Buang Hong

fun

Expired Sarnie
Man so there is no way ch7 is going to change the pair. I want to see Pan but with Vee! NO!!!!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ditto. When CH7 confirme they confirm no change unlike CH3/CH5. The summary sounds cute, lolz. But uhhhhh, VEE?! Noway!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes why why Veeeeeee! Ugh I hope some miracle happen they will change the pra'ek! If pra'ek were New i'd be super happy :wub: they were freaking cute together in Pleng Ruk Karm Pope LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here Tina, I wouldn't mind New and Pan again. I even chose Stefan over Vee =D What happen to his good looks in ?Roongthip?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol fun stephen =/ no way for me LOL I rather see Vee then stephen :lol: but I want Newwwww I want to see them together again in roles like Pleng Ruk they were cute together lol and they were always together that was the cute thing! I can understand how their love developed lol ^___-" cause they were always together and got to know one another pretty well

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina is it Stefan teeth that bothers you lol cause it bothers me a lot.

One thing good about PLKP is that they didn't have too much misunderstanding.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh it's not just his teeth when he smiles it looks creepy to me -.-" he looks like one of those perverts to me when he smiles lol maybe it's just me .. LOL but I didn't mind him in Apidmaha Sedtee though

Lol yeah the thing good about pleng ruk is not so much misunderstandings. Just the occasional misunderstandings to keep it a lakorn, but if it wasn't dragging so much it would have been a great lakorn x3 gosh i miss pan now! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: At first I did like Stefan then his lakorn with Kob kill it for me.

I miss Pancake too even though she is like all over the places :loool: when people keep saying she is all over the place, why don't I see her at all. I think I might just have to move to Thailand to see her face all over.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think because they exaggerate @ fun lol because at one point she had back to back lakorns and even had 2 lakorns that air at the same time. I see her in commercial's and photoshots but also as much as I see Kwan which confuses me as to why people aren't bothered by Kwan being all over the place also :lol: but then thats just me I like both x3 LOL but I prefer pan LOL

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I think because they exaggerate @ fun lol because at one point she had back to back lakorns and even had 2 lakorns that air at the same time. I see her in commercial's and photoshots but also as much as I see Kwan which confuses me as to why people aren't bothered by Kwan being all over the place also :lol: but then thats just me I like both x3 LOL but I prefer pan LOL
That's is exactly what I thought too when people said they were annoyed of seeing pancake everywhere but I thought kwan was the one everywhere. i didn't understand why no one said anything about how annoying she was as well but only pancake. LOL. so silly. :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing this drama because of pancake and the storyline. I was planning on watching the old version but I'm too busy right now to be watching drama. I wonder when they would start filming?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess because I limit myself on which Pancake's lakorn I watch lol... I don't find much pra ek that are good looking. There are a few but they don't WOW me. Cee is good looking but his lakorn turns me off :lol: acting is so-so. I really like New and Vier but I don't drool over them :blink:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's is exactly what I thought too when people said they were annoyed of seeing pancake everywhere but I thought kwan was the one everywhere. i didn't understand why no one said anything about how annoying she was as well but only pancake. LOL. so silly. :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing this drama because of pancake and the storyline. I was planning on watching the old version but I'm too busy right now to be watching drama. I wonder when they would start filming?
Eh...Kwan's not everywhere. Okay, perhaps tabloids and news but that's completely different. And there's a lot more Kwan fans rolling around the English forums so it may seem like Kwan is everywhere.

They only air 2 Kwan lakorns a year whereas Pancake, 4. Sorry, do the math. How can Kwan still be considered everywhere like Pancake? Oh yeah, for people who say that because Kwan has 3 lakorns this year, it's a lot? We'll see if they even air Kwan's third lakorn this year because really, Kwan only really ends up having 2 lakorns per year. ^_^

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Eh...Kwan's not everywhere. Okay, perhaps tabloids and news but that's completely different. And there's a lot more Kwan fans rolling around the English forums so it may seem like Kwan is everywhere.

They only air 2 Kwan lakorns a year whereas Pancake, 4. Sorry, do the math. How can Kwan still be considered everywhere like Pancake? Oh yeah, for people who say that because Kwan has 3 lakorns this year, it's a lot? We'll see if they even air Kwan's third lakorn this year because really, Kwan only really ends up having 2 lakorns per year. ^_^
I don't know where you live but i don't live in thailand :) so i can't really do the math you know. I only do the math to what I see and I see Kwan as much as I see pancake. That's probably because my dad watches both their lakorns and I just watch it with him. To me, I really don't care how many lakorn both actresses make in a year. So please don't think that I'm disliking Kwan cause I'm not. I'm just stating something that I feel or notice. But thanks for explaining to me.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
fans at PFC said that Pancake told them this is airing after Meu Nang but I think they heard wrong lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL so soon? Are they even done shooting the lakorn lol

and talking about MN they should end it soon. LOL they should have end it long ago. Such a messy lakorn :loool:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
LOL so soon? Are they even done shooting the lakorn lol

and talking about MN they should end it soon. LOL they should have end it long ago. Such a messy lakorn :loool:
I agree with you! I like Kwan just as much as I like AumP and Pancake,but in her lakorns,I hate to watch her with her role as a martyr.MN has a lot of scenes which are so disgusting that eventually kill my excitement in watching the drama.
It excites me to think then that Pancake is coming up.I've never felt bored with her lakorns,even if she does like ten or more dramas a year,i don't mind at all.No offense meant...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yay! I can't wait for this one. Vee & Pan, sweeeeet! Even thought i havent seen the old version, i hope itss pretty gooood! :)