[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's very sad, but it's one of my favorites. Aum & Noon were so beautiful in it. I didn't like Brooke much then, but he did ok. Plus, the opening OST, loved it.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
OMG the cast on this lakorn is amazing but honestly why did it have to be this remake? lol
the old version was way too good along with the strong actresses noon and aum. 

Nevertheless Mew challenging herself and Mark being pra'ek <3
as for Taew.... well she's Taew I guess? lol 
hope she puts more expressions on her face except bored/angry  :scratchhead2:

betewwneen

sarNie Egg
Taew has better performance than mewn sooooooo much.
I hope mewn can improve herself in this lakorn,she can not cry in her before lakron,it is a terrible thing.
even as the new actress such as nycha ice and richy have better act skill than her. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
I will watch the lakorn for taew and mark.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Taew is very pretty. I have watched her work over the years & still not a very big fan of her work. I have to agree that her expressions are not very impressive & always the same. I can't think of a time that she actually made me cried. It's not that she needs major improvement. I honestly think she can act, but I'm just not drawn to her. The chemistry with her p'ek is just not quite all there for me. Like the feelings/emotions are not reciprocated on her part. That's just my opinion.

Mew on the hand, I think is doing an amazing job for a newer actress & will only continue to improved. She can cry. She's a not beautiful cryer like Taew, but her cries are real.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
I believe there's absolutely no denying that Taew is very beautiful but I agree that chemistry with her pra'ek's are lacking. 

I actually like Taew a loooot more when she isn't straight out in a romance with them. Kinda like in wiang roy dao with smart. 

@ceda_lee omg I think the same with Mew and her crying too lol. She's not the pretty perfect nang'ek face where literally even crying doesn't mess up her beauty, 
she's raw, natural, and real. the raw crying translate through the screen to me
It actually feels like she's crying lol. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So rumour has it that Aimee Morakot was contacted to be in this but she says she has no idea. Seems like a weird rumour since she's always been at ch7 but since she hasn't acted in a while maybe her contract is up.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I think this is either a script reading or meeting . Here is our leading ladies Mew and Taew and u can also see that Mark is there as well. (I think that's him setting next to Mew)

picture credits to: instagram

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm excited for this. I didn't watch the old version cause I'm not a fan of Aump, and couldn't bear to see Noon second lead to her. I was a Noon fan back then.
I adore Taew, so I'm definitely gonna check this drama out when it airs.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't a big fan of Aump or Brook, but I ended up watching the old version back then because of Noon. Noon's portrayal of Mingla outshined Mang Mueng IMO. So I accepted the fact that she wasn't n'ek. I pick Noon's acting over Aump's any day!

I would love to see all my favorite n'eks play rai roles. When they can impress me playing non n'ek roles is when I'd truly praise them. For instance, I want to see Kim in a rai/raunchy role because she has so much potential to excel. I hope CH3 can help her grow & improve in other areas.

So I'm glad they're starting Mew early. I remember Joy R. didn't impress me at all as n'ek, but when she started playing rai roles, I suddenly became a fan. Another one is Mint N. My gosh, I hated/loved her a Chompoo Prae in GRGR.

Last edited:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
My only hope is they portray the character really well...They don't need to become other but as long as they understand the character that is enough for me.. Anyway I cant wait for the fitting days

sarN

sarNie Granny
I liked Brook/Aum/Noon version, even though Brook wasn't that much of a good actor but he was cute in his own way & a bit shy when around Aum ^^^ I love the fact that the lead was married 90% of the time & she was submissive to her husband LOL , it bother me , that in lakorn , the lead are married but take forever to consummated their union.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mark looks bloated to me in the pics.. but Taew and Mew are very pretty.

but anyways... is that Namfon P next to M Apinan? If so.. *gasp* my poor gal..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They all look so serious in the fitting photos. Costumes are pretty. More passion in the next ones, hopefully!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mew and Taew really look like sisters. Mew looks so innocent, I hope she can pull off Mingla. Yeah the gloomy faces aren't doing it for me. I know Man Mueng is a serious woman but Mingla wasn't. I want to see the characters' personalities come through in the pictures.

P'Off is going to remake Koo Gum next so I'm betting either Taew or Mew will be n'ek there too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wish P'Off wasn't going for historically accurate outfits cause Noon and Aum's outfits were so much prettier, same with Brook's. Mew pulls off the outfits better than Taew though. My boo looks cute tho, super excited to see Marky in this!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm going to be a little OFF TOPIC :p

ok now, (eyeroll)How many Koo Gum is there going to be?:facepalm:
Honestly, why are they making so many? didn't Nadech did one and Bie also did one?

ok, BACK to Rak Nakara:p

Last edited: