[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
https://instagram.com/p/BZdw7VVFrT-/

Idk if anyone has shared this already but seeing this makes my heartache. I want to know whats going on for this to happen. JN hugging and embracing MM for comfort is just so adorable. .
Big sigh -- lol -- thats just JN comforting her after she again blamed herself saying ML should have been in her place, not her. Idk-- I'm getting pretty fed up with MM! lol :celebrate16:

ML though is scoring brownie points in Muerngmarn! It's obvious she's going to suffer later on but she's sacrificing everything to be in power at Muerngmarn, which is prob the most exciting thing to watch at the moment!

When ML gives herself to "tawai tua" to the Lord, I thought she was going to seduce him a little bit with her charm but she looked so innocent. I was imagining a Chinese scene where before she sleeps with the guy, she would seduce him with her charm and give those sexy romantic eyes. Haha! But ML is really glowing a lot! She makes the episode more interesting to watch lately!

I don't know how much longer JN can "gor" or kiss and make up with MM, but it's getting pretty draggy!:celebrate16:

Glad to see this at the end of episode 6! The casts exclaiming in excitement that next week, we will see Raknakara five days in a roll, which we already know!:pancarta::aaaaa: But it's just still nice to see them from bts!:angel10:

IMG_3571.jpg IMG_3572.jpg

xodxo

Awww cute answer :naughty2: but what does he exactly mean how do I answer and don't die ? :confused12: I adore these two so much, I am already hoping they will have another lakorn together in the near future.:aaaaa:
Lol-- bc he has a gf, Kimmy and Taew has a bf so he was kind of joking not to give the wrong impression I assume lol:celebrate16:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Big sigh -- lol -- thats just JN comforting her after she again blamed herself saying ML should have been in her place, not her. Idk-- I'm getting pretty fed up with MM! lol :celebrate16:

ML though is scoring brownie points in Muerngmarn! It's obvious she's going to suffer later on but she's sacrificing everything to be in power at Muerngmarn, which is prob the most exciting thing to watch at the moment!

When ML gives herself to "tawai tua" to the Lord, I thought she was going to seduce him a little bit with her charm but she looked so innocent. I was imagining a Chinese scene where before she sleeps with the guy, she would seduce him with her charm and give those sexy romantic eyes. Haha! But ML is really glowing a lot! She makes the episode more interesting to watch lately!

I don't know how much longer JN can "gor" or kiss and make up with MM, but it's getting pretty draggy!:celebrate16:

Glad to see this at the end of episode 6! The casts exclaiming in excitement that next week, we will see Raknakara five days in a roll, which we already know!:pancarta::aaaaa: But it's just still nice to see them from bts!:angel10:

View attachment 7258 View attachment 7259
MM is already pregnant in tomorrow episode :BangHead::BangHead: I suspected that she was, because of all the mix emotions she was displaying. But damn it .. her sulking is pissing me off too now :BangHead:and JN is also pissing me off :BangHead: what's up with always letting MM walk away , go bloody chase after her, hug her and kiss her :BangHead::BangHead: if it continues just get a bloody divorce :celebrate16:No intimacy since episode 3 and now she is bloody pregnant :BangHead::BangHead: so frustrating.

P

PrincessKarina

I am sure their partner would understand .. nothing to worry about they are all friends anyway :naughty2:
Plus in this industry you will always encounter others who are different or more better looking than your lover! Lol it's fine to be honest that so and so is beautiful or handsome! Come on! :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know how I feel about tonight episode. Feeling kinda of pissed of with JN And MM:facepalm: best part of the episodes tonight was ML part. Oh I did enjoy seeing MM Jealous (serve you right MM :celebrate16:) and JN cheeky smile:naughty2: so cute
IMG_0318.jpg

Here the link to the clip at the end of epi 6. That was the best part of epi 6 for me :risas3:
https://instagram.com/p/BZeFm35D89R/

xodxo

@PrincessKarina haha for sure sometimes their real life partner ain't the most appealing looker :pancarta:

~~

Well, Raknakara is still trending again at the #1 spot! This episode was pretty bloody stressful esp the MM sulking scenes and JN trying to make up with her! I'm bloody fed up with them two!!:celebrate16:
IMG_3573.jpg

Thank God ML is keeping me in good spirit in this episode!!:pancarta:
IMG_3556.jpg IMG_3567.JPG

I'm so unsatified with MM and JN, so let me go fin On Mark alone until tomorrow!!:pancarta:
IMG_3385.jpg IMG_3386.jpg IMG_3387.jpg

~~

If only they made the sulking scenes between JN and MM more colorful and exciting, it would still be fun to watch but I don't know what it is--everything is just kind of dull and colorless in Chiang Prakam at the moment!:rolleyes::rolleyes: But good news MM is pregnant!:cheer:

Cr. Original owners

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina haha for sure sometimes their real life partner ain't the most appealing looker :pancarta:

~~

Well, Raknakara is still trending again at the #1 spot! This episode was pretty bloody stressful esp the MM sulking scenes and JN trying to make up with her! I'm bloody fed up with them two!!:celebrate16:
View attachment 7266

Thank God ML is keeping me in good spirit in this episode!!:pancarta:
View attachment 7264 View attachment 7265

I'm so unsatified with MM and JN, so let me go fin On Mark alone until tomorrow!!:pancarta:
View attachment 7261 View attachment 7262 View attachment 7263

~~

If only they made the sulking scenes between JN and MM more colorful and exciting, it would still be fun to watch but I don't know what it is--everything is just kind of dull and colorless in Chiang Prakam at the moment!:rolleyes::rolleyes: But good news MM is pregnant!:cheer:

Cr. Original owners
Gosh Mark looks gorgeous in those pics :love:
AnywAy if I remember correctly there was way more sweet scenes with the previous version with JN and MM but I couldn't enjoy Brook JN and Aump MM scenes together because Brook freaks me out :nut: and now that they have the most gorgeous looking JN and they give me this ? :BangHead::BangHead: Should I go spam and make a complaint on act arts IG about this? :risas3:

xodxo

Gosh Mark looks gorgeous in those pics :love:
AnywAy if I remember correctly there was way more sweet scenes with the previous version with JN and MM but I couldn't enjoy Brook JN and Aump MM scenes together because Brook freaks me out :nut: and now that they have the most gorgeous looking JN and they give me this ? :BangHead::BangHead: Should I go spam and make a complaint on act arts IG about this? :risas3:
Go ahead! I got a few likes from act art myself lol and mew's momma has responded to my ig questions a few times 555

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Go ahead! I got a few likes from act art myself lol and mew's momma has responded to my ig questions a few times 555
I Only like on IG but no comment I'm shy :risas3: anyway regarding MM pregnancy
.. I am not very pleased with that :(I was hoping that their baby would have been conceived in a willing| scene, which would have made their bond a bit stronger, the fact the baby was conceived over a misunderstanding is sad. :( But it's a thai lakorn and it usually happens this way. Well now that MM is pregnant I am expecting their relationship to be a bit better :BangHead:

xodxo

Aww! This fan captured all the slimy, sleeky and tricky smiles of JN! Ahaha, he looks so sexy, so deserving to play a bad boy in an upcoming Lakorn!:pancarta:

https://instagram.com/p/BZeG9oHl7fJ/

~~
I am still hopeful that p'Off will serve us with some super intimate scenes soon!:celebrate16:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww! This fan captured all the slimy, sleeky and tricky smiles of JN! Ahaha, he looks so sexy, so deserving to play a bad boy in an upcoming Lakorn!:pancarta:

https://instagram.com/p/BZeG9oHl7fJ/

~~
I am still hopeful that p'Off will serve us with some super intimate scenes soon!:celebrate16:
Hahaha I guess we all love his cheeky naughty grin/smile :naughty2:

I am praying p'off will give us some intimate scenes too. Even just one more before MM dies is good enough :risas3: maybe you should go comment about that first and I will go back you up :aaaaa::cheer:actually lets all go and do it :cheer:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
JN should have use his mouth more properly other than just smile, that scene where MM run off with the horse and she cry out saying ML this and ML that and how ML would have feel if if NJ act like that (idk I'm guessing this here). JN should have stop MM or say something to MM that he love her and he is happy that she is in chaing prakam with him, and just ignored LAMOKAM cuz he is not interesting in her. ( I know he have say this to MM but she doesn't seem to listen to NJ:facepalm:). just don't hug her say something to her. MM, please I'm begging you the 2nd time:worship2:, stop running always when JN approach you or try to talk to you, you need to listen to your HUSBAND!!!! and please, I'm begging you the 3rd time:worship2:, MM STOP ASUMMING things between JN feeling for LK. JN you know that MM is jealous of you so stop playing with her feeling, and make a move.
* I think I need to have a 1 0n 1 talk with NJ and MM.
by the way Mew is doing a fanatic job as ML:clap:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JN should have use his mouth more properly other than just smile, that scene where MM run off with the horse and she cry out saying ML this and ML that and how ML would have feel if if NJ act like that (idk I'm guessing this here). JN should have stop MM or say something to MM that he love her and he is happy that she is in chaing prakam with him, and just ignored LAMOKAM cuz he is not interesting in her. ( I know he have say this to MM but she doesn't seem to listen to NJ:facepalm:). just don't hug her say something to her. MM, please I'm begging you the 2nd time:worship2:, stop running always when JN approach you or try to talk to you, you need to listen to your HUSBAND!!!! and please, I'm begging you the 3rd time:worship2:, MM STOP ASUMMING things between JN feeling for LK. JN you know that MM is jealous of you so stop playing with her feeling, and make a move.
* I think I need to have a 1 0n 1 talk with NJ and MM.
by the way Mew is doing a fanatic job as ML:clap:
Yep .. totally agree with you here .. what is stopping JN from telling MM he loves her? I don't get why he hasn't told her he loves her yet ? That scene where they both fell off the horse was a good time to reassure that what she felt was not true . Arghhh both JN and MM in this episodes really annoyed the hell out of me :BangHead:

P

PrincessKarina

Yep .. totally agree with you here .. what is stopping JN from telling MM he loves her? I don't get why he hasn't told her he loves her yet ? That scene where they both fell off the horse was a good time to reassure that what she felt was not true . Arghhh both JN and MM in this episodes really annoyed the hell out of me :BangHead:
This is pathetic and quite draggy I tell ya! Someone needs to blurt out "I love you" soon! Argh! :BangHead:

xodxo

Yea I don't know if I should be pissed at both JN and MM or if I should be really pissed at the writer lol god--- very unhappy! :(

P

PrincessKarina

Truthfully the lakorn overall is not draggy. It's just not understanding Thai and wanting sweet scenes between the leads is making me go nuts! Lol. Argh! I'm enjoying every moments JN and MM are together even though it may not be seeet!!!