(CH.3) Duang Jai Kra Sip Rak (Broadcast Thai)

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
THis Lakorn is very old and I have been looking for it for ages but i couldn't find it. I don't know the P'ek and the Nang ek but i think the p'ek is a farmer and the nang ek is from the city and she likes to eat alot. SOmehow Nang ek went to live at P'ek farm and they don't get along. P'ek have a sister(i think) and one day, his sister was wearing a shirt that shows her stomach and P'ek scolded her because he didn't like it, so Nang Ek purposely cut her shirt and wear it to annoy him. THey went to the market and Nang Ek was buying grapes but she purposely count every little grape to keep the P'ek waiting. It's been a long time and I don't remember much. Hope someone can help me....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ive been searching for this lakorn as well.. was n'ek a doctor? she came to the countryside because her aunt was sick.. something like that..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhh ive finally found the lakorn i was looking for.. could it be this one? hehe.. im so happy ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wh98ZqCE6A

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I remember this especially the ending. It was one of my favorite endings in lakorn history. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i remember i was gonna request if anyone could help me with this lakorn but kept forgettin until i was at my sis's place n she was like.. "hey.. have you ever found that old lakorn we saw at our uncle's place a long time ago?.. hmong dubbed.." n i was like.. im not sure.. but i stumbled upon this request n was like.. hey.. it sounds familiar... lol..

me n my sis were so retarded.. i was like gonna go down the whole sw wiki actor list to see if my sis remembers which p'ek it was... but i got lazy n was like.. you know.. i saw a picture cover of pok with yellow flowers everywhere.. n was like it might be pok.. my sis was like.. i dont remember... so i clicked on the actors she was with n BAM!!! AU!!! my sis was like.. i think it was him... n then BAM!! i googled the lakorn since there wasnt any information on it so... luckilly i found it!! hehe.. lmao.. my sis was like she remembered au and the overalls.. hahaha.. my sisters and i loved and has been searching for this drama eversince.... hehe...

Sorry i was so off topic... i was just too happy ^_________________________^

here are some sc of the lakorn.. vid credit to amplovely007

(my memories of the lakorn.. lol)

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
OMG!! This is awesome. This is the Lakorn. Thanks aikoden. It sure has been a long time!

myx

sArNieZ
i remember watching this in hmong dubb years ago. it's one of pok and au best lakorn i've seen since i'm not a big fan of them. both the hmong dubb and thai version are good. the original is always better. i so like the song au sing on stage in thai and in hmong. do anyone know where i could get that song?

JVa

sarNie Egg
I'm looking for the name of a lakorn that I believe starred Num (Sornram Teppitak), however, I can't remember if it's him for sure. The storyline is about a woman who has a recurring dream about meeting a man by a waterfall. Before she sees his face, however, she always wakes up. Her mom owns what I believe is a bakery or candy shop and I think she has a brother.

She ends up leaving home to go stay at this ranch-like place where she tends to a woman. Num and her meet somehow and they hate each other at first. To spite him, she wears this cut-off top to a marketplace where her short top ends up causing trouble. She's saved by a neighbor of Num's and she believes that he is the man in her dream.

I watched this a very long time ago, so I can't remember if those details are exact or even correct. But, please help if you can. I never finished watching it, and I would love to now.

Thank you to those who are willing to help. =)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this lakorn sounds familiar.. but i dont think the p'ek was num..

the only lakorn i remember the n'ek wearing a cut off shirt was dung jai kasib rak with pok and au..

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
it is the lakorn with Pok and Au...I actually have the Hmong dubbed version...Au's mom was in an accident and lost the use of her legs so Pok went out to their farm to help her with therapy. At the end of the lakorn...the scene from her dream really happens and she mentions that he really is the man of her dream.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Duang Jai Kasib Ruk, the actor is not Num, he's Au T. The actress is Pok (Mia Luang)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LAKORN!! I wish it was longer, but I guess in a way it's good to be a short lakorn too. Pok and Au made me fall for them in this lakorn. They were super cute together in this one. I'm currently rewatching it and I'm loving it...all over again! LOL!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
this needs a remake! i just finished rewatching this because im not into any new lakorn since 2010. it is getting harder to find older lakorn. a few have been taken down. i was in search of rang ngao (ken and ann version) but it is no longer on youtube.