Calling all people that went to Num's concert in MN

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Do you or anyone you know not get a picture? There's about 160 out there that didn't get a chance to pick up the pictures because ink ran out. If you or someone else didn't get theirs please post a comment here! All the pictures have been printed. It will be easier to be able to send out the pictures this way! Thank you! :)

*this is solely for those who didn't get their pictures back on Saturday*

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
thanks JENNY for posting this up!!!!

PLEASE GO TO THE SITE LISTED BELOW AND CHECK FOR UR PICTURES OR ANYONE U KNOE THAT DIDN'T GET THEIR PICTURES! AND IF U STILL DON'T SEE YOURS OR THEIRS EMAIL ME AT d.moua2006@yahoo.com WITH A PICTURE OF YOU SO WE CAN DOUBLE CHECK AND PRINT IT FOR U!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/aReyoU

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
thanks JENNY for posting this up!!!!

PLEASE GO TO THE SITE LISTED BELOW AND CHECK FOR UR PICTURES OR ANYONE U KNOE THAT DIDN'T GET THEIR PICTURES! AND IF U STILL DON'T SEE YOURS OR THEIRS EMAIL ME AT d.moua2006@yahoo.com WITH A PICTURE OF YOU SO WE CAN DOUBLE CHECK AND PRINT IT FOR U!
http://z15.invisionfree.com/aReyoU

hey dOrk.. ur link is wrong.. u forgot the iN part.. but i added it for u.. haha

z15.invisionfree.com/aReyoUiN

klvong

sarNie Egg
Well anyways first of all to everyone, I heard that the the girls in Minnesota did the best for P Num and to some people out there if you don't know what the **** you doing just don't go out there and start talking.... You think that your the only one that knew all the info huh? Girls in Minnesota continue your support in concert and beat everyone that wants to be the leader....

sunny_gyrl

Well anyways first of all to everyone, I heard that the the girls in Minnesota did the best for P Num and to some people out there if you don't know what the **** you doing just don't go out there and start talking.... You think that your the only one that knew all the info huh? Girls in Minnesota continue your support in concert and beat everyone that wants to be the leader....

thanks for supporting us! but ish not all about knowing the 411 and rubbing it peoples face! i mean everyone can talk their shiit but they don't know what we gottah go through to get where we are right now! n im not saying that IM NOT GOING TO SHARING CONCERT INFORMATION wit ya but i SWEAR some of you people thats be yelling at me and saying your smack I SWEAR ya just need to chill! cuss we the sponsor want to make everyone have fun!!!

but thanks klvong!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
who'll be talkin smack on u guys.. they need to get their fact straight cuz they don't now how hard u guys try!! i mean at first it seems that u got everything under control but when that big day comes something is bound to happen and u guys did ur best!! i think they should have THANK u guys instead of talkin..

if they keep complainin then don't go.. no one is asking them to go.. they want to see the star tOo.. so they should be patience.. lOl.. okie enough said.. or imma get my ass wipe tOo.. lOl. even if i'm not from there.. no one talks to my dOrk like tat.. since she and everyone is busting their butts off...

pze

sarNie Adult
keep coming out to support people.....theres many more to come...

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for supporting us! but ish not all about knowing the 411 and rubbing it peoples face! i mean everyone can talk their shiit but they don't know what we gottah go through to get where we are right now! n im not saying that IM NOT GOING TO SHARING CONCERT INFORMATION wit ya but i SWEAR some of you people thats be yelling at me and saying your smack I SWEAR ya just need to chill! cuss we the sponsor want to make everyone have fun!!!

but thanks klvong!
thanks klvong....n im gonna have to agree with sunny on everything....cause we know wat goes on behind the scene n i must say it takes alot to get to where we are today....weve been through thick n thin together....

who'll be talkin smack on u guys.. they need to get their fact straight cuz they don't now how hard u guys try!! i mean at first it seems that u got everything under control but when that big day comes something is bound to happen and u guys did ur best!! i think they should have THANK u guys instead of talkin..
if they keep complainin then don't go.. no one is asking them to go.. they want to see the star tOo.. so they should be patience.. lOl.. okie enough said.. or imma get my ass wipe tOo.. lOl. even if i'm not from there.. no one talks to my dOrk like tat.. since she and everyone is busting their butts off...

hi vera....lolz.....thanks for the support....hopefully u get to join us one of these days....or the other way around for a concert.....

sunny_gyrl

I LOVE U NERD!!!!!!!!:D U GOOTAH COME UP HERE FOR A CONCERT!!!! I SWEAR IT'S HELLA FUN

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
lOl.. i know huh!! i have tOo man!! we'll rock it!! hahaha

shOot if he comes bac in dec.. i'm sOo there!! haha

or even if there is another star i'll be there to get down and low with u guys!!! haha

LOVE U DORK!! hahaaha

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i so agree with you guys. people should not talk smack or say stuff to you guys. you guys did a great job! they can just shove it if they aren't happy. i mean come on...if they had to do all the work you guys did they wouldn't be talking. having to deal with the crazy people is enough and then to have them come yell at you...no way!! grrr...those ppl make me ANGRY...they all need to shove it up their butts HAHA!

sunny_gyrl

i so agree with you guys. people should not talk smack or say stuff to you guys. you guys did a great job! they can just shove it if they aren't happy. i mean come on...if they had to do all the work you guys did they wouldn't be talking. having to deal with the crazy people is enough and then to have them come yell at you...no way!! grrr...those ppl make me ANGRY...they all need to shove it up their butts HAHA!

THANK YOU JENNY!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
everyone tried hard...i remember seeing you girls there working hard....

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks jenny n gloria......at least some of u girls understand....makes us happy