can somebody upload Maiv Neeb Thoj vol. 6????

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I have it but I only have 3 songs, her new album is not that good, only 3 of this songs is the good one so here you go also again don't ask me to upload the whole album because i don't have it ok i only borrow from my uncle and i only rip 3 songs that i like.

1. Lub Neej Hmoob

2. Hlub Tsis Tso

3. Thov Txim Tus Kuv Hlub
awwwwww......dat suck.....i got the music video alreeady but juz dat i want the whole album.....cuz some of them i never heard of it...

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh so you have the music video so can you rip her music video well i don't want all of them i want only those two music video that she sing with the guy only so if you can upload those two music video then please upload ok

awwwwww......dat suck.....i got the music video alreeady but juz dat i want the whole album.....cuz some of them i never heard of it...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh so you have the music video so can you rip her music video well i don't want all of them i want only those two music video that she sing with the guy only so if you can upload those two music video then please upload ok
but......my cousin already borrowed it....if u can be patient......aniwase, i dont know the website to upload them....if u know then maybe u should tell me so i can rip it for u later....

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh thank you so much, it's ok if your cousin borrow well i will wait until the music video come back to you. here is some website to upload: www.megaupload.com, www.sendspace.com, www.megashares.com, and www.filefront.com remember i only want the music video of Hlub Tsis Tso and Thov Txim Tus Kuv Hlub only ok so thank you

but......my cousin already borrowed it....if u can be patient......aniwase, i dont know the website to upload them....if u know then maybe u should tell me so i can rip it for u later....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hey!....im having problem while uploading music video (juz to share for everbody) but it doesnt work....i tried but it was so contricated...ey! how long did it take u to upload?..anywase it seems like i cant upload any of my video....welp my video doesnt work at all and doesnt show up welp i mean it did show up in the window media player but not in the open file while im trying to browse them into sendspace and etc....and the computer that im using, it doesnt have a (thingy) to rip dvd...its juz weird...............
welp its too hard to explain.....if u know what im TALKIN ABOUT THEN PLEASE HELP ME SO ONE DAY I COULD UPLOAD MAIV NEEB THOJ FOR U..

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i know that simpledivx don't let you rip just one video well i know there is one software that was very easy but it won't make nice quality but it's very easy so here the links ok and also you don't have to install all of them because this software have everything in it. it have dvd ripper, audio ripper, and others cool stuff

The Software

hey!....im having problem while uploading music video (juz to share for everbody) but it doesnt work....i tried but it was so contricated...ey! how long did it take u to upload?..anywase it seems like i cant upload any of my video....welp my video doesnt work at all and doesnt show up welp i mean it did show up in the window media player but not in the open file while im trying to browse them into sendspace and etc....and the computer that im using, it doesnt have a (thingy) to rip dvd...its juz weird...............
welp its too hard to explain.....if u know what im TALKIN ABOUT THEN PLEASE HELP ME SO ONE DAY I COULD UPLOAD MAIV NEEB THOJ FOR U..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ey!!!! leek i noe dis is kinda waste of ur time..but juz to let u noe dat maiv neeb thoj mv was on copy protected...dat means i cant rip them cuz it wont let us copy...ua cas lub production no yuav greedy ua luaj li os.....