[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Ahhh!!! After saw those pics make me so excited. I saw they post that the R scene is in episode 3. Mark and taew are so damn hot make me so impatient to see that scene. Lmao:naughty2::risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
lol how's today episode? Haven't seen stuck at work :( darn it, really wish to watch it!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Katelyn , beautiful! Got me day dreaming about pranang.

So tomorrow we get to see "it." XD

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow that was quick. I really hate it how I don't understand a thing there saying so I'm not that tune into it. I love the place they shot it at though but it's a bummer I wish I understand.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That force kiss though!!! :thumbup: their lips are actually lock together. They better not angle it. Really thought it was gonna be in today's episode. Can't wait for tomorrow episode.

View attachment 6787
thanks for sharing .
It does look it's going to be a real kiss :) .. i had to download the clip and played it on slow mo hahaha .. I think the bed scene is tonight... I am loving the chemistry between Taew and Mark .

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing .
It does look it's going to be a real kiss :) .. i had to download the clip and played it on slow mo hahaha .. I think the bed scene is tonight... I am loving the chemistry between Taew and Mark .
Download the clip and played it slow mo :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: OMG.... you got me dying!!! Talking about slow mo, I also saw someone on IG doing the same. :pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Download the clip and played it slow mo :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: OMG.... you got me dying!!! Talking about slow mo, I also saw someone on IG doing the same. :pancarta:
Haha why not ? Haha I hope this scene is going to live up to its hype and not disappoint us . Better not be a quick scene, they better make this a slow pace scene :)

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Haha why not ? Haha I hope this scene is going to live up to its hype and not disappoint us . Better not be a quick scene, they better make this a slow pace scene :)
Knowing ch3, I'm sure it'll only last about 20 to 30 sec. No more!!! Lol... But if they do past that timing, then it'll be a first in a very long time.

P

PrincessKarina

This is just so sad that some of us have no idea what was going on. I watched it raw but desparately wish I understand! Thanks @Alichgo for helping me! lol

P

PrincessKarina

lol me too. I watched live yesterday and saw ML and MM argued, Jao Noi was upset something. I needed to read short summary to understand what's going on here.
Lol. I'm still hopeful someone will sub. Anyways I'm more excited for tomorrow's episode and again I have no clue what is going on. Lol!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching this without understanding what's being said either. Can anyone explain if there is a reason why Mingla is the one chosen to wed the other king? I know its to form a stronger bond between the countries, but why Mingla is the one chosen and not Manmeung.

P

PrincessKarina

Episode 2 was good too. It was fast paced and so detailed for me being I don't understand the language! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode with what appears to be a wedding scene! And yes the bedroom love scene! Uh Mark is eye candy but dang I'm still not convince on his acting! Lol