celebrity friends

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Yaya sounds very busy so it's not surprising she close to the current people she works with. She probably friends with many but don't have time to hang out. Same goes for the rest of them, it hard to hang out unless it work related, some are more busy than other. I worked full time an went to school, I barely had time to eat

fun

Expired Sarnie
for yaya I think she has more of a coworker relationship than friend friendship. I worked full time, school full time, signed up for a cake decorating class at jo ann and volunteered back when I was a hish school senior. seriously I don't know how I did it back then but I was still able to hang around with my close friends. u know u got the sat, applying to college, omg thinking about it makes me wonder how did I survive that year.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Fun

I'd like to use Lom's line from PLR novel: "Kon mun bang wela pen." /// "I know how to manage my time." Lol!!

I just loved that part in the novel when the Adisuans were teasing Din why he never had a gf. Din said he's too busy with work. But Montri said Lom still manages to have many flings even though he's also always working. Haha. I actually love everything about the novel. Lmao!.....Love sigh.

Love the 3M. I saw P'Jett commented on this pix too. Hoping for a reunion? I saw someone tagging his name along with the girls names also :)

Yes. Lol. Fans want a 3M reunion.

Last year or so, Matt once asked P'Jett on twitter if they can have a reunion. These girls. They love each other too much.

P'Jett said he missed these three sao sao too.

Alex called them Charlie's angels. Lol.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
omg Margie looks so horrible in the pic O.O her new haircut is so ugly

btw it's been said, Yaya hangs out with her university more than with celebs friends in fact rarely to see her fooling around with her celebs

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@Fun

I'd like to use Lom's line from PLR novel: "Kon mun bang wela pen." /// "I know how to manage my time." Lol!!

I just loved that part in the novel when the Adisuans were teasing Din why he never had a gf. Din said he's too busy with work. But Montri said Lom still manages to have many flings even though he's also always working. Haha. I actually love everything about the novel. Lmao!.....Love sigh.

Yes. Lol. Fans want a 3M reunion.

Last year or so, Matt once asked P'Jett on twitter if they can have a reunion. These girls. They love each other too much.

P'Jett said he missed these three sao sao too.

Alex called them Charlie's angels. Lol.
haah I stumble upon his comment too and thought it was super cute !!!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya, Mint, and Kim were close b/c at one point I think Yaya invited Mint and Kim to her house to hang out but I think due to everybody's busy schedule it's hard for them to hang out with eachother. I think they're still good friends though. It seems like whenever they see eachother at events, they still hang out and take pictures together.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Its like Yaya read this thread and wanted to prove to us that she's still friends with Mint and Kim (JK JK) She just updated this pic today

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^

LOL yesterday Yaya had filming DR, she dropped by ... what is that called I forget =.= but she accidently met Kim and Chalida there, Chalida's mom was there as well, so yeah they had lunch together, they didn't plan the meeting lol