cereal boxes

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Here's what I did I cant believe it either.
Theres a box of Honey Combs sitting on top of my fridge and its been sitting there for a couple of days now.
I never really looked at the box but I knew it was Honey Combs. Anywho the other day I went to go grabb something from the fridge and I happend to look up and read the box. It said something like ***wait let me go read it right now**
ok it says "GET MAXIMUM MONSTER FUN WITH THE POSTOKEN INSIDE THIS BOX.
OMG I DROPPED EVERYTHING AND GRABBED THE BOX TO FREKN LOOK FOR THAT TOKEN THING.
Sadly I couldnt find it? I looked everywhere too.
So I asked my roomate and she says she didnt even know there was a toy!
OMG so now I feel like I got cheated.
hahaha I havent looked for toys in a cereal box since I was maybe 10? lol..ok ok so 12 years later I'm still looking hahaha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
it's always fun to be a kid again..

When I go to the store, I find myself in the barbie section, playing with the "try me" ones. And I'm 29 :wub:

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! I'm 21 and I still fight for the toys off the cereal boxes with my siblings. It's not like I'll play with it either. For me, I think it's just the thrill that I have to get it first before my siblings.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Well. Happy Meals are still very popular.

Personally. I don't understand why you would want those cheap toys. :huh: -shrugs-

Quarter

Tell me about it.
LOL! I'm 21 and I still fight for the toys off the cereal boxes with my siblings. It's not like I'll play with it either. For me, I think it's just the thrill that I have to get it first before my siblings.
lol i know. it's fun seeing my little niece pissed out cause i got the toy. LOL. i give it to her after shes gone mad enough LOL