[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Grandma and Lok is nutty :fighting3:

This scene :crybaby2:no idea what is being said but it's so sad :crybaby2: they both look like they were in so much emotional pain..
IMG_0571.jpg

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Spoiler . lol seducing our JN (can't blame her :facepalm:)
https://instagram.com/p/BZncK5OFEsl/

Some more sweetness with JN and MM:aaaaa:
View attachment 7431 View attachment 7432 View attachment 7433 View attachment 7434 View attachment 7435
Credit : As tagged
Ahh! No! LOK seducing our JN? Lol. I actually like Ploy. She is a decent support actress! Argh I'm upset. Does the grandma like MM or not? And is she also trying to hook LOK up with JN? I don't get it since I don't understand Thai. :(

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Whoa, good job JN. He said if there's option, you would do the best for the person you love. That should tell you something LOK and the g'ma.

P

PrincessKarina

Whoa, good job JN. He said if there's option, you would do the best for the person you love. That should tell you something LOK and the g'ma.
Can you elaborate on this? I haven't seen it but does it mean LOK will do good for her future love?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Men can have many wives although LOK might not be the main one but as long as she is JN, she will be taken care of? More chances of bearing more children as well.

Yes, gr'ma tactic to get him to sleep there and then there you go LOK ayaiii...

P

PrincessKarina

Men can have many wives although LOK might not be the main one but as long as she is JN, she will be taken care of? More chances of bearing more children as well.

Yes, gr'ma tactic to get him to sleep there and then there you go LOK ayaiii...
Ah I see.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha oh man-- JN and LOK, she's really giving herself to JN.. JN, you better not fall for her fragility?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Aww. So sorry LOK--- I can see her sincere love for JN but he doesn't love her romantically, only as a sister. Hopefully she'll wake up from her infatuation with JN, instead of hanging herself.

I like what she said, "Am I so worthless in your eyes?" When she undressed for him after he refused to touch her! LOK-- I forgive you!:risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Aww. So sorry LOK--- I can see her sincere love for JN but he doesn't love her romantically, only as a sister. Hopefully she'll wake up from her infatuation with JN, instead of hanging herself.

I like what she said, "Am I so worthless in your eyes?" When she undressed for him after he refused to touch her! LOK-- I forgive you!:risas3:
What was his reason to LOK for rejecting her? Lol!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

well that is what happened when you throw yourself at a gentlemen who is obviously very much inlove with his wife :aaaaa: