Celebrities???

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
You guys know any hmong celebrites coming to fresno hmong new year??? I want to see Ntxawm Hawj (Ntsais Lias) I know she lives in fresno now and want to take a picture with her. So anybody here know??? any celebrites coming??

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes, I don't know if it's true
but I heard that her husband( txam thoj) ( i think) (I hope) ( I lvoe them together)!!! LOL
got arrested for life so she came (sad)
down here now. My mom says she sees
her at that hmong store on Chestnut and belmont...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
but I heard that her husband( txam thoj) ( i think) (I hope) ( I lvoe them together)!!! LOL
They got married?? I didn't know that.. and I didn't know that they both are living in the US.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Txam & Ntxawm never married but yeah they were dating but never married. Yep, It true that Txam is in jail for selling drugs

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
txam didn't sell drug his brother had drug with him...in the car...so he was put in jail because the thai police think that he sell drugs with his brother...and txam is Ntxawm was plannin to get married but that happen...she would go visit him at the jail place everyday so her mother call her brother n fresno ...so her brother took or should i say did paper work for her to cum to america....i met her last month...she came or should i say her brother and them came visit my parent .....she has a sister that live in sacramento n her brother live in fresno...she has 2 lillo sister still in thailand wit her mom....

ymoua

sarNie Egg
You guys know any hmong celebrites coming to fresno hmong new year??? I want to see Ntxawm Hawj (Ntsais Lias) I know she lives in fresno now and want to take a picture with her. So anybody here know??? any celebrites coming??
she went back home already. she was my student and she told me that she was only staying for 6 months only and then she is going back home

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I know Txam did but I'm not sure
about his bro. GOSH, this is deppressing..
i was just rewatching their movies
they did together. I love them! they
make an incredible pair! *tears*