BuaKeaw BuaTong???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Gift was cute. Pinky was cute too. she was so young. i watch this la korn but doesn't quite remeber that much. pra aek has 3 wives doesn't he. there was Gift, Benz (kin na lee) and the girl from heaven. which i hate pra aek with a lot of wives. i read ch7 going to re make it again. it's not even that old. i can still remember it they should have get a much old la korn that this to re make. the duo theme song is a bit cute.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I am also interested in this movie and many old boran movies. How could I get to Sarn's store. Please email me at duongchai13@yahoo.com

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
the new one is gonna so suck.. the old one was already good,... why ruin it.. ART was hot, Benz waspretty, and so were everyone else.. i loved the theme song too.. and PINKY was in it!!!

promise

sarNie Egg
i heard that dida is making a new lakorn that is similiar to this one........is that true? does anyone know if this is true?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap, Pinky was so cute as a young Bua Keaw. Also the whole story of Bua Keaw parent are so sad too. I really appreciate Val for uploading this lakorn.