[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It seemed Mark was more interested in Taew than Mew! I didn't see him hug, hold, or look Mew's way much. Oh well! But Taew was acting super cool around everyone! What a beauty! Lol :p
I felt the same way. His hands was always around Taew's hip :love::naughty2:. Probably scared she will trip or something :p or he could still be in JN character :aaaaa:

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha you guys they're here!! Hahhahaha awww how freaking cute!!!! I can't wait!!!!! To see them live!!!!!!!:angel10::cheer::love:

Update: Right now they're still just doing the Nakee casts. Raknakara will come on after!! Anyone watching or just me?? lol I'm so psyched! Haha:p

IMG_3404.jpg IMG_3405.jpg IMG_3406.jpg IMG_3407.jpg IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg
Cr Mew's ig, ch28 live :p

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha you guys they're here!! Hahhahaha awww how freaking cute!!!! I can't wait!!!!! To see them live!!!!!!!:angel10::cheer::love:

Update: Right now they're still just doing the Nakee casts. Raknakara will come on after!! Anyone watching or just me?? lol I'm so psyched! Haha:p

View attachment 7125 View attachment 7126 View attachment 7127 View attachment 7128 View attachment 7129

View attachment 7130
Cr Mew's ig, ch28 live :p
You are not alone :p I am watching it with u. But internet keeps lagging on me . :BangHead:
Mark looks yummy in this clip here ! :risas3:
https://instagram.com/p/BZX2rWsn9II/

xodxo

Lol-- he does hahahaha he went live on IG just now too lol but wow bummer they're not living Raknakara part, it's going to air on oct. 7th instead?!?! Arg!! But yea, saw Jao Mae Nakee sing lol

IMG_3416.jpg IMG_3417.jpg IMG_3418.jpg IMG_3419.jpg IMG_3420.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol-- he does hahahaha he went live on IG just now too lol but wow bummer they're not living Raknakara part, it's going to air on oct. 7th instead?!?! Arg!! But yea, saw Jao Mae Nakee sing lol

View attachment 7131 View attachment 7132 View attachment 7133 View attachment 7134 View attachment 7135
WTH? So no Raknakara cast live ?? :BangHead: Yes saw Mae Nakee sing:love: but didn't see Ken P there :crybaby2: was hoping to see him with Taew :sad6: oh well Mae Nakee has now become MM no longer waiting for tasapol but now waiting for JN love :risas3: I love Taew's voice, it's so sweet and as always looks gorgeous :icon12:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Talking about hands on Taew! :pancarta: and so close to the heart. :icon12: Such a cute picture of RN team!

Screenshot_20170923-021604.jpg
Credit:As Tagged

Such beautiful lady's!

Screenshot_20170923-022152.jpg
Credit:As Tagged

Last edited:

xodxo

Shoo.! I stayed up all night just hoping to see my JN go live lol now that they're not going live with his part I'm going to sleep! Darn it, wasted my energy lol jkjk was still happy to see MM and ML as well!!! Well, good night guys, I need my sleep lol :aloofandbored::angel10:

I'm sure fc will post gazillions of pictures tomorrow!!!!:p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark is singing the male version of the ost of Raknakara. :cheer:So handsome :clap::love::naughty2: they really should have Taew and him both sing this song as a duet together on stage :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Meoconie Apparently they only broadcasted lived the Nakee casts part on but not The Raknakara casts yet I think someone said it will be Aired Oct 7th. Taew sang the female version with the Nakee cast which was aired live. I wish she had sang nakee theme song and then have her and Mark sing a duet together of The Raknakara theme song :naughty2: how awesome would that be :thumbup: (wishful thinking)
Here a clip of on Instagram of my Man singing :naughty2:
https://instagram.com/p/BZYDH1wAqXF/

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Why taew wasn't in the interview part of Raknakara team?? Orr she has to go to work another work that's why she need to go first?