Cee & Nam

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
ever since my mom saw benjkitakwarmruk my mom would always say & think they're the same person but me and my sis we keep on telling mom its not but my mom always think that they're twins or whatever..... :D

SaSa

sarNie Egg
they are about the same height, same hair, but I think they look different. Cee is better looking:)

Ana

sarNie Adult
No, I dun think so :p
Cee's way shorter then Nam...lol..Anywayz, I like Cee more...ahahaha..they dun look alike at all :lol:

red

sarNie Hatchling
kinda off.....but cee is better looking though

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think they look a like at all except their hair style. Anyways I think Nam looks hotter then cee. but I still think cee is cute though. :lol:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
they dont really look alike. But I like cee more tho! he's cute as in baby cute. yep yep

noungning

Heartless
i don't think they look alike as much but i always get that guy from sa-nae-nang-cin who is p'ek's friend mixed up with cee all the time lol.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
i don't think they look alike as much but i always get that guy from sa-nae-nang-cin who is p'ek's friend mixed up with cee all the time lol.
[post="21541"][/post]​
you mean Bon??..yeah.he kinda does looks like Cee

noungning

Heartless
lil_beckie said:
you mean Bon??..yeah.he kinda does looks like Cee
[post="21578"][/post]​

i'm not sure what his name is but he played that and the nang-sao-jing-jai-and-nai-san-dee too as n'ek's friend :huh: