[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Just wanted to share this bc it's Mark related hehe :) He's been selected as the new Samsung Galaxy J7+ Presenter along with Min Pechaya! Their new commercial just went out! Link below! I'm an iPhone person, currently using the 7plus so I don't know how cool android or Samsung are but since it's a new released phone in Thailand, just wanted to share!!!!! Happy to see Mark getting work in the electronics and mobile field! He needs more of those work!!:p:icon12::pancarta: Like the Thais always say, "เฮงๆรวยๆนะคะ!" :aaaaa::)

https://instagram.com/p/BZT_uR5nttG/
IMG_3371.jpg

Cr. SamsungThailand ;)

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if someone told it, but Thailakornintersub will sub this lakorn :cheer: The first part of the first episode was released in her DM and YT Channel, she will continue to sub it, but she is alone, it will take some time

xodxo

Yea, I'm feeling super greedy right now hahha! Would love to have both of Mark's next Lakorn be with Mew and Taew separately! I think it's bound to happen sooner or later! At least now we know for sure, they're major eye candy lol :risas3::risas3:

I really want a slap/kiss with Mark and Mew!:drooling::p:icon12::risas3::risas3:

I can't think of what genre for Mark and Taew though? I think they would suit a more lighted lakorn. Idk--maybe jam ley rak lol but that's not light drama, I'm just not cray about Harit's role lol:drooling: nah, I rather have them all work on new Lakorn and scripts. Haha!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I really want a modern kiss/slap lakorn for Mark and Taew! They look so good together, minus Marks ugly sweater vest. (Still can't get over that lol)

View attachment 7082
Credit: As Tagged
Awww love this pic <3 ❤ From all the pics posted on IG looks like they all were having so much fun recording at the today show .. can't wait to see it when it's air. Taew look extremely gorgeous that day she was absolutely glowing.

Clip of Mark <3 oh god Mark why are you so perfect lolz.
https://instagram.com/p/BZSajAXj1qL/

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Awww love this pic <3 ❤ From all the pics posted on IG looks like they all were having so much fun recording at the today show .. can't wait to see it when it's air. Taew look extremely gorgeous that day she was absolutely glowing.

Clip of Mark <3 oh god Mark why are you so perfect lolz.
https://instagram.com/p/BZSajAXj1qL/
I've watched the whole recording, and they all sure did have a blast. Lol... they did ask Taew what she think of her role as Nakee and ManMaung. I couldnt hear it clearly because the studios was a bit loud. They always answer with great answer. But I can't spoil to much for y'all. I want to see how much they will cut out from the whole recording.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I've watched the whole recording, and they all sure did have a blast. Lol... they did ask Taew what she think of her role as Nakee and ManMaung. I couldnt hear it clearly because the studios was a bit loud. They always answer with great answer. But I can't spoil to much for y'all. I want to see how much they will cut out from the whole recording.
Hopefully they won't cut out too much lolz.. I still can't believe Raknakara is coming to an end soon . As much as I am dreading to see the ending as we all know it isn't a very happy one :( but I am keen to see how the ending will be executed in this version, I went back to watch the ending of Aump's version omg! After all these years that scene still gets to me :( the final scene with MM & ML makes me cry a river . The dialogue between MM and ML was so sad :( .

P

PrincessKarina

Oh darn! Mark and Taew look so hot stuff! They better reunite soon into a happy ending one!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh darn! Mark and Taew look so hot stuff! They better reunite soon into a happy ending one!!!
They are sizzling hot <3 seriously I am obsessed with these two right now and this doesn't happen very often. The two has actually made me so active in this forum hahah I am usually just a silent reader . Something about Mark that makes me go all giddy (gosh I am inlove hahha) then there is Taew who I am also official inlove with . Can't believe I didn't even know off her until this year.. so as you can see I love Mark and Taew so I am cray cray about them now hahaha

xodxo

I am usually just a silent reader . Something about Mark that makes me go all giddy (gosh I am in love hahha)
LOL :love::love::love::facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

You know I've been going giddy over him for years, years!!:pancarta: I'm usually a silent lurker and reader too lol and usually only get active when Mark's Lakorn airs!!!:risas3::risas3:

Mark is unique. Very unique! Without him I would have drop Thai Lakorn ages ago. :pancarta::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL :love::love::love::facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

You know I've been going giddy over him for years, years!!:pancarta: I'm usually a silent lurker and reader too lol and usually only get active when Mark's Lakorn airs!!!:risas3::risas3:

Mark is unique. Very unique! Without him I would have drop Thai Lakorn ages ago. :pancarta::risas3:
Mark looks like he is so fun to hang out with ..look at how happy the girls is around him lolz. I should really be saying how lucky Mark is to be sitting in between the two gorgeous lady but can't help but feel how freaken lucky taew and mew is to be sitting on each side of him hahahahah. (his girlfriend is one lucky girl)
https://instagram.com/p/BZVANxpAJR9/

xodxo

Mark's super friendly! A very sweet person! ;):)

New pictures credit to hubsub!! Wish it was tomorrow so I can see them in their concert costumes! Missing them badly!
IMG_3381.jpg IMG_3382.jpg

P

PrincessKarina

They are sizzling hot <3 seriously I am obsessed with these two right now and this doesn't happen very often. The two has actually made me so active in this forum hahah I am usually just a silent reader . Something about Mark that makes me go all giddy (gosh I am inlove hahha) then there is Taew who I am also official inlove with . Can't believe I didn't even know off her until this year.. so as you can see I love Mark and Taew so I am cray cray about them now hahaha
Lol! You are too funny! Yes Taew is one of a kind. The actress is pretty and flawless at acting! Mark is eye candy. You put these two together and it only gets better! I will miss this couple for real! I'm still not even over Ken P and Taew from Nakee! Ahh! My poor fragile heart! :sad6:

P

PrincessKarina

I wasn't feeling Mew's dress in here but I love Taew's dress! No question on Mark's outfit! Lol! But dang I agree that Taew glowed. :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol! You are too funny! Yes Taew is one of a kind. The actress is pretty and flawless at acting! Mark is eye candy. You put these two together and it only gets better! I will miss this couple for real! I'm still not even over Ken P and Taew from Nakee! Ahh! My poor fragile heart! :sad6:
Oh gosh.. I still haven't even recovered from the Nakee ending yet. I still go back and watch Nakee every now and then to have a good cry hahahah (kidding) I love that lakorn. I am not exactly sure how I am going to cope with the ending of Raknakara. My heart aches already watching the short clip of her chopping her own hair off and walking away from ML tied up on the bed ... in the old version " MM told ML that she loved JN more then her life and that she has made the best decision for everyone involve( which mean her going to die in place of JN) . (Well that is what it was dubbed and translated in my language, don't know how accurate the translation is though lolz )

xodxo

They are such beautiful looking people lolz.. it would be so good if the three of them have a photo shoot together .
I was wondering why they still haven't had a photo shoot yet? :rolleyes::eek:

Hopefully we'll be surprised :celebrate16: