[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I couldn't wait to come home and finish ep4!!! Man-- the episode started out pretty smooth from their bedroom scene! JN cuddled MM so warmthly, loved it! But dang-- everything else in episode4 was not satisfying, not enough FIN scenes. I'm already annoyed MM is doubting herself, JN's love and she's making JN feel like she doesn't want to be in CHIANGPRAKAM by talking about Muengmarn!! Arg!! :mad: We met Jao La om kam-- she's no threat to MM but still funny that MM's gonna get jealous later on lol :celebrate16:

Mew is running the show in ep.4! I love her she yells at everyone lol even she rebels her own mother complaining about how sucky Muerngmarn is :risas3:

I hope tomorrow episode will be better!!!!:cheer: And it's funny they changed the theme song in today's episode hahahaha -- okay, Act Art you're listening but why now?? Haha should have used a much better song in the beginning!

~~
Oh one more thing, JN speaking English is so darn cute!!!! Lol!! AHahaha! Mark's attempt at English ahahahah so cute!! Blackin's English is pretty smooth!:thumbup:

:love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love: :love::love::love:
The scene below was my most anticipated scene because watching it in the MV, JN looks so handsome! So handsome! I kept wondering the whole time when it was going to air and if for what reason that made him sit so calmly and thinking so deeply!?!Haha. Well, now I know it was after MM brought up Muerngmarn and he realized that she might rather want to stay in Muerngmarn than with him. :(

(flashback to ML talking)
ML: The truth about this problem...
IMG_3260.jpg

ML: Is MM wants to go to Muerngmarn...
IMG_3259.jpg

ML: MM has never loved anyone more than her duty and ancestors.
IMG_3258.jpg

:love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love: :love::love::love:

TO BE CONTINUED WITH EP5!!!:cheer:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't wait to come home and finish ep4!!! Man-- the episode started out pretty smooth from their bedroom scene! JN cuddled MM so warmthly, loved it! But dang-- everything else in episode4 was not satisfying, not enough FIN scenes. I'm already annoyed MM is doubting herself, JN's love and she's making JN feel like she doesn't want to be in CHIANGPRAKAM by talking about Muengmarn!! Arg!! :mad: We met Jao La om kam-- she's no threat to MM but still funny that MM's gonna get jealous later on lol :celebrate16:

Mew is running the show in ep.4! I love her she yells at everyone lol even she rebels her own mother complaining about how sucky Muerngmarn is :risas3:

I hope tomorrow episode will be better!!!!:cheer: And it's funny they changed the theme song in today's episode hahahaha -- okay, Act Art you're listening but why now?? Haha should have used a much better song in the beginning!

~~
Oh one more thing, JN speaking English is so darn cute!!!! Lol!! AHahaha! Mark's attempt at English ahahahah so cute!! Blackin's English is pretty smooth!:thumbup:

The scene below was my most anticipated scene because watching it in the MV, JN looks so handsome! So handsome! I kept wondering the whole time when it was going to air and if for what reason that made him sit so calmly and thinking so deeply!?!Haha. Well, now I know it was after MM brought up Muerngmarn and he realized that she might rather want to stay in Muerngmarn than with him. :(

View attachment 7020

View attachment 7019

View attachment 7018

I was so mad at MM for brought up Muerngmarn :BangHead: she is hurting My JN so much but I understand that she misunderstand him because she always think that JN love ML, but she don't have to bring it up to make JN sad like that. I'm begging :worship2: you MM just take advantage of JN while you are that close to him. :risas3:

aoiko

sarNie Egg
I was wondering, anyone know where we can buy original soundtrack for Thai Lakorn? Do they even release original soundtracks for their Lakorn? I really like the soundtracks in RakNakara. I want to get it.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, they did! MM wanted to get up right away, she didn't want to sleep in, even after JN insisted she need not. Haha! JN obviously wanted to play around in bed a little bit more lol :pancarta:

Yes, they will be!! Only one show so far! I want to see them on 3zaap, too!!!:BangHead: More show, more they dress up and get to see each other, more couple pictures for us! Haha :p
The morning after was sweet wish it was little bit longer though, but no MM, (Ms prim and proper ) wanted to get up early Lolz .

Aweee... morning after scene is so sweet. Love that forehead kiss.

View attachment 7016
Credit: taewaew_in_lakorn

Lol... I guess my guessing was right! Watched to much thai lakorn that it is just to easy to guess the scene by looking at the picture.

Rak Nakara is already uploaded on YouTube. I'm on vacation, and was able to catch the last few minute live right after I got off the plane. Lol
Credit: ch3thailand
@Iheartyadech thanks for sharing, love the second Screen cap of Mark, that grin with his eyes shut is just so adorable < 3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
:,(
Haven't had a chance to watch yet. But the hugs look so sweet and the way he caressed her face felt so dear.

Jum Loey Rak popped up on my YouTube feed. I'm not crazy about remakes but I'm sure it'll be remade in a few years - and I'd watch it if Taew and Mark played So and Harit *evil laugh*

P

PrincessKarina

~~

View attachment 7020

View attachment 7019

View attachment 7018

Yes super cute and sad scene!

xodxo

IMG_3263.jpg

On Sept. 23, the Raknakara crew will be joined with the Nakee crew to host a mini concert called Family Music Concert by CH3! This should be exciting! I'm having a cast withdrawal haha I actually wish Taew wasn't out of Thailand cuz she actually promotes the Lakorn more. Now that she's out, neither Mark or Mew seem to update much on the Lakorn!!:sad6::sad6:

11 lucky guests will get to meet and greet closely/upfront with the actors! I'm excited for this event, mainly bc I want to see Mark, Mew and Taew pose and take lots of pictures together!! Haha:pancarta:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Gosh,
"MM, you might think of a person who is different from as an enemy, but to me, they are simply different. And do you think people are come from different places can be friends? Do you think people who come from different places can love one another?"
The translation is meh, but the way it is phrased in Thai, and the way Jao Noi low key asked such a heartbreaking question, made this one of my favorite lines.

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
I was so mad at MM for brought up Muerngmarn :BangHead: she is hurting My JN so much but I understand that she misunderstand him because she always think that JN love ML, but she don't have to bring it up to make JN sad like that. I'm begging :worship2: you MM just take advantage of JN while you are that close to him. :risas3:
We can't endure to see our handsome JN being sad lol:celebrate16:
Gosh,
"MM, you might think of a person who is different from as an enemy, but to me, they are simply different. And do you think people are come from different places can be friends? Do you think people who come from different places can love one another?"
The translation is meh, but the way it is phrased in Thai, and the way Jao Noi low key asked such a heartbreaking question, made this one of my favorite lines.
Yeah, I like a lot of lines of JN especially his lines about MM. He expresses his love by saying. We can feel it how much he loves MM.:icon12:
And when MM brings up about Meung man and make JN misunderstands that she wants to go there and he comes outside their bedroom and sit sadly thinking about what ML said and then he says " I will do everything if it can make you forget Meung man". ( correct me if I am wrong coz I'm also not good at Thai).This scene make me so sad and pity JN and with the lighting of candle in darkness ( I don't know how to describe it so dont mind me)make the scene more sad and heartbreaking...:crybaby2:if it was only me that think it does help.

P

PrincessKarina

We can't endure to see our handsome JN being sad lol:celebrate16:

Yeah, I like a lot of lines of JN especially his lines about MM. He expresses his love by saying. We can feel it how much he loves MM.:icon12:
And when MM brings up about Meung man and make JN misunderstands that she wants to go there and he comes outside their bedroom and sit sadly thinking about what ML said and then he says " I will do everything if it can make you forget Meung man". ( correct me if I am wrong coz I'm also not good at Thai).This scene make me so sad and pity JN and with the lighting of candle in darkness ( I don't know how to describe it so dont mind me)make the scene more sad and heartbreaking...:crybaby2:if it was only me that think it does help.
Yes that was such a sad scene. :crybaby2:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh I'm annoy with the new girl already LOL It's waterfall scene today, hope we can have some sweet or jealous scenes. MM keeps ignore JN...pooor our sweet JN

So this lakorn will divide 2 parts: JN-MM and ML-King-Queen. I'm more interested in JN-MM and they should have more scenes

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 7024

On Sept. 23, the Raknakara crew will be joined with the Nakee crew to host a mini concert called Family Music Concert by CH3! This should be exciting! I'm having a cast withdrawal haha I actually wish Taew wasn't out of Thailand cuz she actually promotes the Lakorn more. Now that she's out, neither Mark or Mew seem to update much on the Lakorn!!:sad6::sad6:

11 lucky guests will get to meet and greet closely/upfront with the actors! I'm excited for this event, mainly bc I want to see Mark, Mew and Taew pose and take lots of pictures together!! Haha:pancarta:
Hey where is Ken P on that poster? Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Ahhhhh I'm annoy with the new girl already LOL It's waterfall scene today, hope we can have some sweet or jealous scenes. MM keeps ignore JN...pooor our sweet JN

So this lakorn will divide 2 parts: JN-MM and ML-King-Queen. I'm more interested in JN-MM and they should have more scenes
I really like Mew and think she is doing a phenomenal job as ML but I'm more interested in JN and MM's love. I know it's a tragic ending so I have to enjoy their love as much before the end! Aaahh! :(:crybaby2:

xodxo

Gosh---I'm so disappointed in today's episode, hardly any understanding moments between JN and MM. they just keep drifting apart, I don't like MM's cold shoulder. She's making JN feel bad for things he hasn't done. Arg!!! Even when she ignores him, he still tries to cuddle her at night! Such a loving husband! I'm not sure what it is but everyone in Chiang Prakam is dressing like they're Issan or in Laos lol except for JN?!? Not feeling their fashion/wardrobe. Taew's looking really Issan too, weird???

Glad NM paid a visit to MM, but it's going to be tough for JN, he's being divided between the woman he loves and trying to bring peaceful change to everyone, but people like NM is so hard headed to talk to. :confused:

They switch the order of the songs, now Gun's version is main theme and the high pitch girl version is sub theme. Gosh--I wonder if Act Art is upset with the ratings so far to be switching soundtracks back and forth?!?

I'm so sad, I feel like my JN is enduring too much pain and abuse from NM and MM, lol :celebrate16: MM is displaying too much passive aggression towards JN. :confused:

Mew is really eye candy, seducing the Lord of Muerngmarn lol she's so tiny but her eyes speak loud! She's so seductive, the Lord was drooling when she was dancing for him55555555:risas3: looks like up next, ML's planning to sleep with the Lord to have his child.;) She has to now, no other choice! Just sad the Lord is so ugly looking lol :risas3:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh---I'm so disappointed in today's episode, hardly any understanding moments between JN and MM. they just keep drifting apart, I don't like MM's cold shoulder. She's making JN feel bad for things he hasn't done. Arg!!! Even when she ignores him, he still tries to cuddle her at night! Such a loving husband! I'm not sure what it is but everyone in Chiang Prakam is dressing like they're Issan or in Laos lol except for JN?!? Not feeling their fashion/wardrobe. Taew's looking really Issan too, weird???

Glad NM paid a visit to MM, but it's going to be tough for JN, he's being divided between the woman he loves and trying to bring peaceful change to everyone, but people like NM is so hard headed to talk to. :confused:

They switch the order of the songs, now Gun's version is main theme and the high pitch girl version is sub theme. Gosh--I wonder if Act Art is upset with the ratings so far to be switching soundtracks back and forth?!?

I'm so sad, I feel like my JN is enduring too much pain and abuse from NM and MM, lol :celebrate16: MM is displaying too much passive aggression towards JN. :confused:

Mew is really eye candy, seducing the Lord of Muerngmarn lol she's so tiny but her eyes speak loud! She's so seductive, the Lord was drooling when she was dancing for him55555555:risas3: looks like up next, ML's planning to sleep with the Lord to have his child.;) She has to now, no other choice! Just sad the Lord is so ugly looking lol :risas3:
I'm so sad with MM, please don't turn your back to my JN, I can't bear it any more. He's crying out for your love!!!!