[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol, yea I don't remember much about Brook cuz I wasn't into him at all but in this version it will be different lmao! Mark is eye candy as Jaonoi! Haha

Btw, Mark and Mew had an MV Out yesterday. Still on my phone, will link everything later mv is somewhat confusing but Mark and Mew really have chemistry! Haha

xodxo

This morning in Thailand they did coverage on the three cities Chiang Prakam (Mark's city) which took place in chiangmai (which has western influence), chiang nguen (taew's city) took place in various northern places (the city anti farang furnitures) so they didn't use any western supplies. Muengmon (namfom's city) which was inspired by the Burmese culture.

I'm so psyched! So psyched!!!! Literally counting down the days til Sept 5th!!!!!!!!!!

xodxo

Agree, I've always said Mew and Mark have very good chemistry, they need a drama of their own with romance hehe

Mew is so tiny, but she just fits Mark beautifully! Hope they'll return as pra'nang soon

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'd like to learn more about Nor Meuang's motive and hatred. Please share under the spoiler tag?
It's complicated

Nor Mueng was raised to fight for his country's independence, like Man Mueng was, and p'ek kind of ruined it. P'ek was working for Siam to bring them under Siam's rule. So the big plan was to send Man Mueng to Siam (by marrying her off to Jao Noi) and Mingla to some place that was Britain's ally or colony? to show that they were neutral and friendly with both Siam and Britain. Except Mingla was getting tortured so Jao Noi went to rescue/kidnap her. So then when Nor Mueng was about to declare independence, somehow the fact that Mingla was missing was a deal breaker. I forgot how all the politics worked but basically they came under Siam's rule and he became a wanted fugitive by Britain? and so he hated p'ek for setting him up. Something like that, I'll admit I wasn't paying too much attention to the politics stuff. Was only there for the romance.

Last edited:

xodxo

They've just released the main soundtrack on iTunes, but I can't/don't wanna buy it lol the Thai fans will def share :) later ...waiting!!!!!!!

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
The main sound track is sooooo beautiful. I can't compare both songs. It is that good! :) Please do help support the song by purchasing it on iTunes na ka.

Perd Kong Vic3 will air on Sunday 9:30 am Thailand time. Do catch it live to see all the cast and P'Aof talk all about Rak Nakara na ka! :)

Credit: As Tagged

The latest teaser was so good. The moment Jao Noi touch ManMaung on her cheeks and the song ( Hua Jai Roo Kam Wa Rak by P'Gun) came on, my tears started to flow. And then when he keeps staring at her. Oh my heart!!! I dont know how I'm going to survive when the lakorn airs! :crybaby2:

Credit: Ch3thailand

Last edited:

xodxo

I heard a sample of the main theme song and it's quite different! Definitely, it was sang in northern Thai dialect! I want to hear the full version first before making further comments!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard a sample of the main theme song and it's quite different! Definitely, it was sang in northern Thai dialect! I want to hear the full version first before making further comments!
May I ask where you heard the sample?? I want to listen too. lol I'm so eager for this Lakorn.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
The main song was shared to me by one of my dear friend P'Su who works for P'Aof and P'Dang and the whole Rak Nakara team. Unfortunately, I can't share it until it is release. :) And let me just tell you, this lakorn was film in a lot of before places in Northern Thailand. I visited the set in Chaing Mai, and it is beautiful. I also capture some clips, and picture. P'Aof and P'Dang went all out, just like they did with Nakee. You all will not be disappointed.

Last edited:

xodxo

May I ask where you heard the sample?? I want to listen too. lol I'm so eager for this Lakorn.
Here is the sample. I'm sure it's okay to share it now since most Thai fans already have access to the full version through Itunes!

https://instagram.com/p/BYewztznRJX/

@Iheartyadech you're lucky to have such tight connections with the people from the crew!!

~~
I wonder how many songs they'll have altogether for the Lakorn! Can't wait!