Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
yak said:
does anyone have Deen Nam Lon Fai in cambodian?
[post="89279"][/post]​
Who's the P'ek and N'ek in this one? Is it the same as Dung Fai Tai Nam with Sam & Tik-K? :unsure:

yak

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
Who's the P'ek and N'ek in this one?  Is it the same as Dung Fai Tai Nam with Sam & Tik-K?  :unsure:
[post="89888"][/post]​
no. this is a really old vergin. i dont know their name, who played in this movie. i juss know how they look like... he he he.. but the main character is from the 12 sister movie. he plays as 12 sister dad, and the main character girl... uh.. forgot what movie she played.. i found da cover for it, but i think im not allowed to post it. but if u want to see, its at da thai(boran) place.

yak

sarNie Adult
yak said:
does anyone have Deen Nam Lon Fai in cambodian?
[post="89279"][/post]​
i found out whats the tittle for this movie in khmer. its Kay Saw Botomear. sorry again to repeat myself. im interested to buy a copy of it. thank you..

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone, the video store near my house just shut down so i bought a few old lakorns like thampang snong resea so if u want to buy a copy on dvd u can pm me. Its at reasonable price and its free shipping :)

yak

sarNie Adult
noon4eva said:
Hey everyone, the video store near my house just shut down so i bought a few old lakorns like thampang snong resea so if u want to buy a copy on dvd u can pm me. Its at reasonable price and its free shipping :)
[post="99142"][/post]​
what else u have?

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey Noon4eva i really like ur site it cuteeeeeee

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
Hi,

I'm after any new Thai, Chinese & Lakorns dramas in DVD format with excellent quality and Khmer dubbed.

I don't watch much Khmer dubbed dramas so I don't have much of a collection of Khmer dubbed dramas but I do have a huge collection of English subbed drama found here http://www.freewebs.com/kkazuki/index.htm not fully updated yet, hopefully I get a chance to fully update this coming Easter. ALL dramas on my site has english subtitles.

I'm mainly just trying to get some Khmer dubbed dramas for my parents.

If anyone is interested please contact me thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kazuki! i want to trade i want some korean series ! But i will only trade Thai lakorn dat dubb by PP Company NOT Mayrua ... and it not in DVD format but in VCD but i'll give u my orginal copy ....but if u want i can covert the VCD to DVD format for u .. so wat you thinK ? No ? Yes ? Maybe? :lmao:

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
Hi SarN,

Would love to trade if the quality of the vcd is good, can you post a screen shot of how the quality is and post it here so I can see?

Also can you provide me with what you have? and details for the dramas that you have? as I have no clue about Thai lakorn dramas :sweat: and where to find info of each series. I'll probably have to confirm with my parents first if they have seen the series you have or not.

Thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well the vcd quality is nothing like dvd so it a B - and i usally put like 6 Episode in 1 DVD bring the Quality even lower from the orginal VCD quality already. Some of my cusomter suggest me puting less episode in a DVd to save the quality a little more ... :lmao: im still debating on dat cuz i know most ppl dat buy my copy cuz it was out earily den Mayrua adn when Mayrua come out with it they prolly goin throw my copy a way so dat y i put so many eps in 1 DVd :rolleyes: keep the price as cheap as possible. But if u willing to trade with me i willing to put 1 Episode in 1 DVd to save the quality :wub: :wub: ... dis is a screen cap from the orginal VCD set i have

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
The qaulity looks alright, :)

What dramas titles do you have? and also can you provide me of a place where I can check the info on each of your series? I’m unfamiliar with the Khmer title names but it I see the pictures I can sort of identify weather or not my parents have seen the series.

I am willing to trade but 1 episode for some DVD is like :shocked: it to much don't you think? I would prefer at least 3-4 episode per DVDs that should hopefully not make the DVD loose that much quality. Also could you include how many episode per series and how many VCD/DVD they take up?

Also what you like in return from my list.

Cheers.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hmmm.. just in case your parent MIght seen some of my older lakorn already . I'll trade the new series dat I just got in den and im pretty sure they have not seen it . HOw about i put 3 eps in 1 dvd ?? I want "Guardian Ange" is dat staring l Song Hye Gyo ?? I want dat one !!!

April 10 2006

"Mon Snaeh Somleng Kane" -----> here the disscuzz link of the lakonr

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4021

"Lok Srey Pnek Ngia"-----> here the disscuzz link of the lakonr

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4144

"Snaeha Jai-Don"-----> here the disscuzz link of the lakonr

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4294

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
Hey sarN,

I would be interested in Snaeha Jai-Don and three episodes in a dvd sounds good.

Guardian Angel qaulity isn't all that great. I would say it's a B qaulity. It's originally VHS transferd to dvd.

here's some screen caps.

and Yes Staring Song Hye Gyo :w000t:

Let me know if your still interested in this.

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooooOOOOO Song Hye Gyo :w000t: :w000t: ok ok !!! I'll start working on the 3 eps in 1 dvd den when im done i'll pm u ok !!! ooooOO i been wanting dat series of Song Hye Gyo just dat i can't find the english sub for it and now it thereeeeee :wub: :wub: