[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

Hehe, yes that kissing her roughly part was so cute! I was cringing a bit when I listened to it ahaha JN is so sweet! Haha love him! I like that instead of kissing her roughly, he plants a very gentle and lovely kiss on her shoulder line. :naughty2::icon12::risas3:

I think it's understandable people are making references to the ch7 version but also keep in mind that ch7 made drastic changes to the novel. ML's mother went with her to Muerngmarn in the novel, where as in the ch7 version another maid's mother was sent to go with ML. I think the difference that ML found out MM was being sent to get rescued in her place was ironic but different to ch7, but fair enough for ML to call MM "a traitor." There wasn't exactly this dialogue in the ch7 version, esp not the part where she watches her sister walks away in her gown to meet the man of her dream. ML was feisty and angry, but her points were valid you could say. MM on the other hand was doing exactly her duty, but in a way comes off as a puppet because she follows exactly her father and brother's order. Does she have a say in her own resistance like ML?

I don't think Mew is getting as much recognization from the Thai audience bc they're so stuck to the idea that ML is just bad, a bad person. Lol. But sure taking into account that she's more selfish, but the fact she's unwilling to go and being forced to do everything she never wanted was against her humanity as a person. I understand MM was willing to make sacrifices anytime but those are her decisions and agreement to do everything, so she wasn't strip down from her right like ML. So, who was hurt more in this case? :rolleyes:

Mew's acting is very spicy and over the top good! That scene where she was laying in bed in miserable, messy hair, not giving a f--k about anything had me empathazing with her so bad. Haha! I was totally ready to cry with her. Lol! Mew really brought out the empathy in ML where as Noon just made ML very evil, bratty and you pity her more than empathizing with her. Haha.

~
As for Mark as JN, he's very adorable, haha too adorable! I really like him JN in here. He's gentle, sensitive and has a moral between not hurting anyone. Very chivalry! But some might argue if he's so chivalry, he wouldnt take advantage of n'ek? But he loves her!:risas3: Plus fans love rscene lol:celebrate16:

Well, I think I might be over reading into things in here but feel free to share any of your thoughts? Haha :p
Dang you got it! Lol! Yay Monday for me is tomorrow! Thanks for your thoughts! It's always great to hear you! :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol-- I like spicy characters like ML, they make the movie just that much more interesting as long as they're not beyond psychotic and delusional :p

I'm so excited it's Monday tomorrow! Sucks though I'll be stuck at work, won't be able to catch anything until after work but I'll be sneaking on here to see what people have to share. Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol-- I like spicy characters like ML, they make the movie just that much more interesting as long as they're not beyond psychotic and delusional :p

I'm so excited it's Monday tomorrow! Sucks though I'll be stuck at work, won't be able to catch anything until after work but I'll be sneaking on here to see what people have to share. Haha
MingLa character is interesting! I have always thought Mingla's character added spice to the whole lakorn as well. This is my favourite scene of mingla's https://instagram.com/p/BY6BzIvls1v/.

In my opinion so far everyone is doing an exceptional job acting in this lakorn. I find myself liking this version a bit more then the previous one ( this could be the fact that Mark is JN haha )

xodxo

Hehe TBH, all the casts are doing really well! Everyone's doing their part and keeping the fans on their seat. That's a very very good act from Mew! Ofc Taew has exceptional scenes as well! I like her most when JN first met her at peach blossom location and she was all serious but so beautiful in that white dress. And the way she looks at JN, got me giggling!!:risas3: lol they're all doing great! I'm just a bit sad Mark's not updating his IG :crybaby2:I have Mark withdrawals occasionally lol I wish he would post something like, are you tuning in tonight? Haha Same goes for Mew and Taew too!;)

Anyways, looks like the Thai fans are gearing up for tonight's episode! Just going through Raknakara hashtags is crazy!:p

Well, something else to fin on the side while waiting for JN, MM and ML to come on screen!

Haha, their laughs are so cute!!:)
IMG_3232.jpg
JN and MM from an event a while back.;)
IMG_3233.jpg
Mark and Taew posing in front of each other's CH3 big posters!:love:
IMG_3235.jpg

Cr. All original owners:icon12:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe TBH, all the casts are doing really well! Everyone's doing their part and keeping the fans on their seat. That's a very very good act from Mew! Ofc Taew has exceptional scenes as well! I like her most when JN first met her at peach blossom location and she was all serious but so beautiful in that white dress. And the way she looks at JN, got me giggling!!:risas3: lol they're all doing great! I'm just a bit sad Mark's not updating his IG :crybaby2:I have Mark withdrawals occasionally lol I wish he would post something like, are you tuning in tonight? Haha Same goes for Mew and Taew too!;)
It's ok.. it's airing tonight we will just have to wait a little longer. About another 11hrs left to be exact. I am hoping the morning after scene is at the very start of epi 4. That way I can just go to sleep after that scene hahaha I don't think I can stay up late again like last week. (Went into work late haha) In epi 3 the R-Scene was like at the very end I pretty much didn't get to bed til 2Am.. yes yes I stayed up just for that scene haha.

xodxo

Haha--yea, I don't plan on staying up all night tonight, gotta work!:sad6:When the last three episodes air though on the weekend, I will pull allnighters! Lol :risas3::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo mew and Mark laugh in the first pic is so damn cute .. <3 . I saw some pics a while ago with Mark and Taew at Sheisido event together and already thought they had great chemistry happening when they were do some kind of dance on stage. I might pull in a sickie and not go into work haha

Edited* here you go

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, something else to fin on the side while waiting for JN, MM and ML to come on screen!

JN and MM from an event a while back.;)
View attachment 7003
Cr. All original owners:icon12:
Here a candid clip of Mark and Taew at the event relating to the pic you posted.
I actually saved this cuz I found them to be so cute sitting and chatting to eachother :) Mark looks mighty find in a suit < 3 so perfect .

Last edited:

xodxo

Here a candid clip of Mark and Taew at the event relating to the pic you posted.
I actually saved this cuz I found them to be so cute sitting and chatting to eachother :) Mark looks might find in a suit < 3 so perfect .
OMG!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: You just made my night!!:pancarta::aaaaa: I'm like grinning so big, it's ridiculous!:risas3::risas3::risas3: Wow, if only I could mouth their conversation 55555 his facial expression looks so shocking like "what? Someone didn't come? You came alone?" Hahahah thanks! @Kay123 ;) He looks so good! She looks cute too!:love: Now I can go get my beauty sleep! LOL and get ready to go work tomorrow!!:risas3: Getting ready to dream about JN!!:aaaaa::icon12::p

p.s. I love these candid moments! They look so real and just natural! Haha :)

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: You just made my night!!:pancarta::aaaaa: I'm like grinning so big, it's ridiculous!:risas3::risas3::risas3: Wow, if only I could mouth their conversation 55555 his facial expression looks so shocking like "what? Someone didn't come? You came alone?" Hahahah thanks! @Kay123 ;) He looks so good! She looks cute too!:love: Now I can go get my beauty sleep! LOL and get ready to go work tomorrow!!:risas3: Getting ready to dream about JN!!:aaaaa::icon12::p

p.s. I love these candid moments! They look so real and just natural! Haha :)
It's nice to know that I can bring happiness to you before you go to bed just like how Mark brought happiness to me in epi 3 last week before my sleep hahahaha .. yes I love these candid moments too that is why I saved it. his smile and his eyes it's just so omg! it's very dangerous you could just fall head over heels inlove with him when he looks and smile at you like that.. They both look gorgeous at this event .. these two have some sizzling chemistry going on here .. :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It's nearly 5pm on Monday. We will meet JN and MM today. Can't wait to see their interaction in hí country.
Yep not long to go yay!

About 2.12mins into the clip they are talking about Mark .. I have no clue what they are saying about him or what he is saying :) anyone kind enough to translate briefly please ? Hehehe :) thank u <3

P

PrincessKarina

I swear Mark and Mew are also a killer couple! Please pair them up asap for a future lakorn! Lol. Mew is too adorable! :p

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh i miss the begining. Did they continue from the last ep?
I don't see any talk show schedule for the cast. Will anyone know if they will record any shows.

JN is so cute... now his hand can't stay away from MM. He's so proud of to introduce MM as his wife

Last edited:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
I don't see any talk show schedule for the cast. Will anyone know if they will record any shows.

JN is so cute... now his hand can't stay away from MM. He's so proud of to introduce MM as his wife
I just saw Banmark@pantip post his schedule that he will be recording today show for Raknakara on 21th.

My internet connection is so slow because I am at my hometown. Can't watch it live.:crybaby2: Sad life.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@Kay123 @xodxo Yassssss..... We get more after scene!!! :naughty2::love: possibly morning after scenes!! Actually it has got to be the morning after scene. To witch I think MM try to leave but JN has her tight in his arm! And tells her, Ja pai nai loh ManMaung ( where are you going ManMaung?). Oh gosh... like, I'm over thinking this scene. I should really stop! :risas3::naughty2::love: Excited much.
Aweee... morning after scene is so sweet. Love that forehead kiss.

Screenshot_20170918-140621.jpg
Credit: taewaew_in_lakorn

Lol... I guess my guessing was right! Watched to much thai lakorn that it is just to easy to guess the scene by looking at the picture.

Rak Nakara is already uploaded on YouTube. I'm on vacation, and was able to catch the last few minute live right after I got off the plane. Lol
Credit: ch3thailand

Last edited:

xodxo

Yes, they did! MM wanted to get up right away, she didn't want to sleep in, even after JN insisted she need not. Haha! JN obviously wanted to play around in bed a little bit more lol :pancarta:

I just saw Banmark@pantip post his schedule that he will be recording today show for Raknakara on 21th Tonight Show.
Yes, they will be!! Only one show so far! I want to see them on 3zaap, too!!!:BangHead: More show, more they dress up and get to see each other, more couple pictures for us! Haha :p

xodxo

It's nice to know that I can bring happiness to you before you go to bed just like how Mark brought happiness to me in epi 3 last week before my sleep hahahaha .. yes I love these candid moments too that is why I saved it. his smile and his eyes it's just so omg! it's very dangerous you could just fall head over heels inlove with him when he looks and smile at you like that.. They both look gorgeous at this event .. these two have some sizzling chemistry going on here .. :)
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: