Buang Bajatorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Kashie is reallie late on Chakrit..but now i have caught the fever and the only mediciene i'm takin' are Chakrit's old lakorns...and today I juz finished his old lakorn Buang Bajaton w/ Marsha...and as you can see i'm still hooked...so i would reallie appriciate it if anyone had any pichas of the lakorn to share..becuz i thought P'Kirt's character in there is juz so amazingly sexy and manly...LOL..and i luv the way he wuz dressed up..**drools**..oh! one question..how long ago w/ tis lakorn??? :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Hi pink_juliet_kashie, you're so lucky to have seen this lakorn Buang Bajatorn, i really want to see it because i heard it was one of his best lakorn, but i cannot find anywhere to see it, i even looked in all of my video stores in my area, but no one have the copy of it because they said it was an old lakorn. So if you or anyone else in sarnworld still have this lakorn, please share with me. i'm also a fan of chakrit and i really want to see this lakorn very much indeed. Thank you.

P.S. by the way i heard that this lakorn was in 2002 and i saw a teaser on youtube with the theme song...hmm even the song is very sad and good and looked very intense and sweet. chakrit was very young and yeah he looked so sexy and cute lol "drool".

bugsy

sarNie Adult
O gawd...this lakorn was the one that did it for me and Chakrit. It was all :wub: and :kiss: after that. He was definately soo manly in there. And oohhhh.....that one scene where he passionately kisses Marsha outta nowhere after she comes back from the future...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....:D :yahoo:

And dhan9, I think I saw this lakorn in Buddie Media a while ago. You can go check to see if its still there and/or ask the kind folks there.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
O gawd...this lakorn was the one that did it for me and Chakrit. It was all :wub: and :kiss: after that. He was definately soo manly in there. And oohhhh.....that one scene where he passionately kisses Marsha outta nowhere after she comes back from the future...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....:D :yahoo:

And dhan9, I think I saw this lakorn in Buddie Media a while ago. You can go check to see if its still there and/or ask the kind folks there.
i had already looked up in the Buddie Media under thai/khmer dubbed lakorn but i didn't find it anywhere plus i had also request for someone to upload it for me about two weeks ago but i didn't get any reply or response back at all. May be it is a very old lakorn and no one will have them? i don't know how can i see my chakrit played in there with Marsha lol.... :( anyone can help me please, i really appreciated it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
dhan9 i do consider myself very luckie to have seen tis lakorn cuz i'm not Thai...but Hmong..so the only hope of me seeing Chakrit is if it's dubbed in hmong..and i guess the hmong community isn't such a big fan of Krit yet so not a lot of his lakorns are dubbed..actuallie very few..only 4 soo far..Tis one...the one he did w/ Vicki, Kol Game Payabath, and Seang Soon..and tat's all....but lukie they dubbed tis one..by any chance...if u're hmong..i can help..other than that..sorrie..nah...eheehe

dhan9

sarNie Adult
dhan9 i do consider myself very luckie to have seen tis lakorn cuz i'm not Thai...but Hmong..so the only hope of me seeing Chakrit is if it's dubbed in hmong..and i guess the hmong community isn't such a big fan of Krit yet so not a lot of his lakorns are dubbed..actuallie very few..only 4 soo far..Tis one...the one he did w/ Vicki, Kol Game Payabath, and Seang Soon..and tat's all....but lukie they dubbed tis one..by any chance...if u're hmong..i can help..other than that..sorrie..nah...eheehe
Hi, it doesn't matter what language it is, Thai/Khmer or Hmong, i would still want to watch it, at least i can see Chakrit and Marsha and the stortline of course, so will you be able to upload it for me please. i would be really appreciated it. Thank You.

P.S so you only seen 4 of his lakorns so far? if you don't mind in Khmer or Thai dubbed language you can see some other of his lakorns on youtube. The one that i know are on youtube are Chakrit/noon, chakrit/Angie Hasting, Chakrit/Bee, Chakrit/Aump and some more i can't remember. But those one that i mentioned are very good storylines and you'll again fell in love with chakrit's character again for sure, especially the one with noon, it's one of the best thai silk drama. i think if you like Buang Bajatorn, with Marsha, i think you'll love the one with noon "Pleng Pa Fah Lom Doa" as well. The theme, the plot, the clothing, the casts were all perfect especially all the theme songs, they're so heart-touching and goes well with the story. i became noon's fan after that lakorn. she's very pretty and talented. But if you don't like noon, then i don't know, but at least you should tried it, it's worth to watch. i head that this the one with chakrit/noon had been dubbed by Hmong as well. so there you go.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I have a friend who has the hmong version on dvd...but i haven't talked to her in a very long time so i'll contact her and see if i can upload it foe up...**cross-finger** cuz the one i saw were juz on tapes..and i'm dunno how to rip from tapes to comp...eheehe

i also started to watch the on he did w/ Pinky too..but no i've only seen 3..cuz i haven't got the chance to watch Saeng Soon yet...ehehe...but wow! reallie the one he did w/ Noon is dubbed in hmong..snaps i gotta go grab tat one...LOL...yeah! i heard the one he did w/ Noon wuz reallie good..i'll give it a try...umm..not tat i hate her or anyting juz tat she hasn't got to me yet...eh! never knoe...thanx i'll go check tat one out...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
^ I have a friend who has the hmong version on dvd...but i haven't talked to her in a very long time so i'll contact her and see if i can upload it foe up...**cross-finger** cuz the one i saw were juz on tapes..and i'm dunno how to rip from tapes to comp...eheehe

i also started to watch the on he did w/ Pinky too..but no i've only seen 3..cuz i haven't got the chance to watch Saeng Soon yet...ehehe...but wow! reallie the one he did w/ Noon is dubbed in hmong..snaps i gotta go grab tat one...LOL...yeah! i heard the one he did w/ Noon wuz reallie good..i'll give it a try...umm..not tat i hate her or anyting juz tat she hasn't got to me yet...eh! never knoe...thanx i'll go check tat one out...
Oh thanks, it'll be nice of you, if you could upload it for me, becasue i really desperate to see this lakorn with Marsha...hmm..praying..and ...**cross-finger** that your friend still have it. i had seen all of chakrit's lakorns from 2000 till this days, the last one is Sang Soon except the one with Marsha and i'm sure that it's one of his best lakorn, so i'll want to see it so much.

Yeah, i'm sure that the one with noon had been dubbed in Hmong. i got the cover and the title for you there under the attachment below, when they'd discussed about it a while ago under the Hmong section. it's definetly a worth to watch. i couldn't get over it for quite a while after i'd finished with it at that time. it was so sweet and sad at the same time, and it's a bonus that the p'ek and n'ek lived together as husband and wife :kiss: and they understand and willing to forgive each other becasue they really love each other. i'd rewatched it so many time and i still love it. it was so heart-touching. i think you'll loved noon and chakrit :wub: in there if you seen it Out of all chakrit's lakorns, it is his no.1 hit drama. this lakorn is a beauty!

View attachment 340
pleangpa.gif

Attachments

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
argh! my friend is outta town foe summer vacation....but she's suppose to be back soon..but by any chance do u live near or know any hmong rental stores becuz they should have tat one up foe rent....i reallie hope u get to see it too nah...

OMFG! i see tat cover everywhere..but neva took a reallie good look @ it..is tat my Krit...LOL..i'm such a bad fan....LOL...soo sad i can't even read Hmong...can't even read the title...LOL...and wen i try too turned out to say someting very retarded...shame..shame...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey dhan9 someone juz started to upload tis lakorn on youtube..juz go and type in Chakrit..it'll be one of the first results to pop up....it's in Khmer..and the quality isn't tat good...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hey dhan9 someone juz started to upload tis lakorn on youtube..juz go and type in Chakrit..it'll be one of the first results to pop up....it's in Khmer..and the quality isn't tat good...
oh that's great news. Thank you for let me know. Yeah that person was very nice to have upload this lakorn on youtube and what a bonus, it's in Khmer dubbed, which is my own languge! lol i have to go and see this now..hmm so excitedlol. Thanks again Kashie

dhan9

sarNie Adult
u're very welceom Dhan9..glad Kashie can help foe once....LOL..enjoy nah..and come back and tell us wat u tink of the lakorn...
Hi Kashie, i'm up to episode 7.6 on Youtube and i have to wait till someone upload more episodes....hmm so far it's really good, chakrit and marsha are in love now :kiss: Is there gonna be a :w-scene-pop-corn: or not? i hope they will becasue they are in love right? i really hope so, that'll be so sweet lol :wub: hmm my chakrit was so young and fresh in there and hot too :wub: Yeah the storyline is really unique lol and it looks to be a sad one too isn't it? becasue they are in two different time, one is from the future and one is from the past, but it's very interesting indeed...i can't wait to see more...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kashie, i'm up to episode 7.6 on Youtube and i have to wait till someone upload more episodes....hmm so far it's really good, chakrit and marsha are in love now :kiss: Is there gonna be a :w-scene-pop-corn: or not? i hope they will becasue they are in love right? i really hope so, that'll be so sweet lol :wub: hmm my chakrit was so young and fresh in there and hot too :wub: Yeah the storyline is really unique lol and it looks to be a sad one too isn't it? becasue they are in two different time, one is from the future and one is from the past, but it's very interesting indeed...i can't wait to see more...
haha..i dunno where u are...i didn't watch 'em by episodes..so i dun noe..but umm..i know i luv the lakorn..it's soo sweet..and very unique...foe u're wish...umm..u bet girl... :w-scene-pop-corn: tat scene wuz freakin' sweet...i wished i wuz her in tat scene..eheeehee..and all the kisses in the lakorn is soo sweet..but in a lot of ways..hot too...LOL...they had quite a few kisses in tat lakorn...whaaaww **drools** :drool: ...i luv the first time he kissed her..have u gotten to tat part yet.. :wub: ??

I know..I know..isn't he juz soo "F" -in...hot in tat lakorn..i luved they way he dressed in tat lakorn..the way he walks..the way he talks..the way he looks..the way he acts..juz his way of everything!! **SCREAM**..i esp. luv him in tat kinda green soldier outfit..wwhawww..it's like... :drool: ..

yeah! tis is gonna be a sad one...but also very sweet..the ending...**tears** ...my fav. Chakrit lakorn..and one of my fav. thai lakorns... :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
No i haven't up to those sweet part yet, only to where chakrit confess that he loved her and want to build his own house and live together with her, hmm..where his sister gonna married.....i have to wait for that nice person to upload more, but for now still not yet...so i'll just have to wait..god it seem like forever... :drool:

Yeah i liked everything about him just like what you said; the way he acts, he talks, his looks, his dress, his body etc...so freaking sexy and hot lol. I esp like these kind of lokorn, sad and very sweet and lot of dramas, i loved them and it's bonus that chakrit is in these kind of lakorn becasue he is so very good at those role lol :wub: :wub:
Oh by the way have you had a chance to watch the one he did with noon yet? Don't forget to watch it ok becasue i think you would love it as much as i did, becuase chakrit was so hot in there and noon was so beautiful plus they had so many sweet, sad and kissing scene :kiss: in there. if you had watched it already, pl don't forget to tell me of what you think about that one ok? because it is my number one fav of chakit lakorn and of thai lakorns and now i will add Buang Bajatorn /with marsha to my fav chakrit drama lists.... :clap:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No i haven't up to those sweet part yet, only to where chakrit confess that he loved her and want to build his own house and live together with her, hmm..where his sister gonna married.....i have to wait for that nice person to upload more, but for now still not yet...so i'll just have to wait..god it seem like forever... :drool:

Yeah i liked everything about him just like what you said; the way he acts, he talks, his looks, his dress, his body etc...so freaking sexy and hot lol. I esp like these kind of lokorn, sad and very sweet and lot of dramas, i loved them and it's bonus that chakrit is in these kind of lakorn becasue he is so very good at those role lol :wub: :wub:
Oh by the way have you had a chance to watch the one he did with noon yet? Don't forget to watch it ok becasue i think you would love it as much as i did, becuase chakrit was so hot in there and noon was so beautiful plus they had so many sweet, sad and kissing scene :kiss: in there. if you had watched it already, pl don't forget to tell me of what you think about that one ok? because it is my number one fav of chakit lakorn and of thai lakorns and now i will add Buang Bajatorn /with marsha to my fav chakrit drama lists.... :clap:
whaaww..u haven't yet...u're in foe it gal... :wub: ..tat scene ish juz soo sweet...eheehe..okies..i know where u are in the movie..not too far along yet..but we're gettin' there...eheehee...well..let's cross fingers & hope tat nice person keeps uploadin' nah...eheehe..i know wat u're talkin' about...i'm waitin' foe AnothaiDara to upload the subbed version of Ruk Tur Took Wan..it's seems like forever...

nah! i haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet...LOL...school started soo i'm still kinda busy..but yeah! i juz downloaded the first episode from buddiemedia last nite..jzu haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet..umm..seems interest..i luv the OST..gave me tat old feelin'..almost remind me of Buang Bajatorn..LOL..i do admit though..i alreadie wanna see it...eheehee..i'll come back to tell u how it is nah...but it's madness..LOL..i'm tryin' to cram and watch all of Chakrit's old lakorn..i'm almost finish w/ the one he did w/ Yard..i'm beginnin' the one he did w/ his ex. Jakjan..and now i'm gonna start the one w/ Noon...eheehee..sometimes i get the storylines mess up...eheehe

ehee..wat is the title of the lakorn he did w/ Noon in Thai...LOL..first i thought i wuz readin' the hmong title wrong..but i actuallie read it rite..it wuz kinda funnie..it translates into "I like your soft hands..skilled in making cloth.."...something like tat..but in hmong it rhymes..so it doesn't sound as funnnie...eheehe..do u happen to have the link to the thread they were discussin' tis lakorn...in the hmong section??

dhan9

sarNie Adult
so you had started to collect his lakorns now? hmm...that was what i was doing at that time when i just happened to watch him by chance. you know the first lakorn that i watched him is the one with Kob, which it was just happened that one of my friend really like him so she watched that one and she asked me if i want to watch thai lakorn because she said that the p'ek is a very good actor and is very popular now in Thailand. And i was like hmm ok, i'll give it a try just because Kob is in there becausey i used(well now i still like her) to like Kob and Num in Dao Pra Sok(i hope i spell it right). And guess what, just finishing tape 1, i felt that i really like the p'ek in there, you know he make me fell in love with him when he was in love with kob, you know the way he looks at Kob, god his eyes and his smile make my heart melt :wub: :wub: . So from then on i become one of his fan and i started to collect all of his lakorns to watch ( i think about 15+ already) and they were all great !

ok so how you like the one with yard? i don't really like her, i watched just because for the sake of chakrit lol, but actually, that lakorn was really good. i really like chakrit's role plus he looked his best(fresh and very handsome)in there. it was funny and entertaiment!

the one with jakujan? that's what i'm watching right now, well i'm nearly at the end, only one last tape to go which is another 2 hours long. that one for me it was so so, i don't really like it(i liked all of his lakorns but this one would be the least preference) because not too much of the storyline and i don't like his ex-girl friend either, but i still watched it because of my chakrit lol :wub:

the title of the lakorn he did w/ Noon in Thai is "Pleng Pa Fa Lom Dao" translated word by word as "music/song silk sky and star" Well what you think of this tilte? Well i also like your hmong title as "I like your soft hands..skilled in making cloth..". that what chakrit said about how he loved noon lol. Yeah it fit with the storyline too. Kashie, i think, you should watch this one in your own language, it will be better, so that you won't miss out all those sweet, beautiful, meaningful scripts between them.
hmm if you go into the "old lakorn" section of our thai forum, you'll find the thread topic title as "Pleng Pa Fa Lom Dao"supcribed as "old but one of my favourite" that is the one he did with noon. i just put my comments into that thread topic a few days before, so it should be still on the first page and somewhere up there. You'll find out how much other people loved about that lakorn lol trust me!

For the hmong section, you have to go to the hmong forum and it under the topic: "Movie Recommendation" someone(i think it was Mae, one of chakrit's fan as well) mentioned about chakrit lakorns,i.e. chakrit with noon and also for chakrit and marsha and Chakrit with Bee, plus summary for each as well. So check it out!
sorry i don't know how to put those links up for you in here, which'll make easier for you, I'm so bad at computer lol.

lastly i want to say that i really like your new banner there lol, it's very eyes catching and i like how you put Chakrit Yamman: Drama of King lol, surely he is! hmm i still don't know how to put up my banner yet lol...very bad at computer :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dun collect 'em..i juz watch 'em..eheeh..but whaaw..are u serous...same here..tat wuz the first lakorn i saw of him...w/ P'Kob...loved him in tat one...u can tell..my banner...LOL..i will not reallie..i mean it's the first lakorn of his tat i acutallie finished...eheheee..i watched Buang Bajatorn b4..but neva finished it...and i tink it wuz Vickie..not sure..but yeah i neva finished tat one either until i came across Kol Ruk Game Payabath...after tat..it wuz juz madness foe me & chakrit...LOL

yeah! i haven't finished the one w/ Yard yet..i'm juz finished watchin' episode 22...awwww..i luv tat part where he confess he love her and the dad kept coming out of the house...and rite after he left chakrit quickly pull her into his arms and then quickly had to let her go cuz her dad came out again...eheehe..i loved the shy look he had on his face afterward...goodness wasn't he juz eye-candy in that movie...**drools**

thanks i juz checked tat thread out the other day...but argh! my firend told me she had the dubbed one..but turns out she had the crappie version...it wuz dubbed by some other ppl..and guess wat..the cut it up to fit only 2 tapes...4 hours..and it ends..tat wuz crazie...so i didn't watch it..i'll go find the betta version..hopefullie they have it up foe rent...goodness the title..i knew wat it meant..i'm soo stupid...i juz didn't read the thai title reallie will...dumb-butt..

i found tat thread..thank u...yeah! seem like a lot of ppl liked the movie..but seriously i use to see tat movie everywhere i go..juz neva knew it wuz chakrit...LOL

thank u...my animated one wuz made by Nancy..i'm juz usin' tis one temporary..she's gonna extend the scene so it's longer..i wanted to the part where he walks off all sad in the animation as well...if u want..if u trust me enough...if not..i understand..but u could send me the banner u wanna use..i'll resize it foe u..and u can give me ur password...and i could put ur banner in foe u...afterwards u can go in again and change ur password....or i can try to teach u...juz i'm reallie bad at explainnin'

dhan9

sarNie Adult
So Kashie, u had seen Chakrit before but didn't notice him until the lakorn he played with kob? Oh how could you? Hmm...the one with Vicky was not bad, it just that he was too depressed in that lakorn, becasue he had lost all the people that loved him such as his mum, his girlfriend and even his dad misunderstand him so he had no one left in the world that he need to live for until he came into this beautiful island and meet Vicky....hmm i loved that island, it's very beautiful and i liked when they swim together under the sea....it was so beautiful! oh and they did get married at the end lol,it was so cute and funny! You should finished that one if you haven't because it was overall very good and funny plus chakrit looked very hot :wub:

Hmm..Now i see that you had many of his lakorns to catch up lol and you should, if you have the time because they are all very good,especially the one with noon and Aump, you got to see those and who else?So how many have you seen so far?

The one with noon, you definately must see the good and full version of it. i know it is a long one, it is 10 tapes which is about 30 epsisodes, but evey bit of it worth to watch. there are so many sweet scenes between them( but i would still love to have more), even though, at the start noon didn't like chakrit because right at the begining he tried to take her photos, but chakrit still tried to lure her no matter what...hmm he tried to learn everythings just to please noon; he even learn to sing this love song for her...so sweet lol..and learn to played this traditonal guita from her brother and there's one scene, where he took off his shirt while playing the guita and noon came in to sit at her silk making thing watched him played while making her silk, "drool" so ramantic lol, you know i had all these "butterfly" feeling in my stomach when watching those scene and my heart melt :wub:

hmm i still couldn't continue to watch Buang Bajatorn, that nice person is too slow to upload more of the episodes..it seems like forever....i really hope that someone will upload this one in the Buddie Media lol that'll good! By the way what does the title mean in Hmong and in thai?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap! i know..shame on me..eheehe..

but tat one w/ Vickie..LOL..yeah! it wuz soo funnie...the part where she pretend tat she broke her legs...but then they saw her jumping up and down and running around...LOL..loser..oh! and i remember tis part reallie well...where i tink a snake bit chakrit and she juz left him at his house and later she dreamed of him..eheehee...i'll go back and finish tat lakorn one day...but i can't stand the nang'rai...argh! i look betta than the nang'rai serious...LOL..no i'm jokin'..but reallie...a better nang'rai peaseeee

OH! tat's the one i'm forgetin' about..the one w/ Aump..okay...gotta put tat one on my list...do u have a summary of it..the storyline.

i dunno if i wanna see the noon lakorn anymore..argh! i heard chakrit eventuallie sleeps w/ the nang'rai...no matter the excuse...i wouldn't be able to see pra'ek the same way as b4...like in Kul Ruk Game Payabath..i hated him until and almsot didn't finish the lakorn..until he confess he never slept w/ the nang'rai...i wuz like thank goodness....eheehee...we'll see...but i'm startin' to like noon alreadie..eheehe

have she continue to upload teh lakorn yet?? awww..anothaidara isn't uploadin' anymore either...she's a bit busy at the moment...it's okay..we'll wait 2gether..

ahh! i see u figure it out..ehehe...i like ur banner....chakrit looks might fine..lol