Cannes the place to be

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh goodness do these dresses suck!!! They look so cheap, especially Yoghurts! This could’ve been her chance to finally shine but the designer did her dirty.
A lot of theses contour designers are alway doing something outrageous designs. That’s why we only see them in the runway. I like the bottom of Yoghurts dress. The top look weird with the bottom.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
A lot of theses contour designers are alway doing something outrageous designs. That’s why we only see them in the runway. I like the bottom of Yoghurts dress. The top look weird with the bottom.
Its the colours black with the yellow floral print and the detailed bottom half. Doesnt quite balance out

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Sara's dresss is worst. The colours remind me of the colourful stripped long knee sock. Sorry not sorry.:rolleyes::facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I actually liked Chompoo’s blue Versace dress this year. I felt like Sririta was too over the top with her pouting lips and poses, it didn’t look natural.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I believe Yogurt and Sara's dresses represent the flags of one of the provinces in Thailand.

Well Mai tried representing Thailand but well, she just couldn't get to the carpet.

Poo looks so hot here
http://instagr.am/p/Bxw28WuHfyb/
The picture of her lifting her head up isn't one of her best. She looks aged, almost someone in their mid 40s. I think the makeup made her appear that way. Poo does have a nice body.

Without the bottom part of her dress, Yoghurt's dress actually look like something you'll find at forever 21.