[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't like Act Art lakorn cos its a slow pace and too much moral scenes, reminded me of watching Tv Scene. But the good thing is Act Art
has a better quality.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres some news. i think it just said taew would be glad to play in this lakorn with aff if she was given the opportunity. anyone care to translate?

“แต้ว” ไม่คิดเทียบ “แอฟ” หากได้เล่น “รากนครา”ก็ยินดี

ถูกแซวว่าคาแร็กเตอร์ทุกอย่างตรงกับรุ่นพี่อย่าง “แอฟ-ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ” ไปซะหมด
งานนี้นางเอกสาวสวย “แต้ว-ณฐพร เตมีรักษ์” น้อมรับ อาจจะเพราะหน้าตาคล้ายกันคนเลยมองว่าก๊อปปี้ พร้อมทั้งดีใจหากได้เล่นละคร รากนครา คู่แอฟจริง

"เราไม่กล้าเทียบชั้น พี่แอฟหรอกค่ะ ถ้าบอกว่าเหมือนทั้งคาแรคเตอร์ เสื้อผ้า หน้าผม ก็ถ้าถามตัวแต้ว เราไม่ได้เดินตามรอยอะไร แต้วรู้สึกสบายใจที่จะเป็นแบบนี้ เราก็เป็นแบบนี้ค่ะ แต่อาจจะเป็นเพราะด้วยความที่เราหน้าคล้ายกันหรืออะไรก็แล้วแต่ แต้วว่าไม่ใช่ค่ะ เราค่อยๆ เรียนรู้ไปในวงการนี้มากกว่า ไม่ได้กังวลไม่ซีเรียส คือแต้วก็จะไม่ปรับเปลี่ยนตัวเองหรืออะไร เพราะเราก็เป็นของเราแบบนี้ไปดีกว่า และพี่แอฟก็คงคิดว่าเราไม่ได้ที่จะมาทาบ ซึ่งแต้วก็เคยเจอพี่แอฟ พี่แอฟก็น่ารักค่ะ มีข่าวว่าจะเล่นละครคู่ กันในเรื่อง รากนคราดีค่ะ...อยากเล่นมากเลย เพราะบางทีเราอาจจะมีหน้าบางมุมที่คล้ายกัน ทำให้คนดูอินมากขึ้น สมมติว่าเราได้เล่นเป็นพี่น้องก็ดีค่ะก็อยากเล่น จะได้เรียนรู้การแสดงอะไรจากพี่แอฟด้วย แต่ในเรื่องที่จะให้เล่นคู่กันทางผู้ใหญ่ก็ยังไม่มีทาบทามอะไรนะคะ ส่วนใหญ่เท่าที่ได้ยินก็จะมีกระแสว่าน่าจะเล่นด้วยกัน"

http://www.daradaily.com/news/23934/%E2%80%9C%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A7%E2%80%9D%20%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%9A%20%E2%80%9C%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9F%E2%80%9D%20%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%20%E2%80%9C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E2%80%9D%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5/

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure which channel is really going to do this remake since there a topic for this lakorn that has Ch.3 going to remake it and now Ch.7????.....Anyone let me know if this is turth or not so I can delete this topic or leave it if its truth.

Link to Ch3 topic:
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/41224-rak-nakara-act-art/

This is a remake of Aump, Noon & Brook lakorn.

ข่าวละครใหม่ของ >> จั๊กจั่น อคัมย์สิริ ณ ช่อง 7 << ค่ะ

" ข่าวลือในพันทิปมากมายว่าจั่นถูกวางตัวลงละคร 2 เรื่อง ดาราวิดีโอกับโพลีพลัส

..... "ข่าวจริง"คือจั่นจะเปิดละครอีก 1 เรื่องเร็วๆนี้ค่ะ ไม่ใช่ของ 2 ค่ายนี้ จะฟิตติ้งเสาร์หน้านี้แล้ว กับพระเอกที่เคยร่วมงานมาแล้วเรื่องนึง มากกว่านี้รอให้ค่ายแจ้งนะคะ "

form ... twitter [ akhamsiri_JJ ]
Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10971516/A10971516.html

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If so i don't like the casting for this one. Jakjaan doesn't suit the role. Aff and Taew sounds good but i think the rumors are false.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast is totally off lol i much perfer taew-aff to be in this remake. i dont know if khun off is still gonna remake it since there hasnt been any news latly. maybe ch7 took the copyright cause if ch3 dont make the lakorn by a certain amount of period than the copyright will expire

onahc

sarNie Elites
CH 7 needs to stop messing up remakes like disasters Tawee Pope and Duay Rang Atitarn. The quality is just not there when CH 7 produces a lakon. CH 3 remakes are on par with the original if not better than, please leave Raknakara to CH 3.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OH NO!!!!! Weir!?!? Ahhh sorry, but i really dislike this guy as an actor. I was hoping for Ch.3 to remake this also, really thought it would be Aff and Taew. :/

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL! i really can't see Mint playing in Noon's role!! And Aum...hmmm i think he could pull it off but it doesn't suit him too well. I'm glad it's just a suggestion too. However, i still hope this lakorn is for ch.3 to remake!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I never saw the old version. All I know was that Noon's role was VERY EVIL! Lol, and Aum P's character ends up dying.

I think Umm looks so hideous in that manipulation, lol. He doesn't have the look that suits this time era. (I find him funny in Khun Suek wardrobe too, lol).

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I never saw the old version. All I know was that Noon's role was VERY EVIL! Lol, and Aum P's character ends up dying.

I think Umm looks so hideous in that manipulation, lol. He doesn't have the look that suits this time era. (I find him funny in Khun Suek wardrobe too, lol).
yes, Noon's character was "rai" but in the middle close to the end of the movie, I felt really really bad for her. She was tortured so much and the saddest part is when she was beaten in "prison" purposely until she had a miscarriage. Really sad story, but i like this lakorn.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
are you kidding me, i just found this topic and no way RN 's gonna get remake already, I still love RN , Noon is my fav in its. My eyes were swollen when i finished RN, i love both Aff and Taew but they 're gonna be in here????????????, and again. like everybody here, why Aff 's always in the remake version??? Can she choose an original??????

yes, Noon's character was "rai" but in the middle close to the end of the movie, I felt really really bad for her. She was tortured so much and the saddest part is when she was beaten in "prison" purposely until she had a miscarriage. Really sad story, but i like this lakorn.
I cried and cursed so hard in that "miscarriage" scene, so brutal,

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg the new casts are whacked!!! why do they always pick pathetic pa'ek for this role! Noon and Aum were so pretty in here; should the na'ek be better. Weir is the reason I would totally skip this lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
so does ch3 have the copyright for this lakorn? i think someone read from a magazine. can someone please translate? they want to see aff-taew and tik in here

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11250075/A11250075.html