Can u be a mother when u have only 11 years old?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
They can have their mentral period at an early age, but GOSH...mentally and physically, their body is not ready for a baby...GEEZ...and having sex at 11??? WTH??? These girls should be playing with dolls...not interested in boys...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ai yai yai yai... like many have said, these phrases, these concepts of "childhood," "teen years," "adolescents," "adults" all hold such a different context in different societies and culture. though age has its share of purpose as a general physical and psychological benchmark for an individual's personal development, it doesn't explain everything nor does it accurately correlate with anything. again, i certainly agree that there's not necesssarily a perfect age range for having a child (as you can be 32 and still not ready due to your "frame of mind" as ning has mentioned), but there's is definitely a generally accepted age-range for one's comprehension of "sex" and their understanding of it. education, again not necessarily formal, is huuuuuge factor that needs to be implemented for sex, health, personal choices. there's no class that can teach you how to be a proper parent, and it should not be one or two people's responsibility to simply raise a child. i'm still a firm believer in the statement, "it take a village/community to raise a child." children don't get raised in an isolated household in the middle of nowhere, unless ur omish. so face it, we all play a role in another child's development, whether we are the parents or not. if we seek to understand our own effects over those who cross our path, this place not necessarily be a better place, but it will be a slightly less evil place to live in.

te acuerdas, no? :D

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
I love reading things like this...anyways...I've also read that the youngest girl on record to give birth to a child is 5 years old and was from Peru. She was born and started menstrating a few months after birth...then I recently heard about a 9 year old girl from Singapore (I think)...wow...I still can't imagine all this...I thought 15-16 was too young...
i heard about the 5 year old too she was only 5! i red it in bangkok post paper i think murrr cant remember it was a few years back but her and the baby i think died early i aint sure >.<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wut 5 year old pregnant?? omg how in the world?? even if she started her period early at that age .. how in the world did she get pregnant?????