Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
when does this lakorn air?--what days? just wondering...now that i'm up to speed on things.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
AWWWW DANG, I'M JUST RIPPING MY OWN HAIR OUT WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE! LOL I LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH!! EACH EPISODE IS SO SHORT THOUGH!! AHHHH!

<_<

HAHA

Mos

sarNie Egg
Love the pichas. I love this movie so far. it was great. hoping to finish it. love it. i love it. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see fang with peper in another lakorn..they make a cute couple..more then ann n pepper..i didnt think ann n pepper have that much chemistry..fang has more with pepper

Mae

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
this is probaly the part where peper goes to fang's house..when puri just came out from jail

http://www.exact.co.th/program/news2/
[post="11855"][/post]​
Umm...i think these pictures...umm, the episode is coming up..i think it where Puri went and threatened Pepper's father, Pepper's father ended up in the hospital..and after Pepper found out why his father is in the hospital he went to go confront Puri...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
i want to see fang with peper in another lakorn..they make a cute couple..more then ann n pepper..i didnt think ann n pepper have that much chemistry..fang has more with pepper
[post="11856"][/post]​
i agree! hehe love fang and pepper together! :rolleyes:

Mae

sarNie Adult
samantha said:
omg..puri with no shirt!! ahhhhhhhhh!!! hott! hott! *drools*..i wanna see that show..anyone have it? gosh i'm so falling in love with this lakorn..and i so agree..pepper and fang look good together...so cute..when she was in the car with him and how he lean over close enough to kiss her..omg..i was like giggling to myself...silly me..can't wait for the next part..
[post="12151"][/post]​
Hey Samantha, what episode was that scene of Pepper and Fang in, dang, i must have missed it..i don't recall seeing that part...

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
lol....fang and pepper....suit eachother so much.....anyone knows how many episode this lakorn is??

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i want to see fand and pepper in another lakorn too....they do have great chemistry more than ann and pepper in lelatree...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in the beginning this la korn seem good but later it got boring. too much drama. always crying. pepper's mom is so evil. they change the summary a lot. Now Puri is half brother to Pepper..in the summary Puri "R" May and she got pregnant and was gonna make abortion. and Pepper+fang got marry. now they change it so much completely different from the summary... they make it too dramatic... but still Puri play his role so well. this hottie can cry so well. i just love him...

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Exact has changed a lot of the storyline from what i read it is not like..i am watching right now....Anyway, still like it....pepper is cute...fang is really cute..at the beginning she was not that cute but she looks much cuter for me..Puri is good acting....the rest of the crew r so good....Like it..even sometimes is like so boring...well overall i think that it is a good lakorn....

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Ana said:
I think they focus too much on the parents relationship :rolleyes:
[post="14400"][/post]​
yeah i agree with u Ana i actually want to see more of Pepper and Fang..well want can i do cause i think that the main thing about this serie is like the relationship between the parents......

cecilia

Staff member
puffypie said:
yeah i agree with u Ana i actually want to see more of Pepper and Fang..well want can i do cause i think that the main thing about this serie is like the relationship between the parents......
[post="15021"][/post]​

hahah..but with me..i want to see the relationship between PURI AND MAY.. :rolleyes:

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
cecilia said:
hahah..but with me..i want to see the relationship between PURI AND MAY.. :rolleyes:
[post="15763"][/post]​
is there going to be a relationship with puri and may? cuz it seems like they're going to bite eachother head off. also they are brother/sis.... hmm.