นนักแสดงรุ่นน้องที่ฝีมือดีคนหนึ่ง

"ถามว่าตบจริงไหม ไม่ตบจริงแน่นอน เพราะนกจะใช้วิธีการหลอกเหมือนจริงมาตลอด นกไม่กล้าทำใครแรงๆ ใครมากระซิบให้เอาจริง เราก็โอ้ย ทำไม่ได้ เอาจริงของเราคือเฉียดๆ ไม่ชอบทำให้ใครเจ็บตัว" นก กล่าวปิดท้าย

credits to Jariya Webboard and http://www.komchadluek.net/news/2006/04-08/ent--18339.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh i wish i can read thai..lol..wonder what is this airing..maybe after YM if it does well in ratings they like to air actors lakorn back to back

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
shana pakim said:
what lakorn have khem star in?
i think i have never see her before...
by the way she is very pretty...
[post="169438"][/post]​
Khem star in many great lakorns!! Her most famous work was with Bandit. I think it's called Koo Tor Ra Nong, translated as "The more I hate you, the more I'm in love with you".

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
gosh i wish i can read thai..lol..wonder what is this airing..maybe after YM if it does well in ratings they like to air actors lakorn back to back
[post="169374"][/post]​
Oooh...it will be a dream come true to see Por's lakorn back to back. He's such a HOTTIE!! I'm thinking it will air soon because the fans at www.por23thrisadee.com did mentioned that same info on Bua Rim Nam. I saw a recent picture of Por and Khem on-screen and it's going to be a HOT lakorn. Por and Khem were at the beach and they both look SEXY!! I can't wait to see this lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oooh...it will be a dream come true to see Por's lakorn back to back. He's such a HOTTIE!! I'm thinking it will air soon because the fans at www.por23thrisadee.com did mentioned that same info on Bua Rim Nam. I saw a recent picture of Por and Khem on-screen and it's going to be a HOT lakorn. Por and Khem were at the beach and they both look SEXY!! I can't wait to see this lakorn...
aww really..i cant wait!..theres so many anticipating lakorn this year..and this should be good..P'Nok Jariya is the evil mother..