[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo any idea when that event was held ? I can't seem to find any clips at all of them at this event beside that candid one I shared last week . :naughty2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally get why you girls are shipping these two, so am I.
I got really excited for this pairing after I saw the opening ceremony videos for this lakorn. I don't follow Mark and his work so I don't really know how he acts or behaves around his costars. But I really liked how when they were taking photos of Mark, Taew, and Mew, Mark kept glancing at Taew. It was the way he was looking at her, I found to be so endearing. He wasn't staring at her or anything, just quick glances and his mouth would form a slight smile. Maybe he was just into his character or maybe I'm just reading to much into it, maybe he's like that with all his costars, but that was what made me want to watch this lakorn.

I wanna see them in a modern day drama as well.
Well as you all know the 10 year gap for Sawan Biang is coming up. I would love to see them in that. But not like the one with Ann and Ken, I didn't like that one. I think Taew would make a perfect Narin.

Back when Noon and Tik were younger I had always wanted them to pair up in a remake of Salamanee, but now i want to see Mark and Taew in this lakorn.

Is that asking for too much?
I felt the same, the glances and the smile was just like omg! :love: I don't really want them in a remake though.. I want something new and fresh if possible :cheer:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo any idea when that event was held ? I can't seem to find any clips at all of them at this event beside that candid one I shared last week . :naughty2:
I'm not sure, but it should be floating around somewhere on fb or ig. 55 anyhow I'm super tired lol so I'm heading out!! Til tomorrow we'll spazz again and see where JN and MM are headed to :D

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure, but it should be floating around somewhere on fb or ig. 55 anyhow I'm super tired lol so I'm heading out!! Til tomorrow we'll spazz again and see where JN and MM are headed to :D
Ok spazz tomorrow again til then have a good night I am going to go do some more stalking :aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

What a cute cute cute couple Mark and Taew are! I am so glad they finally paired up after all these years! Now Mark and Mew and I'm all good! Lol :cheer::clap:

P

PrincessKarina

I agree that Taew and Mew look younger than Mark whereas the taller and big boned actresses tend to look older next to Mark! @xodxo and @Kay123

P

PrincessKarina

The is my first lakorn who the Mew, I quite like her acting so definitely be watching her lakorn with Mark when they do pair up .. anyway I went stalking again :cheer:a lot of of people had probably already seen the pics but I haven't so am just go to go cray cray with th these two Amd share . No idea what event this was or when it was held, possible last year?

Here is JN in action again :naughty2:
View attachment 7275 View attachment 7276 View attachment 7277
View attachment 7278 View attachment 7279
Cute cute pics! :p

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I felt the same, the glances and the smile was just like omg! :love: I don't really want them in a remake though.. I want something new and fresh if possible :cheer:
I totally understand and know a lot of people don't like remakes, but Silamanee and Sawan Biang are some of my favorite lakorns and when it was remade I hated them. So I just wanted to see them remade cause I'm still mad about the other ones. And knowing that one day they will be remade I just hope that it will at least have people I like in it. And right now I'm loving these two.

P

PrincessKarina

I totally understand and know a lot of people don't like remakes, but Silamanee and Sawan Biang are some of my favorite lakorns and when it was remade I hated them. So I just wanted to see them remade cause I'm still mad about the other ones. And knowing that one day they will be remade I just hope that it will at least have people I like in it. And right now I'm loving these two.
Yes I understand! Why not? If Thai producers tend to remake lakorns let them cast Mark and Taew in popular hits! :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I understand! Why not? If Thai producers tend to remake lakorns let them cast Mark and Taew in popular hits! :thumbup:
I supposed I don't mind remakes as long as I like the leads :naughty2: just like this one. I am loving this remake :clap:more so then the previous version, the previous version was so good though but I disliked brook as the lead and because if that it lost a few brownies points with me . Anyway here a clip of Marky boy :love: he have no idea what they are saying but he is cute :naughty2:
https://instagram.com/p/BZfgquon8y6/

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Now let's put those two picture together. It's crazy how one single picture can make us all fin and greet, then comes the scene and it's just not that great. For now lets just enjoy the picture and will talk more about the scene when it airs tomorrow. Due to me being on vacation, I don't have time to catch it live. Finally got the chance to come in here and from reading all of everyone's post, it seems like today episode wasn't as great. Blah.... I'll try to catch tomorrow episode. But I still need to watch today episode.

Screenshot_20170925-231934.jpg
Credit: To it's rightful owner

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Now let's put those two picture together. It's crazy how one single picture can make us all fin and greet, then comes the scene and it's just not that great. For now lets just enjoy the picture and will talk more about the scene when it airs tomorrow. Due to me being on vacation, I don't have time to catch it live. Finally got the chance to come in here and from reading all of everyone's post, it seems like today episode wasn't as great. Blah.... I'll try to catch tomorrow episode. But I still need to watch today episode.

View attachment 7297
Credit: To it's rightful owner
Excited to see this scene even if it maybe for a short moment :facepalm:
Goodnight picture from this silly boy! :pancarta:

View attachment 7298
Credit:As Tagged
He is so goofy that it makes him so adorable :naughty2:

P

PrincessKarina

Everything about that Lakorn was near perfect minus n'ek LOL but she was tolerable!

Yea, Mark's debut Lakorn was HOT HOT HOT! Nadech was in there lol and that made it super fun to watch them fight for n'ek! Lol the soundtracks were classically beautiful too!!!:thumbup: I died for the girl's soundtrack! Haha! And Techit will always be one of my favorite of Mark's character! I hope he will play that character again bc it's sexy, angsty and HOT!!:naughty2::love::icon12: And since Mark has grown so much as an actor, he'll add more maturity and emotions into the character to make fans even more IN!!;) But in order to do that, they stupid productions need to stop pairing Mark with Kimmy. Lol they need to grow with other actors and actresses!!:celebrate16:
For the record I actually like Mint N. I think she is a very decent actress! Many other actresses are worse at acting than her! Too bad the elders keep downgrading her to second lead and n'rai roles! Oh well. Lol :p

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Watching live half of today ep and I'm frustrated at everyone in Chieng Ngern: JN, MM, that girl. Why does JN make clear with MM about that girl? keep her thinking of he will get marry with that girl. Look like MM won't tell JN about the baby Even through JN hasn't said "I love you" but he told sweet words to her, she should have some thoughts or clues to know his feeling. Why she doesn't enjoy her life her like ML ( not exactly but she tries best to achieve her goal)? At least here she should pleased JN to make him love her back. But I'm more frustrated because we don't have much sweet scenes.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm think I'm done with MM. I'm so done! She's either really stupid or is just a miserable person. She makes JN feel like he shouldn't be happy when he found out she's pregnant with their baby. I'm done with MM--- very dumb thinking!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm think I'm done with MM. I'm so done! She's either really stupid or is just a miserable person. She makes JN feel like he shouldn't be happy when he found out she's pregnant with their baby. I'm done with MM--- very dumb thinking!
I don't know if i should continue to watch live or wait for the sub. Mark and Taew can't save for MM. Did she lose her baby? That means we can see more sweet scenes and prepare for next baby:naughty2: I'm so guilty to think like this.