Bucket List

ijohn

sarNie Adult
my bucket list has mostly been accomplished though i have moments i want to feel again, i'm looking to move to another country soon, maybe some place in south east asia, but i still need to spend time in Siberia trying new food before i move to se asia,

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have always wanted to do a bucket list. Here is mine (single & married all together lol) -

1. Get married
2. Become a mom, successful at work & at home
3. Travel back to my/our (my husband's & mine) ancestor's homeland
4. Travel to Tibet (there is something magical about Tibet for me), Greece, France, New Zealand & etc (could not think more at the moment)
5. Skydiving (so fun, I will feel as if I could fly hehe)
6. Gem mining/searching, I like gems
7. Finish or at least get started on all the craft projects I have always wanted to do
8. Build my dream house (I wish I win some money from the lottery hehehe)
9. Learn how to make, cook, bake all the foods & drinks I like
10. Meditate more & learn yoga (healthy mind & body)
11. Learn how to play the piano
12. Learn how to swim :coverlaf:, I love the oceans so I need to learn how to swim lol

To be continued.... :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We were flying back from Virginia a few weeks back and my 11 year old made a bucket list. He made one last year but could not find it lol.

1) see wonders of the world.
2) ride the fastest roller coaster
3) become rich :)
4) go to Stanford or Harvard :)
5) get married and have triplets :)
6) travel
7) write his biography

My son has some big dreams he has since he was 5.

cecilia

Staff member
Wow! He seems to have his future lays in front of him ... get married and have triplets? Wouldn't that be nice .. I want to get married and have twins (hope because it runs in the family). 

Anyway, I've decided this year that I want to do a lot of things ... alone since everyone is busy with their own things. We'll see how far I'll get with this plan :/

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's mine :)
  1. Have a stable job related to my degree (Tourism)
  2. Become a flight attendant, hotelier and restaurateur, entrepreneur
  3. Own several businesses
  4. Win the lottery/become rich
  5. Do charity works/volunteer
  6. Travel the world
  7. Migrate to another country
  8. Meet celebrities in person
  9. Write an autobiography
  10. Have a dream house
  11. Fall in love, get married and have kids
  12. Meet friends from Asianfuse :)
  13. More time with family and friends
  14. Contribute something to the society
  15. Learn different languages
  16. Have a Master's and PhD degree
  17. Study Engineering
  18. Learn photography,photoshop,video editing
  19. Learn how to create fan sites and forums
  20. Invent something that could contribute to the best interests of the world
  21. Attend modeling/acting/hosting/singing workshops/castings/auditions in Thailand and work for the Thai entertainment industry

I would add more if ever I can think of more bucket list ideas :D

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

My bucket list is getting heavier :risas3:

13. Attend the Summer Olympics (witness it live is better than watching it on tv lol)
14. Go on a TV game show (family feud, I will be team leader; wheel of fortune; the price is right & etc)
15. Participate in a Mrs beauty pageant :risas3:, I dislike losing :p (unexpectedly I was asked to be in a little girl beauty pageant when I was 8/9 years old so I had zero preparation therefore I lost :crybaby2:but the pageant contest was rigged because one of the judges was totally bias towards the winner, turned out she is friend with the winner's parents or she is related to the winner)

To be continued ... :)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
-To touch a real lighthouse
-To go to Santorini, Greece
-To meet Mai Davika in real life (which I know will never happen) :sad6:

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Traveling to Greece is number 4 on my bucket list, I want to visit Santorini though & just last year I added another Greek destination & that is Navagio beach, it was bc I watched Descendants of the Sun lol. It introduced me to this beach :).

-To touch a real lighthouse
-To go to Mykonos, Greece
-To meet Mai Davika in real life (which I know will never happen) :sad6:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Oh haha I made a mistake and put Mykonos. I actually want to visit Santorini too..I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and saw how beautiful it is..

It's cool when you watch something and get so inspired by it

Traveling to Greece is number 4 on my bucket list, I want to visit Santorini though & just last year I added another Greek destination & that is Navagio beach, it was bc I watched Descendants of the Sun lol. It introduced me to this beach :).

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL I have so much, I don't know if I'll be able to do it all. :( :) But I'll just share some.

1. Fill a truck bed full of pillows and blankets and drive to the middle of nowhere to go stargazing (quite risky though)
2. Go bungee jumping
3. Let go of a floating lantern
4. Live at least in 2 different countries with completely different cultures
5. Ride in a hot air balloon
6. Walk behind waterfall
7. Lots and lots of travelling! :)

Ms.Zoe

Oh I like number one although I was thinking of driving up in the mountains & stargazing in a car that has a sun roof but your idea is cool too, something for me to think about :).

I was thinking also about looking at stars through those big telescope or visiting a museum with these telescopes to see the amazing stars & etc.

3. I like it too, I want to do this. A scene from the animated movie Tangled has the scene of floating lanterns. I like to let go of a lantern that float up to the sky, with many of them they are like stars.

5. I did wanted to do this but I will get nervous for sure, still thinking lol.

6. I did get to walk behind a waterfall before. There is one waterfall in Oregon that I want to visit.

LOL I have so much, I don't know if I'll be able to do it all. :( :) But I'll just share some.

1. Fill a truck bed full of pillows and blankets and drive to the middle of nowhere to go stargazing (quite risky though)
2. Go bungee jumping
3. Let go of a floating lantern
4. Live at least in 2 different countries with completely different cultures
5. Ride in a hot air balloon
6. Walk behind waterfall
7. Lots and lots of travelling! :)

Ms.Zoe

I haven't seen that movie. It is nice that some movies introduce people to new places & cultures.

P.s. I read about Mykonos & Santorini and Santorini seems to match with what I want.

Oh haha I made a mistake and put Mykonos. I actually want to visit Santorini too..I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and saw how beautiful it is..

It's cool when you watch something and get so inspired by it

Falada

sarNie Adult
Oh I like number one although I was thinking of driving up in the mountains & stargazing in a car that has a sun roof but your idea is cool too, something for me to think about :).

I was thinking also about looking at stars through those big telescope or visiting a museum with these telescopes to see the amazing stars & etc.

3. I like it too, I want to do this. A scene from the animated movie Tangled has the scene of floating lanterns. I like to let go of a lantern that float up to the sky, with many of them they are like stars.

5. I did wanted to do this but I will get nervous for sure, still thinking lol.

6. I did get to walk behind a waterfall before. There is one waterfall in Oregon that I want to visit.
lol I volunteered as a leader once for a week in nature with 5th graders. One night, we went star gazing and the sky was so beautiful, unlike the one I saw at home even though it's the same.
I want that feeling again, because that was one time I actually get to appreciate Earth's beauty and especially, the darkness.

P

PrincessKarina

I always have a mental bucket list even if I have a lover or not. I recently wrote them manually down. I am so glad I am really thinking about this topic. :p

Noire89

Simply smile
Sounds fun!:)
My bucket list (some I have already done)

1) face my biggest fear (did it, my soul left my body, never doing that again)

2) travel places, nationally and internationally( I have done this, but I want to go to Thailand now)

3) be in a parade or carnival (did both)

4) act in a drama, soap opera or theater production (working on how to do that now)

5) get married, have or adopt kids(engaged)

6) buy a farmland and create animal sanctuary

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina we look forward to see your bucket list :D

I'll add more! :D
  1. Become a dual or triple citizen of any of the countries in the top 10 most powerful countries/passports
  2. Watch WWE shows live and meet the wrestlers in person
  3. Work in Hollywood/South Korea
  4. Invest in stock exchange
  5. Have a debut style birthday party
  6. Attend concerts
  7. Become a UN Ambassador
  8. Become a millionaire and eventually a billionaire
  9. Experience eating different kinds of food from around the world
  10. Learn how to drive
  11. Own a DLSR camera
  12. Attend fashion week or even be a part of it
  13. Study abroad