[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw thanks for the advice! Will do. Yes Taew is flawless lately in all her roles. Mew is good too. I have been following her since she debuted in SJ series. She is getting better with time! But Mark is something else. Lol. I am so excited!
at least Mark is cuter then Brooke heheh so I don't mind him in here ..Mew I find quite cute so I am looking forward to seeing her in here. I can't believe I have only discovered Taew til now :)... Her acting is superb <3.. sept 4 not too long too go, I will start counting down til the air date haha .

P

PrincessKarina

at least Mark is cuter then Brooke heheh so I don't mind him in here ..Mew I find quite cute so I am looking forward to seeing her in here. I can't believe I have only discovered Taew til now :)... Her acting is superb <3.. sept 4 not too long too go, I will start counting down til the air date haha .
Haha right! But maybe Brooke's acting then was better than Mark's acting today? Lol. Mark was eye candy to me when he first debuted but his acting is something else lately! Lol. I know where have you been? Taew was superb lately! I'm with you on looking forward to Taew and Mew! :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina I don't like Brook's acting, I fine his acting to be very stiff and robotic Lolz. Reasons for not noticing Taew Is more likely because I am fans of the older generation actors/actress so when I see an unfamiliar/new face it kinda just puts me off.. I have tried watching a few of the newer actress/actors and none of them has wowed me yet so when I saw Taew I was like hmmm not another newbie. But after seeing the reviews on Nakee I was like hmmm maybe I will give it a try and I liked Ken haha (even though his acting is a bit on the stiff side) . But what really pushed me to finally watch the lakorn was, when I saw someone post a video of Taew visit to Cambodia for her mini concert to promote Nakee.. I just found her to be so charming, so I thought to myself awww this girl is so adorable and charismatic. I have only 2 favourites before Taew and that is Aump P and Noon W, I love those 2 and still do. But Taew is my obsession now Hahahaha

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina I don't like Brook's acting, I fine his acting to be very stiff and robotic Lolz. Reasons for not noticing Taew Is more likely because I am fans of the older generation actors/actress so when I see an unfamiliar/new face it kinda just puts me off.. I have tried watching a few of the newer actress/actors and none of them has wowed me yet so when I saw Taew I was like hmmm not another newbie. But after seeing the reviews on Nakee I was like hmmm maybe I will give it a try and I liked Ken haha (even though his acting is a bit on the stiff side) . But what really pushed me to finally watch the lakorn was, when I saw someone post a video of Taew visit to Cambodia for her mini concert to promote Nakee.. I just found her to be so charming, so I thought to myself awww this girl is so adorable and charismatic. I have only 2 favourites before Taew and that is Aump P and Noon W, I love those 2 and still do. But Taew is my obsession now Hahahaha
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you like Taew of all the actresses lately. She is so talented! Nakee was such a big hit. You chose a phenomenal lakorn! Lol ;)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
How cool that you like Aump and Noon cause the were in the old version and now Taew is in here

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
How cool that you like Aump and Noon cause the were in the old version and now Taew is in here
Yep and I loved loved loved loved <3 the version with Noon and Aump, I have to admit when I first heard they were remaking this I was like not going to even bother tuning in :D but now of course after seeing Nakee, no doubt Taew is going to slay her role as Maen Meuang and of course this will be my first time seeing Mew's acting and from the short teaser her acting looks promising. So now I am super excited for this to air. I promised myself to not compare this version to Aum & Noon's version :D this way I will enjoy the lakorn more :)

P

PrincessKarina

Yep and I loved loved loved loved <3 the version with Noon and Aump, I have to admit when I first heard they were remaking this I was like not going to even bother tuning in :D but now of course after seeing Nakee, no doubt Taew is going to slay her role as Maen Meuang and of course this will be my first time seeing Mew's acting and from the short teaser her acting looks promising. So now I am super excited for this to air. I promised myself to not compare this version to Aum & Noon's version :D this way I will enjoy the lakorn more :)
Awesome! Good for us! @Kay123 and @AnnTfan lol :p

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Before Rak Nakara on air, let's watch FMV of Mark & Taew, This FMV make from Shiseido Thailand event (Taew is the presenter of Sheseido in Thailand), you may see the chemical between them.

Yak555

sarNie Egg
I don't know how to post the link here, but if the link not show properly, you can search in Youtube by these words :
หมาก ปริญ & แต้ว ณฐพร

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Before Rak Nakara on air, let's watch FMV of Mark & Taew, This FMV make from Shiseido Thailand event (Taew is the presenter of Sheseido in Thailand), you may see the chemical between them.
Thanks for sharing .. Mark and Taew looks super cute together <3 Taew is so petite, which makes her even cuter to me <3

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@Iheartyadech
Thanks for sharing the air date.. I am super excited for this lakorn. I love the version with Aum, Noon & Brook, I am not a fan of Brook, so I didn't mind at all that he and Aum had less love scenes together I remember having to fast forward their love scenes, because seeing Brook touched or looked at Aum me cringed . I haven't watched any of Mark's lakorn fully yet so I can't judge his acting as of yet but I do find him very cute ☺since the male lead is cute I am hoping this version has more love scenes.
Np! I've watched a few of marks lakorn. The latest one was KC. He didn't impress me as much. Although he did got a little better but it is still not there yet. I'm hoping to be able to see him grow more as an actor. Cause if he doesn't, then this might just have to be the last one I will watch of him. Lol... unless he is pair with a girl I like, then I can't pass with that.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
That painting? does not look like Mew. So glad this is airing soon. And Mint's lakorn too. Getting to see both Mew and Mint in different roles is going to be good.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
That painting? does not look like Mew. So glad this is airing soon. And Mint's lakorn too. Getting to see both Mew and Mint in different roles is going to be good.
Lol i was about to say, plus Mark looks really girly in the poster. They got Taew pretty on point though

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't care for the poster...taew looks like she ages more than 10 years. Both girls looked old. They probably trying to aim for the sad look but came out differently.