Buddie Media

untinnu

sarNie Adult
jw..is there a certain amount of post that you need to reach to be able to see that section or can everyone just see it?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Nope, I don't think you have to post a certain amount at SW to get into BM. That's what so great about SW!!! I mean how are you suppose to post up comments when you don't have anything to talk about?? You can't really discuss about any new lakorns cause you don't have access to it. And the posts you can be putting are comments about much you love a particular star and that will get old real fast. So yeah... that's why I love Sarnworld!!!!! You don't have to post any repetitive comments about your love for a star. (not that it's a bad thing.... it just get old especially if no one isn't posting anything new updates)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol wah Linda? I see you posting in Bm wat are u talking about? and yeah u dont need a required amount of post to see it =x

Oh P.S sarNworld Rules!!! And Me Lovers it!! And everyone on it :wub:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ haha..Tina..

i can get to BM..but there's a new friend who's new to the site and doesn't seem to know where BM is after i told her, so i was just wondering if she can see it or not..

noungning

Heartless
i think there is a restriction with new members... how long they're members and so forth. sarn or tim needs to come answer this because i've gotten this question so many times...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Trust Me She Can SEE IT! cause I "accidently" made another account and like I saw buddie media and no I dont remember wat the account was hahha how sad ... im thinking it was Jao Ying Jai Orn not so sure but she can see it ... cause I know i did and my sister saw it when she made her account new=x

noungning

Heartless
hmm then i don't know because i do get new ppl asking me and i link them and they can't get in.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
maybe your friend accidently click on the + sign into a - sign...that's why your friend couldn't see it....'cause sometimes that happens to me too....