Cee, Cee's Mom and Amy - Ti Ni Mo Chit

Ana

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:
Amy is pretty..Is Cee the guy that played A-Fak with Tuk?
[post="26511"][/post]​
No, he's not. The p'ke was Tae, who is in Kade/Mo lakorn that likes Jaime.

Rakniran

Ana said:
No, he's not. The p'ke was Tae, who is in Kade/Mo lakorn that likes Jaime.
[post="26641"][/post]​
oh if,thats not Cee in A-Fak movie wit Tuk then im wrong all this time.
Well,in that case then i dont know who is Cee ..Have never see any of his lakorn or whatever. Only know about Amy...

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Cee was in Oon Ai Ruk with Mo and also Mae Khun Hua with Kwan.

The show was adorable!

tang071

sarNie Elites
cee also starred as a supporting actor i think in the lakorn, supaburoot look poochai with tle/noon. later in benja keeta kwarn ruk with nam/jieb/au/jib/mo/atima/pai/big/cheer.
then paired up with mo in oon ai ruk with tle/cheer.
ruk sud kua with cheer/nam/benz.
mae khun thun hua with kwan/noi/johnny.

so is it official on the show that they are actually dating?

feys

sarNie Hatchling
[/quote]so is it official on the show that they are actually dating?
[post="26914"][/post]​
[/quote]

Yeah! i was like are they offically dating? Well what i heard and saw in this ti ni mo chit show was that cee and a couple of his friends went on i think a kite event and he bumped into amy. His heart was like "wow." or like he admires her. He was like,"she's a star." "Dara." ( He acted out when he bumped into her SWEET!)At that time cee was not a dara yet. He asked 1 of his friend to get amies number. Than he called her up and all amy did was laugh or giggle. Amy than pretend not to know that cee was going to call her but his friend told amy first that cee was going to call amy. Then he amy said that if cee wanted her number than why don't cee ask for her number. (it was so cute!) Than they started talking as friends. Than they got to know eachther in "look mai lhak see." more. One of the guys said they are something...something... 4 months...so i'm not sure. but i love these two couple now! LOVE AMY!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
so is it official on the show that they are actually dating?
[post="26914"][/post]​
[/quote]

Yeah! i was like are they offically dating? Well what i heard and saw in this ti ni mo chit show was that cee and a couple of his friends went on i think a kite event and he bumped into amy. His heart was like "wow." or like he admires her. He was like,"she's a star." "Dara." ( He acted out when he bumped into her SWEET!)At that time cee was not a dara yet. He asked 1 of his friend to get amies number. Than he called her up and all amy did was laugh or giggle. Amy than pretend not to know that cee was going to call her but his friend told amy first that cee was going to call amy. Then he amy said that if cee wanted her number than why don't cee ask for her number. (it was so cute!) Than they started talking as friends. Than they got to know eachther in "look mai lhak see." more. One of the guys said they are something...something...together 4 months...so i'm not sure. but i love these two couple now! LOVE AMY!
[post="26936"][/post]​
[/quote]

they bump into eachother in a kite event. They are at siam square walking around or shopping and cee bump into her. Also, sunya said that they have been "talking" for 4 months now.

I'm glad they are together/seeing eachother. >.< They make the best couple!...of course noon/kade are like the #1 cutest couple.

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww i was jus rewatchin this show for the like 5th time lolz...i love it...i love it wen he sings to her and she sings to him..its the kutest thing on earth haha....but i hope they do make it official soon!these two together are hot!i love em!

Ana

sarNie Adult
feys said:
bumped into amy. His heart was like "wow." or like he admires her. He was like,"she's a star." "Dara." ( He acted out when he bumped into her SWEET!)At that time cee was not a dara yet. He asked 1 of his friend to get amies number. Than he called her up and all amy did was laugh or giggle. Amy than pretend not to know that cee was going to call her but his friend told amy first that cee was going to call amy. Then he amy said that if cee wanted her number than why don't cee ask for her number. (it was so cute!) Than they started talking as friends. Than they got to know eachther in "look mai lhak see." more. One of the guys said they are something...something...together 4 months...so i'm not sure. but i love these two couple now! LOVE AMY!
[post="26936"][/post]​
LMAO!! They are so cute!! Luv them!! ahahaha... :w000t:

feys

sarNie Hatchling
[/quote]they bump into eachother in a kite event. They are at siam square walking around or shopping and cee bump into her. Also, sunya said that they have been "talking" for 4 months now.

I'm glad they are together/seeing eachother. >.< They make the best couple!...of course noon/kade are like the #1 cutest couple.
[post="26962"][/post]​
[/quote]

Opps i messed up. Sorry thanks for the clearification. :lol:

Kelly

wow.....ohh well....if or if not they are i dun rella kare i love cee and if that is his choice ohh well!

by the way....korean actors are the ones with more makeup ahha....i mean u can rella tell they got makeup on! and the actresses.....usually they foundation and a light eye shadow!

Susie

sarNie Adult
I REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS SHOW. I SAW THE ONE OF AMY&CEE ON VALENTINE DAY IN AOM'S SHOW. THAT WAS THE CUTEST ALSO CUZ CEE WAS SINGING A LIL BIT& THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT EACH OTHER'S PET PEEVE. HAHAHA :wub: