[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

Of course, we are all mature enough to have our own views and opinions <3 We are all like friends here,I find it healthy to have different views and opinions it actually allow us to learn and see things from someone else perspective.
Yes totally!

P

PrincessKarina

When I refer to Jma and Sonyuke as stiff, I also don't mean it in a bad light but they are really really stiff. Like, Sonyuke was so cute and in his first Lakorn I fell in love with him but I couldn't deny his stiffness lol Jma as well lol -- ahaha he's an okay looking actor, def more appealing to others than myself but I can't handle his acting. He's very flat in acting and that's what I would call stiff. Just one dimension and very flat, very little connection to the character. With Mark, it's not stiff bc he's not, he's very well connected to the character but I could see that his portrayal of the character comes out not strong enough, almost weak, but his emotions are real and his pain you see in his eyes. Am I making sense? Lol
Yes I see where you are going with this. Totally understand your views. And hope you accept mine too! :)

P

PrincessKarina

I don't even know who son is Lolz. Anyway Monday tomorrow yay!! Yay!!! Another scene I am looking forward to is when MM falls pregnant. :) wonder how JN will treat her then hahah
Oh yes look Son up. He is ok. I just don't follow his lakorns. I know I cannot wait! And MM will be singing a lullaby to the baby or something? And also if there is a waterfall scene?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yes look Son up. He is ok. I just don't follow his lakorns. I know! And MM will be singing a lullaby to the baby or something? And also if there is a waterfall scene?
Yes there is a waterfall scene ( somewhere with water I can't remember exactly Lolz ) It was sweet scene (minus Brooke) hopefully they will keep that scene in this version because that way we will get see Mark topless Lolz

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes I see where you are going with this. Totally understand your views. And hope you accept mine too! :)
No, I totally see your point too! Of course I accepted your interpretation of acting because we all prob saw acting very differently to be associated with the word stiff. ahahahah but @Kay123 made a good point about showing to the viewer that the actor is able to connect with their character and to show emotions and translating that onto TV is important.

Just because me saying Mark isn't stiff doesn't mean he's the best actor ahaha He has improvement to make to showcase stronger emotions and more firmness.;) I think JN is a soft, charming and gentle person so it's easy for Mark to translate that on TV, and with his emotions so far is pretty good! However, in other case where he has to play a very dramatic role similar to Sathit in KC, he's going to need to be more FIERCE!! Like fire, babysw!!! Haha! And that's where I want to see him as a bad boy, a playboy, a jerk with a gentle heart for a woman he loves dearly! Haha :naughty2::icon12::love: that's the kind future role I want to see Mark act in!;)

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

No, I totally see your point too! Of course I accepted your interpretation of acting because we all prob saw acting very differently to be associated with the word stiff. ahahahah but @Kay123 made a good point about showing to the viewer that the actor is able to connect with their character and to show emotions and translating that onto TV is important.

Just because me saying Mark isn't stiff doesn't mean he's the best actor ahaha He has improvement to make to showcase stronger emotions and more firmness.;) I think JN is a soft, charming and gentle person so it's easy for Mark to translate that on TV, and with his emotions so far is pretty good! However, in other case where he has to play a very dramatic role similar to Sathit in KC, he's going to need to be more FIERCE!! Like fire, babysw!!! Haha! And that's where I want to sss him as a bad boy, a playboy, a jerk with a gentle heart for a woman he loves dearly! Haha :naughty2::icon12::love: that's the kind future role I want to see Mark act in!;)
OK got it! Bad boy look sounds good. Hmm it would be nice with Mew! Lol

xodxo

Just wanted to share this .. that smile :-D ❤❤
https://instagram.com/p/BZIRFpaADOL/
Yea, I would die for that kind of handsome face with a beautiful and charming smile. I read the description it doesn't say anything about JN or Raknakara but it does look like JN in character!

Edit: Actually, it's Mark dressed up for one of his events today. She did say come meet Jaonoi today ahaha everyone's been calling Mark JN everywhere now!

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, I would die for that kind of handsome face with a beautiful and charming smile. I read the description it doesn't say anything about JN or Raknakara but it does look like JN in character!

Edit: Actually, it's Mark dressed up for one of his events today. She did say come meet Jaonoi today ahaha everyone's been calling Mark JN everywhere now!
I always find it's a good thing when viewers start recognising or calling them by their characters name, to me personally means the actors/actress have the viewers convinced that they are that character. Just like Aump P til now I still refer to her as Pey from her character in Kom Payabath and Noon W as Nora and now Taew as Nakee hahaha.

Oh I just saw a fan posted a pic of JN brushing MM's hair * blush * he looked so cute I guess they will be keeping the same scene from previous version the only diff is Brooke tried putting Aump's hair in a bun. If I remember correctly this scene should be the same morning with the bed scene .

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aum's MM smiled more easily. Taew's MM is not as generous in her smiles and her expressions of love. But I forgive her because she is "caught between a rock and a hard place." Admitting she loves JN means she is betraying her sister and her country. But he's her husband, so she can't openly share her family's secret plans for freedom either. So basically, I predict there are going to be many instances of lack of trust between MM and JN. :(
As frustrating as it is to watch a stubborn n'ek, I admire Taew's portrayal of her tenacity and consistency. The bed scene...couldn't take my eyes off her as she cried, half-hidden by the bed curtains. She hasn't said it out loud, but right then, her heart said, "I will love you, Jao Noi, even if it is one-sided."

Reasons JN loves MM:
1. Mature (When JN was comparing the sisters, he noted that ML appears to need more attention and care, whereas MM is more mature/behaves more like an adult)
2. Shows leadership (she is always helping out her brother; this is not to say that JN looks down on women's work, but I sensed that he is impressed by MM pretty much doing whatever kind of work she finds valuable)
3. Kind (no comment)
4. Beautiful (no comment hehe)
5. Open-minded (he said that she's prideful, but their conversations have led him to believe in her ability to think critically and change her mind)

jjinxx

So excited to see Jao Noi comb MaenMeuang's hair... <3

I would agree with those who commented that Mark isn't convincing in his roles because his facial expressions don't change much. Once in a while, we get those incredible smirks, and looks of horror LOL. But most of the time, it's almost like he's afraid of not looking handsome for the screen? Take Yaya for example - this girl pulled out all the stops when she was acting as Ramin in LLSR. She had on the smirks, the fiercest frowns, the flashing eyes of a cop. It wasn't like she was putting all her facial muscles to work, but she definitely wasn't afraid to express masculine characteristics for the sake of letting us "see" Ramin in her body.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally caught up. Mark was pretty on point this episode with his brooding and shock in the scene with Maen Muang's father and Nor Muang. The utter look of surprise and confusion deserves a thumbs up. Poor guy, "if our situation was due to our hearts and not out of a scheme I would be much happier" and "I'm happy with loving you on one side". Mew is killing it as Mingla, I dare even say she's close to Noon's level of spicy in this role. I'm on the fence with how this version revealed the truth to Mingla. I liked how in the old version Mingla found out after she left Chiangngern so she didn't have to break Maen Muang's heart so much but I also like how we get to see more cause for Mingla to get angry in this version as well. Hoping to see waterfall bathing scene and willing after Maen Muang has a bad dream and Sukkawong tries to "distract" her.

jjinxx

A few sentences from the novel that I thought matched well with the scene:
[Bed scene]
Jao Noi kisses MM roughly. She wants to get away, but due to the love she has hidden and the truth that they are husband, she ends up willing. JN sees her tears and they bring him to his senses, but the love that grew since the moment they met, along with his intoxication, makes him unable to resist any more. He goes in for another kiss... [use your imagination]

I like the novel explaining that it was willing. Of course, back then women didn't have much choice, so I question the consent, but I feel better knowing as a viewer that she loves him and was willing to be physical with him.

xodxo

Hehe, yes that kissing her roughly part was so cute! I was cringing a bit when I listened to it ahaha JN is so sweet! Haha love him! I like that instead of kissing her roughly, he plants a very gentle and lovely kiss on her shoulder line. :naughty2::icon12::risas3:

I think it's understandable people are making references to the ch7 version but also keep in mind that ch7 made drastic changes to the novel. ML's mother went with her to Muerngmarn in the novel, where as in the ch7 version another maid's mother was sent to go with ML. I think the difference that ML found out MM was being sent to get rescued in her place was ironic but different to ch7, but fair enough for ML to call MM "a traitor." There wasn't exactly this dialogue in the ch7 version, esp not the part where she watches her sister walks away in her gown to meet the man of her dream. ML was feisty and angry, but her points were valid you could say. MM on the other hand was doing exactly her duty, but in a way comes off as a puppet because she follows exactly her father and brother's order. Does she have a say in her own resistance like ML?

I don't think Mew is getting as much recognization from the Thai audience bc they're so stuck to the idea that ML is just bad, a bad person. Lol. But sure taking into account that she's more selfish, but the fact she's unwilling to go and being forced to do everything she never wanted was against her humanity as a person. I understand MM was willing to make sacrifices anytime but those are her decisions and agreement to do everything, so she wasn't strip down from her right like ML. So, who was hurt more in this case? :rolleyes:

IMG_3229.jpg

Mew's acting is very spicy and over the top good! That scene where she was laying in bed in miserable, messy hair, not giving a f--k about anything had me empathazing with her so bad. Haha! I was totally ready to cry with her. Lol! Mew really brought out the empathy in ML where as Noon just made ML very evil, bratty and you pity her more than empathizing with her. Haha.
IMG_3228.jpg IMG_3230.jpg

~
As for Mark as JN, he's very adorable, haha too adorable! I really like him as JN in here. He's gentle, sensitive and has a moral between not hurting anyone. Very chivalry! But some might argue if he's so chivalry, he wouldnt take advantage of n'ek? But he loves her!:risas3: Plus fans love rscene lol:celebrate16:

Well, I think I might be over reading into things in here but feel free to share any of your thoughts? Haha :p

Last edited: