Captain & Pim (Zaza) New lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: noiki at SPCY Forum

They going to have a new lakorn together. Its call "Tard Ruk Torranong (Exact)."

:yahoo: I'm so happy that they get to work together. I have never though that they will get a chang but now its so kool and kooler that they once dated each other and now they going to work together...

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
wow i cant wait
they kinda make a cute couple so i cant wait to see them on screen
been missing captain too..his last lakorn wasnt all that great..hopefully this one makes up for it

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sooo happy that captain is having a lakorn..even though im not a fan of pim..the title sounds interesting thanx for the news dancy

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
YAY!! I can't wait to see them a lakorn together!!! They are so cuute together. P' Pim is very pretty I love her

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy Captain have a new la korn. but i'm not a fan of Pim either. well i like her with Puri in la korn Ping though but i guess because i like Puri and the story was good so it made me like her too. but only in this la korn though i still don't like her in other la korns. i rather see Captain play with some other actress though. wouldn't it be weird that they use to date and now they are working together. i thought they had a bad break up.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i'm happy Captain have a new lakorn out with Pim Zaza. If they get back together i would be happy.

PN06

sarNie Egg
aww..I can't wait! Their so cute together!

P.S- lil_babe, Yes. Captain and Pim did used to date.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Wow never thought I would see them in a lakorn together. Love them both. Hopefully the storyline is good and interesting. 'Cause I only like a couple of Pim's lakorns sh'es been involved in.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
oh man i can't wait to see this...i love pim zaza..and captain...hope this will be a good one...i have high expectations when it comes to xact lakorns.

July

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: Cant wait to see Pim with Captin.......Yeah she has three lakorns........ with Oh, Mos now Captain
........ when are they going to air her lakorn......i guess we have to wait next year .......... to see these lakorn......

shubby

sarNie Adult
YAY!! they make such a cute couple love Pim ZaZa..she's pretty and cute...captain is hot..and gosh..the lakorn sound so good already and did this lakorn start shooting already?? thank you!!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
No, shubby, the lakorn has not start shooting yet. It should be early next year. I'm so excited. One of my favorite actress playing with a talented actor, plus they used to date, that makes it even interesting..LOL
My dream has finally come true. Now I'm just waiting for the storyline. Both been with exact but never had a chance to act 2gather. I just hope the outcome is good. Can wait. But i'm still waiting for pim two lakorn. One with Oh and the other Mos. Why are they holding it back??? :(