[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay-- wanna share some JN scenes with ML even though it's minimal, it makes me happy! Lol bc there's warmth in their interaction! 55

It's one of those moments that you secretly cheer for that one couple that you know will never end up together but still they make your heart flutter due to their genuine chemistry!!:pancarta::naughty2::love:
IMG_3813.jpg IMG_3815.jpg IMG_3818.jpg IMG_3820.jpg IMG_3822.jpg

I'd like a future scene of them in their own Lakorn where he'll get to carry her like a true partner!! Haha!:love::cheer::naughty2::risas3::p
IMG_3824.jpg IMG_3825.jpg
Cr. Ch3 :clap:

xodxo

Raknakara trending all night!!!:cheer::clap::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer:
IMG_3860.jpg

Still trending at 12:00am!!:clap:
IMG_3863.jpg

One day she'll understand or maybe she'll never understand?
IMG_3859.jpg
Emotions flying everywhere!!!:crybaby2:
IMG_3861.jpg IMG_3862.jpg

Cr. Rightful owners :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell my why/how MM died?

I want to watch this lakorn but it's too darn depressing and I can't understand the dialect.

P

PrincessKarina

Can someone tell my why/how MM died?

I want to watch this lakorn but it's too darn depressing and I can't understand the dialect.
She disguised herself as her husband to go fight against her brother. Her bother hates her husband. Yes her brother killed her not knowing! This is a short explanation! :(

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I honestly think this crying scene is one of Mark's best performance and most beautiful crying ever! It speaks so much volume and emotions! God-- my heart aches so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby2::sad6::clap:

View attachment 7591 View attachment 7592 View attachment 7593 View attachment 7594 View attachment 7595 View attachment 7596

So beautiful!:icon12:
Was it really? This looks like a silently sad cry versus his other "almost ugly cry" in KC. You know, the one where he was in the car crying his eyes out. :crybaby2:

xodxo

Was it really? This looks like a silently sad cry versus his other "almost ugly cry" in KC. You know, the one where he was in the car crying his eyes out. :crybaby2:
Lol-- it's these beautiful and silent cries that are beautiful!! Haha--- yea, some of his Kluen Chevit are like "oh no-- I can't despite how handsome you are!" LOL BUT HERE it's like, wow! Prin--- you took my breath away!!:risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16:

Also, I really think this is how a pra'ek should cry, not the loud/angry/ugly cries LOL :p

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
She disguised herself as her husband to go fight against her brother. Her bother hates her husband. Yes her brother killed her not knowing! This is a short explanation! :(
Thank you.

Good God that sounds depressing. I didn't watch the lakorn entirely but read subs here and there to make my own assumption, but it seems like MM held back her love/feelings for JN. I hope he knows she loved him as much as he loved her before she passed.

Mark is so good looking, ugly or beautifully crying, he's just hot! LOL

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Seriously, i have to say something for this lakorn. Decided to watch the last few episodes and the intro. As a fan of Taew and Mew, i have no doubt about their actings. Never been a fan of Mark but he surprised me with this role. Love his acting and JN character. The cast have chemistry. The crying scenes are top-notch. I can't help but crying along with them.

But i'm quite disappointed with Act Art that they made this lakorn too depressing. The intro part of Aum, Noon, and Brook version was very well made with light hearted moments but the new version was made depressing since the very beginning. Lol...Taew's character should has been portrayed more soft while Mew's character should have been more evil according to the original version. But i don't blame the actresses since I feel that this is what P'Off want from them. With Taew and Mew, P'Off can do much better but he couldn't make use of their talents in making both Menmeung and Ming La characters more lovable or memorable.

The north dialect is so damn hard to understand..:sad6:Esan language is easier to understand for me since i had experienced watching Nakee and Kunchai Rachanon. The gloomy mood and the dialect made the rating low, i think.

P

PrincessKarina

Thank you.

Good God that sounds depressing. I didn't watch the lakorn entirely but read subs here and there to make my own assumption, but it seems like MM held back her love/feelings for JN. I hope he knows she loved him as much as he loved her before she passed.

Mark is so good looking, ugly or beautifully crying, he's just hot! LOL
You're welcome! Loving Taew and Mew more now! Dang those girls rocked their roles in here!

xodxo

Seriously, i have to say something for this lakorn. Decided to watch the last few episodes and the intro. As a fan of Taew and Mew, i have no doubt about their actings. Never been a fan of Mark but he surprised me with this role. Love his acting and JN character. The cast have chemistry. The crying scenes are top-notch. I can't help but crying along with them.

But i'm quite disappointed with Act Art that they made this lakorn too depressing. The intro part of Aum, Noon, and Brook version was very well made with light hearted moments but the new version was made depressing since the very beginning. Lol...Taew's character should has been portrayed more soft while Mew's character should have been more evil according to the original version. But i don't blame the actresses since I feel that this is what P'Off want from them. With Taew and Mew, P'Off can do much better but he couldn't make use of their talents in making both Menmeung and Ming La characters more lovable or memorable.

The north dialect is so damn hard to understand..:sad6:Esan language is easier to understand for me since i had experienced watching Nakee and Kunchai Rachanon. The gloomy mood and the dialect made the rating low, i think.
I'm very angry that they made this MM version so cold to JN all the time! Like, literally through out the Lakorn is all cold shoulder!! I can't take it! I would understand if she at least tried to understand him and stop giving him such a hard time, but no! She's always giving him cold shoulders!!:mad::BangHead: I will still adore Taew bc I still want her to work with Mark in a modern Lakorn but I really really hate the MM they made in this version!!!! So emotionless to JN, always finding ridiculous excuses to make him feel bad. Over crying for a pretty ridiculous guilt I think could be brushed aside. JN's affection for her was never enough to show her he loves her and only her!!! That's what got me so angry!! Well-- it's just my take!!! Nothing serious!:rolleyes:

@Kay123 she's prob angry at me for hating on MM so much!!! Lol!! :p

Maybe it's a huge mistake on the writer to make JN thinks he loves MM? Haha imagine if there was a twist in the script Lol-- like if JN actually pursues ML. Haha, crazy but just an idea! Ha!

I think I have more rants to make after tomorrow's episode! :p If I'm satisfied with the finale, maybe I'll complain less but if I'm not happy with the way it ends, oh lord-I'm not done ranting!!!5555 :risas3::celebrate16:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo I am still depressed and trying to recover from last night episode :facepalm: my sister saw me this morning and said why are u crying? I replied " I am not crying this puffy eyes was from last night ". :facepalm: I am not in the right head space to give my two cent yet:facepalm: :crybaby2::crybaby2:I can't think straight. I do agree with @Chario mintmario this lakorn compared to Aump's version is way more depressing though. :crybaby2:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question about the picture where JN embrace MM in her last sec. where is JN's shose? Why is he bear foot?

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm very angry that they made this MM version so cold to JN all the time! Like, literally through out the Lakorn is all cold shoulder!! I can't take it! I would understand if she at least tried to understand him and stop giving him such a hard time, but no! She's always giving him cold shoulders!!:mad::BangHead: I will still adore Taew bc I still want her to work with Mark in a modern Lakorn but I really really hate the MM they made in this version!!!! So emotionless to JN, always finding ridiculous excuses to make him feel bad. Over crying for a pretty ridiculous guilt I think could be brushed aside. JN's affection for her was never enough to show her he loves her and only her!!! That's what got me so angry!! Well-- it's just my take!!! Nothing serious!:rolleyes:

Maybe it's a huge mistake on the writer to make JN thinks he loves MM? Haha imagine if there was a twist in the script Lol-- like if JN actually pursues ML. Haha, crazy but just an idea! Ha!

I think I have more rants to make after tomorrow's episode! :p If I'm satisfied with the finale, maybe I'll complain less but if I'm not happy with the way it ends, oh lord-I'm not done ranting!!!5555 :risas3::celebrate16:
lol...i think the acting has no problem...all 3 main leads act well but the 3 characters were purposely written differently from the previous version. And i have to say i don't really like this adjustment. Despite the disappointment, I still love Taew and Mew so much. This drama made me a fan of Mark too.:clap:

@Kay123 yeah..at least most of us here feel the same.

P.S. I was a silent lurker but decided to post something after last night episode..haha

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

lol...i think the acting has no problem...all 3 main leads act well but the 3 characters were purposely written differently from the previous version. And i have to say i don't really like this adjustment. Despite the disappointment, I still love Taew and Mew so much. This drama made me a fan of Mark too.:clap:

@Kay123 yeah..at least most of us here feel the same.

P.S. I was a silent lurker but decided to post something after last night episode..haha
Agree! But I can't get over how talented and flawless my girls are in this lakorn! Taew and Mew all the way! I hope they reunite into a happy ending lakorn as sisters again! :p