[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

I'm watching this without understanding what's being said either. Can anyone explain if there is a reason why Mingla is the one chosen to wed the other king? I know its to form a stronger bond between the countries, but why Mingla is the one chosen and not Manmeung.
I thought I read the summary that ML was chosen to marry the king because his status is higher then JN? ML's mother wants her to have a higher status husband than MM? If I understand the summary correctly. Correct me anyone! Oh geez this sucks! I am so frustrated! No understanding of the dialogues!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I thought I read the summary that ML was chosen to marry the king because his status is higher then JN? ML's mother wants her to have a higher status husband than MM? If I understand the summary correctly. Correct me anyone! Oh geez this sucks! I am so frustrated! No understanding of the dialogues!
It is also because the dad knows that Jao Noi likes MM, so he is trying to please both countries by intentionally keeping MM for Jao Noi, and sending his younger daughter to Meuang Marn. I would also say dad is using this as an opportunity to distract Jao Noi from acting with his political allies, who are essentially Chiang Ngern's enemies.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks!
I was really curious and wondering why she just didn't ask to switch with Manmeung. Unless she did and the mom refused.

P

PrincessKarina

It is also because the dad knows that Jao Noi likes MM, so he is trying to please both countries by intentionally keeping MM for Jao Noi, and sending his younger daughter to Meuang Marn. I would also say dad is using this as an opportunity to distract Jao Noi from acting with his political allies, who are essentially Chiang Ngern's enemies.
Oh cool! I cannot believe throughout episode 2 JN and MM have no scene together at all! And we know how much JN misses MM!! Lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
At first, the dad and bro wanted to send MM to Meuang Marn because she's always ready sacrifice for her country. However that country knew ML is somehow higher treating than MM so they requested ML-> That was from ep 1. From what I understand ep 2, MM wanted to go instead of ML but dad mom refused. ML wanted JN help her to escape and MM knew their plan. Mom and Dad also knew their plan so they will switch off 2 sisters. LOL i need to read the summary from old version to understand.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
It is also because the dad knows that Jao Noi likes MM, so he is trying to please both countries by intentionally keeping MM for Jao Noi, and sending his younger daughter to Meuang Marn. I would also say dad is using this as an opportunity to distract Jao Noi from acting with his political allies, who are essentially Chiang Ngern's enemies.[/QU
At first, the dad and bro wanted to send MM to Meuang Marn because she's always ready sacrifice for her country. However that country knew ML is somehow higher treating than MM so they requested ML-> That was from ep 1. From what I understand ep 2, MM wanted to go instead of ML but dad mom refused. ML wanted JN help her to escape and MM knew their plan. Mom and Dad also knew their plan so they will switch off 2 sisters. LOL i need to read the summary from old version to understand.
Ok, now it's making more sense to me. I was wondering why the mother agreed cause even though the other king had a higher status, he still did have another wife. So her daughter was just gonna be a concubine and not actually queen. But now I know its cause they requested Mingla.
Thanks for the info everyone.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm watching this without understanding what's being said either. Can anyone explain if there is a reason why Mingla is the one chosen to wed the other king? I know its to form a stronger bond between the countries, but why Mingla is the one chosen and not Manmeung.
Everyone else has pretty much answered your question, but I'm just gonna add a little bit more. The reason why Mingla and only Mingla has to go is because Muengmarn specifically requested for Mingla due to her being the king's highest status daughter in Chiang Nguern.

Manmueng did ask to go in place to sacrifice for her sister, but dad refused bc Muengmarn didn't want her, and dad had already in mind to be gifted to Jaonoi From Chiang Prakam!
~~~

I finally had time to catch up and finish ep2! It started out real good and the pace is going really fast, no wonder Raknara is only going to be 10 episodes! So sad!!! the last three episodes will be switched to a Fri, Sat and Sunday slot!!

I really enjoyed ep2! Everything that Mew's doing has reasons. I feel like I really empathize her character! I actually don't blame her at all! If I were in her shoes, I would cut and crawl in every way possible to get out of being shipped to a country like Muengmarn and to be forced to marry to an old turd king I didn't even like! heck no!!

While MM is all about making her life a sacrifice to her country, she's missing out on truly living her own life. I can't be like MM. it's duty but seriously you're not going to even love? That's shady when you're so intelligent and a good spy for your father and brother. It's complicated to be MM in my opinion.

Well, finally ep3 is coming tomorrow!!!

And oh my god, I barely saw Mark or Jaonoi!! This episode was like literally ML and MM! Read from act arts ig, tomorrow though is all about Jaonoi! Haha

Last edited:

jjinxx

Why was I so satisfied hearing Jao Luang say this to MM, "She isn't the only one who will have to leave her country...You must marry Jao Sukkawong." :aaaaa:

I would do whatever it takes to get out of an arranged marriage...except throw my big sis under the bus. That kind of selfishness is what's sad about ML. She got MM thinking JN loves ML, and got JN to believe that MM is a heartless woman who won't help her little sister, and who is willing to do anything for Chiang Ngern only. Though the second part is true, it isn't exactly a bad thing. And JN was being all angsty after hearing that - he's fallen that hard for her.

Clearly I am not in love with ML, but she has as much determination as MM.ML's determination is full of fire, while MM's is rock-solid. Maen Meuang euy...she swore to the sky that she won't tell on her sister, and she takes that promise so seriously, I see now why she does not willingly seek happiness in her marriage. My heart goes out to her. She immediately offered to take ML's place, so genuine in wanting to keep her sister from suffering in any way. Folks like this are so pure-hearted but also get duped easily. Even ML's mom thought MM was offering to go in ML's place because she wanted to have higher status. Girl can't touch this double-edge sword without getting cut.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really like it so far. Wished they chose a better actress for Fongjan. The 2000 version Fongjan was so good, I loved her dedication to Maenmuang. Too bad we don't see much of that here, Fongjan in this version has no spark to her. In the old version you can sense the dread she feels when she is with Mingla and she wasn't scared of her either.

P'Off kept pretty much everything to the original and I suppose the novel, which is great. I also understand more of the dialogue than I thought I would, the dialect is pretty easy to pick up at times. Mew is so good here, she's so sneaky with a straight face I love it. I like that P'Off showed a softer side to Mingla when Maenmuang was talking about her funeral and they told each other they love each other. Taew is great as usual playing the hard and soft Maenmuang. She has chemistry with Mark too which is a plus.

Goodness gracious Mark is so cute here. In some scenes he has such a baby face it is adorable. Poor Sukkawong with his hurt feelings over Maenmuang. Brook managed to make Sukkawong cute with his sulking, hope to see Mark like that too. I love the scene where Maenmuang is scared she'll be damned for inadvertently putting the birdie in danger and Sukkawong is like I'll sin on behalf of you. Super excited to see rough Sukkawong tomorrow rscenesw

xodxo

Why was I so satisfied hearing Jao Luang say this to MM, "She isn't the only one who will have to leave her country...You must marry Jao Sukkawong."
Was it just me or not but when MM heard her father aha that, she had no emotion. Maybe bc she's thinking what ML's gonna do to her? But her expression though did not look like she wanted to get married to Jaonoi which got me noijai lol upset! Haha

And JN was being all angsty after hearing that - he's fallen that hard for her.
Yea, you can tell he was thinking real hard about it After MINGLA made that up about MM wanting to go to MUengmarn but I think they did a really bad job excuting that scene. I wish they had give him more time to reflect and think things through hahah but later when he was talking to Intorn, he did use jealousy to judge his decision that he's Willing to go rescue ML bc MM would go in place no matter what! But that was still a really bad execution!

~~
For now, just waiting for that skinship and lip locking scene hahha

xodxo

OH MEE GEE! Just gonna share this super utterly cute picture before I head off to bed for my beauty sleep!!! Mark-- you handsome God!! Haha :) The Raknara team came to Rueng Lao Jao Nee just now in Thailand (morning over there) to promote the Lakorn!!! Gun came to sing the ost too!! Hopefully the fans will upload full clips soon!! So handsome!

So beautiful! All three! Haha
IMG_3072.jpg

jjinxx

Was it just me or not but when MM heard her father aha that, she had no emotion. Maybe bc she's thinking what ML's gonna do to her? But her expression though did not look like she wanted to get married to Jaonoi which got me noijai lol upset! Haha
I rather enjoyed seeing MM look devastated hearing that she has to marry Jao Noi :p She did not want to marry him since ML called dibs. Call me cruel, I am going to enjoy JN pouting and chasing after her. I agree the execution of his sulking was...meh. I would have appreciated the sulking more if we got to see one extra episode of them falling in love, and then the big plan to switch the ladies.

Yeah, I was also a little disappointed they didn't give us as strong of a bond between MM and Fongchan. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don't make a habit of episodes with no interaction between pranang too. :(

whoooo, JN has some guts walking up into someone else's palace and trying to tell them what to do, to not send "big gifts" to Meuang Marn. He has good intentions, informing Dad and Nor Meuang that Meuang Marn might be a big country but it is growing unstable. But, NM and his dad are never going to listen.

My favorite scene from ep 2 was that final scene. Wow. I've watched that scene in the teasers how many times and it did not prepare me for such a dramatic turning point in the sisters' lives: MM getting ready to take her sister's place (as she said she would! *gasp*), ML realizing MM's betrayal.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It doesn't matter which sis marry who b/c at the end both will have a tragic ending , the kingdom ML was send to collapse & took over , the royal was force to exile/death. MM 's brother will end up killing JN due to hatred of his western idealism & amoung other thing. Over all its a tragic end . Rat. I need to pick a more happy drama , been watching tragic after tragic ending LOL

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MEE GEE! Just gonna share this super utterly cute picture before I head off to bed for my beauty sleep!!! Mark-- you handsome God!! Haha :) The Raknara team came to Rueng Lao Jao Nee just now in Thailand (morning over there) to promote the Lakorn!!! Gun came to sing the ost too!! Hopefully the fans will upload full clips soon!! So handsome!

So beautiful! All three! Haha
View attachment 6790
Thanks for sharing . I am so inlove with Mark right now, he is my new obssession Haha. A few feedback here from viewers about his stiff acting but i actually don't have a problem with his acting I don't find his acting stiff at all, well maybe in some parts but that is ok I can look past that hahaha .. I am loving Mark as Jao Noi he is so eye candy <3

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
For anyone who wants to watch this morning news interview. :) omg.... when they talked about the r scene, both Mark and Teaw was so funny.

Mark: tonight, we'll get to see the wedding scene that's beautiful, but also unwilling and unhappy between us.
Teaw: and also what will happen during the time we are in Chaing prakam kor...
Mark&Teaw: Ahhhhh.... ehhhhhhh.... :risas3::risas3:
Mark: yes, right. Hahaha... if anyone who have IG or use IG will have already seen the picture that is already release out. What will happen in tonight episode. With what reason, and why it has to happen that way. Yes, there is a reason. Everyone have to follow tonight episode.
Mew: tonight I'll be on my way to Maungmarn and on the way kor... ehhhhhhh....
Mark, Taew, and Mew: hahahahahaha
Mew: will get see the sadness and sorrow in ML, because of being force to go and also while living there will get to see the excitement of being there.

Mark and Teaw was so shy talking about the bed scene. Lol... way to cute!! :pancarta:

Credit: As Tagged

Last edited:

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
in love with this lakorn even though i know how the ending going to be. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:JN&MM:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:. Hating on ML:p:p:p:p:p:p. Both Taew and Mew are very good and of course Mark is good too. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks for sharing . I am so inlove with Mark right now, he is my new obssession Haha. A few feedback here from viewers about his stiff acting but i actually don't have a problem with his acting I don't find his acting stiff at all, well maybe in some parts but that is ok I can look past that hahaha .. I am loving Mark as Jao Noi he is so eye candy <3
You are so funny! Dang if Mark is not eye candy I would have a hard time watching because to me his acting is not convincing! Hopefully he gets better with each episode! Lol

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
The Rak Nakara team at Rueng Lao Jao Nee this morning in Thailand! Yasss..... get to finally hear P'Gun sing Hua Jai Ror Kam Wah Rak live. So beautiful!!! :love::icon12:

Mark just gotta tease us!! Well, I'm waiting for your version now na ka P'Mark!

Credit:As Tagged

Episode 2 rating.

Screenshot_20170911-231526.jpg
Credit:As Tagged

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You are so funny! Dang if Mark is not eye candy I would have a hard time watching because to me his acting is not convincing! Hopefully he gets better with each episode! Lol
He is very cute . But then again most thai actors are so good looking . Look at Ken P Lolz. Hottie! I have never watched any of Mark's lakorn before so I can't really say whether he has improve or is bad hehhe :) . But I can understand where some of you guys are coming from since you have watched his previous lakorn and obviously can notice more about his acting then me . I was not able to enjoy the brook version of Jao Noi hahah (could not stand him acting wise or looks) so to have a good looking Jao Noi like Mark I will look pass any stiff acting part hahaha . I have to say mew and Taew is doing a great job with their characters, I am really enjoying these two acting so far as Mingla and ManMuaeng <3.

@Iheartyadech thanks for sharing . So cute that Mark and Taew was all shy talking about the bed scenes ☺ :) I am finding the two have great chemistry on and off screen <3. Seem like the ratings for episodes 2 hasn't improve much at all . Hopefully rating will pick up for tonight episodes with the wedding and bed scenes hahah