[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

HNA0

☀️
Weir is a decent actor, i too follow his work.. even though I don't find him attractive but his acting is good.
Me too. I don’t know why but I just don’t find him attractive. Perhaps, I haven’t look at him hard enough?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow! This picture was from a while back (over 6 months ago) when they were honoring their late King. What a coincidence that them three were standing/being around each other at that time! So cute! It’s fate and destiny!!!555:risas3:

Both girls’ 2 pra’ek were standing behind! Lol :D Today a lot of Thais are still mourning their late King as well.

I must also add that I really like Mew’s nose. She has a very nice bridge, from the side it really stands out and looks very beautiful!
07CF9B7F-0861-48A8-A680-2DC46B14E5DB.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too. I don’t know why but I just don’t find him attractive. Perhaps, I haven’t look at him hard enough?
He has a nice height and body and his acting is good in my opinion so it compensate for his face. :facepalm:But yeah like you I don't find him attractive face wise .

xodxo

I’ve never found him attractive either :eek::eek::eek::eek: you’re not the only one lol as a matter of fact I had no clue he was even mentioned in here til the last post LOL

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! This picture was from a while back (over 6 months ago) when they were honoring their late King. What a coincidence that them three were standing/being around each other at that time! So cute! It’s fate and destiny!!!555:risas3:

Both girls’ 2 pra’ek were standing behind! Lol :D Today a lot of Thais are still mourning their late King as well.

I must also add that I really like Mew’s nose. She has a very nice bridge, from the side it really stands out and looks very beautiful!
View attachment 7717
Definitely fate :cheer:had to SC this. Mark's expression is like waahhh if only u were my girl :risas3: (wishful thinking)
IMG_1153.JPG

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
He needs to stop with those flirty eyes and moves I can’t take it anymore lol
Mark his flirtiness I find cute cheeky and adorable as it does not come of as dirty sleazy :thumbup: Some guys flirtiness you want to punch in the face :risas3: but not Mark, make you keep wanting more :cheer:

Oh how cute!
Too cute for sure :thumbup: I miss them :aaaaa:

Mark's hand on the back of Taew's chair, Taew's hand on Mark's thigh.. please please god :worship2:pair them up again. :attempt:slapandkissrsceneswwilling|babyswThat is all I asked for this Christmas :risas3: please grant my wish :worship2:
IMG_1155.JPG
The hugging from the behind the scene of the recording for the today talk show so random but cute :aaaaa:miss u JN and MM .
IMG_1154.JPG

xodxo

Lol ahhh @Kay123 I died at your Xmas wish! I too wish for Mark and Mew this Xmas, lol at least Mark and Taew has already been couple! Haha

I love Mark’s flirtiness too. He’s not creepy flirty in any way, just friendly flirty kind of way! Haha

Today is the airing of Raknakara Family Concert! Right now! :)
C069B67F-B78A-49A3-AF8B-25EF9BC422F0.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo well it would be nice if he had 2 lakorn one with mew and one tAew :facepalm: . For sure we can expect to see Mark and Mew paired up.. but for Taew and him maybe won't be that soon :crybaby2:i still hope they at least do events together :facepalm: but I doubt it either :crybaby2:no more pics of Taew and Mark together :crybaby2:the concert finally aired, gosh it felt like the concert was a decade ago, they should have just aired it live for us :facepalm: back then.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I personally found him alot more attractive back in the old days, say like the early to mid 2000’s. He just looks kinda old now. He doesnt look bad though.

Also, off topic, but does anyone know where to watch ch7 dramas? When i watched it back in the old days my mom used to rent them as a vhs. If only they had a youtube channel like ch3 or ch5 (onehd)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so I am seriously missing Taew :facepalm: so have been doing some serial stalking on her . Damn there so many pics that I have never seen of Taew before .. she surely is gorgeous even in her younger days .. much prettier now of course but was so adorable in her younger days .. she kinda reminds me of quite a few actress when she was young, some angles she looked like aff, pat N, noon W . Anyway I came across this pic of her and Rome on pantip.. They look so cute together, would love to see them pair up .:clap:
IMG_1192.JPG

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Rewatching some Fin clips on yt...
And just utterly impressed with Taew's and Mark's acting in their couple scenes. Miss them so much. I have never found Mark more attractive than in his role as JN. JN had some serious fashion too, not gonna lie lol. I liked seeing him in traditional CPK style much more.

P

PrincessKarina

Ok so I am seriously missing Taew :facepalm: so have been doing some serial stalking on her . Damn there so many pics that I have never seen of Taew before .. she surely is gorgeous even in her younger days .. much prettier now of course but was so adorable in her younger days .. she kinda reminds me of quite a few actress when she was young, some angles she looked like aff, pat N, noon W . Anyway I came across this pic of her and Rome on pantip.. They look so cute together, would love to see them pair up .:clap:
View attachment 7723
Except Rome aged quite a bit lately! But to me he is still handsome and I am a fan! Lol. Seriously Taew is one of the rare Thai actresses who match all her co-stars. And only very few does! Many of the tall and big boned actresses don't match the shorter p'eks who are slightly under 6 feet. That's why beauties like Taew and Mew have many advantages! ;):thumbup:

xodxo

Rewatching some Fin clips on yt...
And just utterly impressed with Taew's and Mark's acting in their couple scenes. Miss them so much. I have never found Mark more attractive than in his role as JN. JN had some serious fashion too, not gonna lie lol. I liked seeing him in traditional CPK style much more.
Lol, like mismatched purple pants and red shirt?? AHahaha the stylist sucks a little bit! But handsome Mark made JN charming even in odd color combinations! :p

I think JN is more handsome when he’s dressed in white, esp. the western outfit! I love him in traditional outfits too but would love to see him in period style more! Hopefully he’ll get to work in a period genre soon! :D

xodxo

@xodxo well it would be nice if he had 2 lakorn one with mew and one tAew :facepalm: . For sure we can expect to see Mark and Mew paired up.. but for Taew and him maybe won't be that soon :crybaby2:i still hope they at least do events together :facepalm: but I doubt it either :crybaby2:no more pics of Taew and Mark together :crybaby2:the concert finally aired, gosh it felt like the concert was a decade ago, they should have just aired it live for us :facepalm: back then.
Haha :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: I feel ya! But I’m sure they’ll hang up or hook up with group pictures at ch3 events soon!! Ch3’s going to have a whole lot of events coming up soon, for New Years and after.

Yes, It would be awesome for him to reunite with both separately next!;)

P

PrincessKarina

Lol, like mismatched purple pants and red shirt?? AHahaha the stylist sucks a little bit! But handsome Mark made JN charming even in odd color combinations! :p

I think JN is more handsome when he’s dressed in white, esp. the western outfit! I love him in traditional outfits too but would love to see him in period style more! Hopefully he’ll get to work in a period genre soon! :D
I know! Except I wasn't fond of Mark and his hair in the lakorn with Patricia. Lol. I tried watching that but boy I couldn't get over Pat's stiffness. She's young and inexperienced so I passed! I cringed too many times! :pancarta:

P

PrincessKarina

Haha :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: I feel ya! But I’m sure they’ll hang up or hook up with group pictures at ch3 events soon!! Ch3’s going to have a whole lot of events coming up soon, for New Years and after.

Yes, It would be awesome for him to reunite with both separately next!;)
I wouldn't mind Mark playing twins and pairing with Taew and Mew in the same lakorn! Aaahh! That'll be a dream come true! I want to see these 3 again! :love:

xodxo

I know! Except I wasn't fond of Mark and his hair in the lakorn with Patricia. Lol. I tried watching that but boy I couldn't get over Pat's stiffness. She's young and inexperienced so I passed! I cringed too many times! :pancarta:
That Lakorn was bad! No plot dev’t but Yardthip was good and sexy!! Mark’s wig was okay in some scenes but in some, it’s a no! Lol :D hey but kudos to him for trying something different :D