Buang Hong

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughh.. I feel so sad for Pim and Lamade.. freaking NongNoot, I hate that little snitch!!!! I want Lamade to find out what a hoe bag Matawee is!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is so dragged. can't wait to see the end. when is it ending?
You got that right. I forwarded most of the episodes from 2-12 because there's nothing but the same old same old. This lakon is like a broken record with the plot playing over and over. I'm glad this is ending and I can move on to Wier and Pinky. That lakon looks awesome!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
a turtle is ten times faster than how this lakorn goes,but i'm still patiently watching it.I can't do anything but to keep following it cuz i've learned to love the two lead stars Pancake and Vee.if your patience is running thinner and thinner,then there's no way you'll get the essence of the drama.No offense meant to anyone.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
What's gonna happen tomorrow in Buang Hong? Will it be another episode of boredom just like what others claim it to be? Will it show the same freakin' dragging scenes as others describe how the drama is running?
Well anyway,I'm still holding on to my patience,wishing there would be exciting scenes in store for avid Pancake fans just like me.I'm feelin' excited for tomorrow's episode,be it boring or dragging or whatever.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm also looking forward to watching Weir and Pinky's drama.I do like Pinky but I didn't watch her recent lakorn with Win Tawin;I don't know but I just didn't feel the desire to watch it.But this one with Weir will surely be one of my favourites but absolutely will not surpass what I've felt with JJRKKCT.I love Weir too,2nd to Pae lol.....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
haven't this lakorn ended yet....seems like it's been forever...not that I followed it....I only watched episode one and it didn't hook me so I only read episode 2's caps and then stopped

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know this lakorn does seem like it's been airing forever! I'm ready for it to end also. I want to see Witer and Pinkys too. :)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I know! i wanna see todays episodeee! hopefully someone will upload it before i go to work >.<

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
OMGSOMGSOMGOSMGOSM!!
is anyone ecited for next weeks episode!!!!??

today's episode was allright i felt like it could have been cut shorter.
i really liked Jin (is that her name)? . her story is so sad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I actually like this episode despite its boriness. I love how Pan and Jeab are on good terms. Now what I really want is Jeab in more lakorns. Pan and Jeab should play twins together. They look alike or play sisters, I am fine with that.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't started this lakorn yet, but my sis told me I should watch it, except I'll be very annoy by Pancake. She's good acting as a spoil brat. She dress so short and sexy in every movies, very much different from nang eak in other lakorn. Wonder if I should start this lakorn?