Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
Hi, Yes I do have that movie. I think its 28 episode.
Hey Bophavao.. Do you have this..?

80’s – 90's Boran Lakorn
Thevabot Bey Roduv
Thkol Meas
Chenda Samot
Soppasith
Preah Neang Tnu Keo
Rithysen Neang Kongrey
Thep Dida Chenda Samouth
Gomin
Preah Chan Korup
Preah TinaWong
Kay Saw Botomear
Sung Sa Rajey
Yor Pro Klin
Mong Bpa(Thai tittle )

Maika

sarNie Egg
Thanks Bophavao !^^

But do you have this Boran Lakorn too ??

- Kula Saen Suay ( Thai title )with James and Aom

And does anyone know,where I can buy this old khmer classic :

- Rithysen Neang Kongrey

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Hey Bophavao.. Do you have this..?

80’s – 90's Boran Lakorn
Thevabot Bey Roduv
Thkol Meas
Chenda Samot
Soppasith
Preah Neang Tnu Keo
Rithysen Neang Kongrey
Thep Dida Chenda Samouth
Gomin
Preah Chan Korup
Preah TinaWong
Kay Saw Botomear
Sung Sa Rajey
Yor Pro Klin
Mong Bpa(Thai tittle )
I don't think I have those movies but, if I do find it I'll let you know. Most my mom movies are still in VHS and I'm not familiar with the title. We have a video store and all the VHS are in the box now. Yesterday my mom finished recording that Alligator movie though. I think its called Krai Tong Gabua Charavan.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Thanks Bophavao !^^

But do you have this Boran Lakorn too ??

- Kula Saen Suay ( Thai title )with James and Aom

And does anyone know,where I can buy this old khmer classic :

- Rithysen Neang Kongrey
Yes I do have that movie I have part 1 and part 2. If you want it let me know and I'll list it on my site.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm a new member here and I'm looking for this very old Boran series for my mom. Its called Gawbur Chalarvan its about Alligator. Its very old does anybody here have it for sale?
Chanda my mom finished recording that movie you wanted. Let me know if you still want it.

yak

sarNie Adult
Do you have the thai boran "Av Pich Pram Pee Por" in khmer dubbed for sale?
Hi, Yes I do have that movie. I think its 28 episode.
thank you, can u please post it on you're site i will order it asap!
Really! Omg.. Is it dubbed by Endere Video(Eagle Video)? My aunt used to work for them.. I have most of tapes that she dubbed.. But some parts are missing.. I'm trying to replace all the missing parts..

Maika

sarNie Egg
Bophavdo : Yes I do have that movie I have part 1 and part 2. If you want it let me know and I'll list it on my site
Thank you, yes i want this Series. Please post it on you're site .

One more question: Teyda Your Reah Klen, Thai Title for this is Yor Pra Klin, isn't it ???

yak

sarNie Adult

One more question: Teyda Your Reah Klen, Thai Title for this is Yor Pra Klin, isn't it ???
Yah... It depend who dubbed it.. Its the same thing...

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
Chanda my mom finished recording that movie you wanted. Let me know if you still want it.
Hi thank you! I would like to buy it can you put it on your site for me please. Also do you have this movie? I think its called Krai pope the 90's vesion. I finished watching the D.I.F. 4 that I ordered from you now I want some more movies to watch.

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
Really! Omg.. Is it dubbed by Endere Video(Eagle Video)? My aunt used to work for them.. I have most of tapes that she dubbed.. But some parts are missing.. I'm trying to replace all the missing parts..
Yak is Av Pich Pram Pee Por the same as Av Tep Pram pee Por?

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Its this one rite? http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z323/Sockavan/IMG.jpg I'm not fimiliar with the Khmer title but, I heard my mom say its Ar Tep something like that. I just want to make sure its the rite one that you guys are looking for.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Hi thank you! I would like to buy it can you put it on your site for me please. Also do you have this movie? I think its called Krai pope the 90's vesion. I finished watching the D.I.F. 4 that I ordered from you now I want some more movies to watch.
Yes I have that one as well.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg

I'm out of town rite now and I'll add it to my site on Saturday for you. About the title I'm not sure if its Yor Pra Klin.

yak

sarNie Adult
Its this one rite? http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z323/Sockavan/IMG.jpg I'm not fimiliar with the Khmer title but, I heard my mom say its Ar Tep something like that. I just want to make sure its the rite one that you guys are looking for.
Aw, the pic not working.. T_T ..

yak

sarNie Adult
Yak is Av Pich Pram Pee Por the same as Av Tep Pram pee Por?
I'm not sure if their are.. The one my aunt dubbed her company called it "Av Tep Pram Pee Por." She was the main char voice. If I see the picture from there I can tell you if it is or not..

Oh Maika.. One more thing.. Is your looking For Yor Pla Klin the 80's one.. Bophavdo has it as well.. But its called "Neang Sok Kraope." The company who dubbed changed the tittle. Its the same story line as Yor Pla Klin. Bophavdo, I should work with you about these Boran lakorn.. Lol