CALL NOW! CASTING CALL!

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
if tis crsytal gal da one from like...chinese paladin and tat one fr a version of return condor hero series...she got da lookz..(but she aint my taste for beauty)...if it ends up to be her...oh well. but i would prefer brenda song...to her..

I SAY HMONG HMONG ALL THE WAY.....I MEAN like in wendy wu the homecoming warrior, brenda was supposely like chinese chinese chinese but she like hmong, thai, amerie. i dunno together...come on she didnt even say any chinese..(except perhaps oummmmmmmmmmm :D)...so how .come on ya...

i suppose crystal will do if its SSOOOOOSOOSO necessary...but lets be honest...us amateurs (like me) VS. cystal...its like unfair competition...

BUT i wanna say who noes....anything possible...maybe she'll get a new role elsewhere and drop out..or something

if i was goddam a BEAUTY...fit..n can act a bit..i would audition...

(though i got talent....i can like be the wicked bitch if my career depended on it..oh ya...i got BRains ..N a great sense of humor...!!!)...T_T V ~~~~~~>> peace n luck ya

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
typical her (CRSYTAL)

fr return codor hero

(this one can be fr paladin instead) <maybe ya'll will noe her now>

this one for sure ps fr return of da condor heros

in forbidden kingdom

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
yea... ANYHOW I AUDiTIONED!!
AHAHHA IT WASNT ALL THAT..
IT WAS REALLY SHORT....
IT DIDNT TAKE THAT LONG...
IM FROM SAC. DROVE TO FRESNO..
YEA.. THE AUDITION PROBABLY TOOK ABOUT 5 MINS...
VERY FAST..
AND YEA..... I KNOW I DID A HORRIBLE JOB..
OH WELLS.. AT LEAST I KNOW I DID IT..
AAHA
WELL SO HOW DID EVERYONE ELSE GO?

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
yea... ANYHOW I AUDiTIONED!!
AHAHHA IT WASNT ALL THAT..
IT WAS REALLY SHORT....
IT DIDNT TAKE THAT LONG...
IM FROM SAC. DROVE TO FRESNO..
YEA.. THE AUDITION PROBABLY TOOK ABOUT 5 MINS...
VERY FAST..
AND YEA..... I KNOW I DID A HORRIBLE JOB..
OH WELLS.. AT LEAST I KNOW I DID IT..
AAHA
WELL SO HOW DID EVERYONE ELSE GO?
Yeah, I know! My audition was short too! It was more like 5 seconds. I waited 8 hours just to get called since there were at least 500 people. I didn't do the best, but I tried!!!