CALLING OUT TO MY THAI PEOPLE

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oo0o0 O0o0o that I can do lolsss =), but hmMMmM wat for? and if I say yes will u love me even more?lolss :p KT
[post="156875"][/post]​
yes i would totally love you more if you help me translate one whole episode for duan jai pathiharn .. yea yea??

tang071

sarNie Elites
i have it done. eps. 1. omg it took me forever. first of all, i dont even like djp and i have stopped watching it as a result. but i said i would translate and so i did. it took forever long and the eps. was over an hr long. i dunno, i'm gonn have to check my schedule if i'm even going to do this again. lol it consumes so much of my time. since i started i hope a lot of ppl translate and pitch in bc it seems that the other lakorns have not been finished. so i kinda dont want to start a lakorn and not have it finished.
so how do you want me to send you this? want me to post it here its like 11-12 pages on a word document.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
thank you tangy ^_^ for your hard work .. unlike the other .. imma start what i finished hahahah even though that means imma bug the crap out of everyone lolz

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oh Oh Kt I Did half an episode but of 10 though lolsss thats the onli one i have on my pc lolsss
[post="157363"][/post]​
10 is good sweetie do what you can well you have to finish that one episode hahah cuz its kinda hard to go and find where you're at you know hahah but im glad you pitched in!!! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lolsss I was planning to finish it :p I just started on it 20 minutes ago :p lolsss Im so smart I picked the easy episode where they rarely talk lmfao!! hahaha

But If I have some time tommorrow and monday Ill try to do another episode for yah =)...after I finish this one of course