Caub Fab

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
This movie is about the secret wars in laos. I heard that the movie to made to show to the whole world about us hmong people. I really love this movie. It's really sad. It's a RECOMMENDATION!!!

the hero in the movie is Txhaj Hawj. I really love the opening song!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't watched this movie yet....
my brother bought it when we went down to the NC new year but i've been busy getting ready for finals...
but after finals i'll watch it...

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought it was gay how they translated the title Caub Fab to english...

JAO FA??!!?!?!

i laughed my head off when i read it.... :loool: :loool: :loool: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it's still hilarious!!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, it is gay how they spell it to "Jao Fa" I saw it at the new year but don't really care about the movie because I don't think it good at all.

really, they are going to show this movie to the whole world wow, that good

i also heard that thai peoples also help the production that made this movie too

my brother bought it when we went down to the NC new year but i've been busy getting ready for finals...

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAO FA??!!?!?!

i laughed my head off when i read it.... :loool: :loool: :loool: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it's still hilarious!!

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
yep, it is gay how they spell it to "Jao Fa" I saw it at the new year but don't really care about the movie because I don't think it good at all.

really, they are going to show this movie to the whole world wow, that good

i also heard that thai peoples also help the production that made this movie too

I think they spelled it Jao Fa in the thai way. But the movie is really good.

can you share the movie cover with us?
I don't have the movie so i don't have the cover. If anyone have it, then they can post it up.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i wanted my mom to buy this at the new year cause txhaj hawj is cute! but my momdidnt want to. i saw parts of it at the new year it does look good but is it just all war fighting?? no romance? lol...

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
I bought the movie and it was pretty good but very sad. I just thought some scenes were way too long, other then that it's a well done hmong action movie. By the way, this movie also has english subtitle through out the movie which is not bad. Like Jinyo said, Jao Fa seems to be the Thai spelling of it and i don't find anything funny with how it is spell in thai or english.

i wanted my mom to buy this at the new year cause txhaj hawj is cute! but my momdidnt want to. i saw parts of it at the new year it does look good but is it just all war fighting?? no romance? lol...
There's a few romance scenes in it.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
my aunt and new sister in law bought a copy of it :) I'll have to watch it sometime after finals are over :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAO FA??!!?!?!

it's still hilarious!!

lol....that's funny...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg....i just saw this movie yesterday....its cool...it is recommended...its way better than the moutain tiger movie....i love it...i think they should name this movie "hmong nife" in hmong language...cause's he's been using the hmong knife all along for protection.....totally love the part where the p'ek carrys the flag...my mom sai the red-laos what ever people is scard of that flag when my mum n dad was in caub fah too...interesting stories...the only thing that's not true in the movie is...the american dude...didn't really report to UN...or else hmong peeps in the jungle now...would live happily ever after by now..