Busaba Rae Ruk

moilee

sarNie Adult
It's a good new that the pr'eng is still up in the air. I'm glad that Cee's not in this lakorn. Like I said it before, I would like a muture actors and not the kiddie actors play with Kob.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The so far the only good ones Kantana produced that was good were Ploy Lom Petch and Ngao Asoka, those are the two main one I can remember right now.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
In Ploy Lom Petch with Bee Sawich and Numfon, they make the n'ek really dumb though, but It was alright..I never get to watch Ngao Asoka.. but I watch the one with Vee and Ae..it not bad for a Kantana lakorn..

I'm rooting for Arnus to be the pra'ek..Kob has never acted with him before..and he's hot..they would look great together...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yeah Arnas is cute so I don't mind him. I think the last lakorn of their that I like not sure if it 's Kantana or Daravdo but the one with Prae and Bee? The one where she was selling something....don't remember.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I definitely agree with you. I totally forgot about Arnus. I like his lakorn that he played opposite Chompoo (revenge/love). Because Kob's the lead in this lakorn....you think...he will accept this lakorn where he'll play a weaker roles. I don't know....I just want to see Kob in lakorns with muture actors that she hasn't or has played with.....NO BABY ACTORS IN THIS LAKORN PLEASE .....because this character has to potrait a father who has a 7 years old daughter and a business man. This's my wish...if they're going to pick muture known actors ....I prefer Pete, Tui, or Saranyu. And if they're going to pick young known actors...I prefer Arnus or Oil. Well...I'm waiting....pr'eng is up in the air right now...but cross my fingers that these are the actors they will for this role.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
definitely someone hot for this p'rek role.. I already read the summary for this lakorn ...it going to about family revenge thingy. just waiting for the pr'ek :ph34r:

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Where's the summary i want to read it too!!! Can someone post it here please?!! :spin:
Knowing the storyline will make easier to choose who i want to see for the p'ek role.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Where's the summary i want to read it too!!! Can someone post it here please?!! :spin:
Knowing the storyline will make easier to choose who i want to see for the p'ek role.

Sorry I can post the summary in here, you have to check at Kob Forum if you still want to know

Nway, speaking of dreaming ..I dreamed that they confirmed that the pr'ek was Oil..
But I realized that I must be dreaming. :lol: maybe it might come true :spin:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...all young pr'engs are not better be in this lakorn or I'll be so pissed at this producer. That means no Veer, Cee, Nam, or etc. I want to see famous muture actors only with Kob in this lakorn (and please no Paul in this lakonre....I've never did like him). Sorry...if I offend anyone! PS.....any more good news on this?

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
tik tik tik tik tik!!! if its with oil and he plays a dad with a 7 yr old son...it would be like their lakorn in Mae Khun Auey. I'm still rooting for TIK if it's revenge/drama because he is most definitely good at that! Arnus is not good at revenge like Kol Luang Ruk with Araya. When he did the mad/ :r-scene-pop-corn: , I tried so hard not to laugh because of his face expression & the creepy look he was giving when he was grabbing Araya by the shoulders...IDK, just not feeling the whole intense-ness. BUT Tik has that seductive look like the one with Aom...beach love scene was so AWWWW. Him or Andrew Gregson.