Caucasian speaking/singing khmer

he's pretty good, especially considering he's not a bit khmer! lol...thanks for sharing! it's great to see other races taking a real deep interest into the khmer culture and language enough to fluently speak it, and sing it! :)

sunisa

thank u so much for sharing and his khmer is very good for a non-cambodian.he can speak khmer better than most cambodian children who are being raise oversea.his accent is very cute.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
They are so funny! Isn't he the same guy that also did the songs "Beeam Preah Mok Sbot" and "Ma-orm Sraey"? He's cute. Thanks for sharing?

russe

sarNie Adult
check these 4 guys out, they are soooo good! not 1, but 4 white guys that can speak Khmer

4 white guys

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
wow hes good, speaks khmer wayyy better than me!
i cant speak it at all but i can understand it! its kinda weird

yak

sarNie Adult
omg.. lol... this is something.. im giving them credit for trying and learning.. but it was like wow.. never picture a kang saw person will sing khmer song one day.. lol..

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
oh ho, so funny. But what I must say is "very well done". His Khmer is even better than mine, i think. The song is also very nice.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the links!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Well I checked out the band "Muk" and they are freakin awesome. Listen to their interview with the link above. Here is a link of them performing "Oh Battambang" or "Champa Battambang" of their version. It brought tears to my eyes. Amazing actually.

mormonsoprano

sarNie Egg
Thank you Dal for sharing my links! I invite everyone to read the articles and leave your comments. I am a very good personal friend of Trevor, Jordan, Todd and Joe - the Band Muk members. I am happy to keep you updated on all of their activities and upcoming work.
Best Wishes!
:)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, please keep us updated. I really enjoyed the interview and clips. I hope to see them perform live sometime. I live near BYU! ;)