[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Can you post them in here by any chance for those who can't get in there? Thanks!
I saw the scenes but where are the translations? You meant English right? @Meoconie
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZhEeJsDCkK/?taken-by=banmarkpantip_inter
I can insert the link for you but don't know how to post here. Maybe just copy and paste.
Just lick the video and you can see their translation which is in their caption or comment.

https://www.instagram.com/banmarkpantip_inter/
Their official account.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly my point that's why I'm like wow can you be any more stupid?? JN had the most sincere and happiest smile running in to see you as soon as he got news from grandma and she in return ask, "you're happy?" Like wth?! Her self-doubt is making her ask stupid questions and making JN confused and lost for words. He doesn't even know how to express or share his happiness anymore yet he's still getting a western doctor and making sure all the maids take good care of her. What more can you expect from your husband if all these things he's doing isn't considered love? If MM actually just tells JN she's scared, worried, and afraid of losing him or that ML's curse could get to her, he would still stand by her. Life wouldn't have been that burden for her. But no, she's like playing mind games with herself. And people are saying why doesn't JN just say he loves her? Sure, that's a minor thing JN hasn't said but everything else from his action to attention has it all on MM. I seriously hate MM, too! She's really the cause of her own misery. And I guess it makes sense why bc her brother is pretty f--ked up in the head. It doesn't matter if they think they're sacrificing for their country, the shit they're both doing are crazy and delusional, mentally ill!! @Kay123 I'm pretty pissed LOL :p:risas3::celebrate16: ranting off on MM lol :celebrate16:
I think MM family is pretty mentally unstable :facepalm: MM I was still siding with her at the start but now it has got on long enough:BangHead: this is what I feel like doing to MM :fighting3::risas3: I used to blame solely on NM for MM death but you know what I think MM also played a part . It was her guilt that really killed her, she is so consumed with guilt that she can't really make a conscious decisions or judgement and when she saw the state that ML was when ML gets rescued later on, made things even worst, plus her crazy brother, so really MM is pretty much mentally unstable :facepalm: MM to me is one of those people who need that constant reassurance about everything, need to be reassured they are love and wanted :nut: oh MM you are wanted by JN but you are not seeing it .. :fighting3::fighting3: P.S sorrry MM I still love you but your are annoying the crap out of MM. stop being a cry Baby :risas3: and just enjoy your husband :aaaaa:

@xodxo hey I think someone in here mentioned that Mark and Taew have some event happening on the 28th together ? Or am I just dreaming it ? :confused12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That happened 4 years ago and reporters are just asking again about this now because they saw Kim-Mint photos in Margie's hen party. If they say Mark is immature for not moving on, let them be. They don't even know the personal conflict they had. Mark is just being straightforward. No pretensions if he said that the gang will never be the same again. Just continue loving Mark. No man is perfect after all :)
oh To me Mark is pretty close to perfect :facepalm: he is so charming, you could fall head over heels just being around him :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
kudo Mark for those scenes. The way his mood changed is smooth and I can feel his pain, his disappointments when MM said those words. No wonder he still hasn’t said “ I love you”. He may be more hurtful if she rejects him. MM is definitely n’rai here. We all hate her for what she’s doing to JN.
I agree. Mark is doing a fanstastic job as JN. His emotions is translating really well, because I literally feel his pain, hence that is why I am pissed with MM :facepalm: I love this JN in this version so much :aaaaa:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think MM family is pretty mentally unstable :facepalm: MM I was still siding with her at the start but now it has got on long enough:BangHead: this is what I feel like doing to MM :fighting3::risas3: I used to blame solely on NM for MM death but you know what I think MM also played a part . It was her guilt that really killed her, she is so consumed with guilt that she can't really make a conscious decisions or judgement and when she saw the state that ML was when ML gets rescued later on, made things even worst, plus her crazy brother, so really MM is pretty much mentally unstable :facepalm: MM to me is one of those people who need that constant reassurance about everything, need to be reassured they are love and wanted :nut: oh MM you are wanted by JN but you are not seeing it .. :fighting3::fighting3: P.S sorrry MM I still love you but your are annoying the crap out of MM. stop being a cry Baby :risas3: and just enjoy your husband :aaaaa:

@xodxo hey I think someone in here mentioned that Mark and Taew have some event happening on the 28th together ? Or am I just dreaming it ? :confused12:
55 no you're not dreaming. Here's a flyer of the event :D I'm excited about it! Hope JN and MM will take lots of couple pictures, or at least the fans will ask them too!! Haha :)

IMG_3624.jpg

xodxo

oh To me Mark is pretty close to perfect :facepalm: he is so charming, you could fall head over heels just being around him :aaaaa:
Hahaha I die at this!!! I couldn't agree more LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I think it's obsession, at least for me LOL :risas3::facepalm::naughty2::icon12: but also true love for him!! Hahaha :D I could careless what the media writes, its mostly sh8t and defamation; very unhealthy if people live by the media's words. I choose to trust my man. He's too good, too good to do anyone harm. Other people who look for drama will receive drama! Lol :celebrate16:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
55 no you're not dreaming. Here's a flyer of the event :D I'm excited about it! Hope JN and MM will take lots of couple pictures, or at least the fans will ask them too!! Haha :)

View attachment 7337
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:Taew better not leave early like she did at the other event. Otherwise I am going to hunt her down and drag her back to My JN :naughty2:
Up coming scene :clap:
IMG_2581.jpg
Let's enjoy some older pics of them together :fighting12::aaaaa:
IMG_2432.JPG
IMG_2437.JPG

JN and MM at their happier times before she went cold and miserable on Him :facepalm:
IMG_2435.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha I die at this!!! I couldn't agree more LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I think it's obsession, at least for me LOL :risas3::facepalm::naughty2::icon12: but also true love for him!! Hahaha :D I could careless what the media writes, its mostly sh8t and defamation; very unhealthy if people live by the media's words. I choose to trust my man. He's too good, too good to do anyone harm. Other people who look for drama will receive drama! Lol :celebrate16:
I always regard it as rumours :facepalm: unless I hear and see with my own eyes then I will judge. In my opinion the only time a Person can be convinced to think or dislike a certain someone without even knowing the full story or that person personally are those who deep down have already dislike or have negative feeling towards that particular person already, hence making it early for them to believe what has been said or written about that person .

xodxo

He is very perfect!!! LOL, even the way he sits is godly perfect!!!55555:risas3::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::icon12:

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

Cr. Tonight Show

~~~~~~~~

I really want to see the Today Show episode of Raknakara!!! We have to wait til October 1st for it to air!!! Feels like such a long time! :(:(

xodxo

I always regard it as rumours :facepalm: unless I hear and see with my own eyes then I will judge. In my opinion the only time a Person can be convinced to think or dislike a certain someone without even knowing the full story or that person personally are those who deep down have already dislike or have negative feeling towards that particular person already, hence making it early for them to believe what has been said or written about that person .
Yea, and there's a lot of those people. Just pure hatred with ugly hearts! lol I've seen too many! Those are what I would refer to as toxic people, people with already biases and hostility towards another innocent person. :confused0::confused0:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
He is very perfect!!! LOL, even the way he sits is godly perfect!!!55555:risas3::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::icon12:

View attachment 7344

View attachment 7342 View attachment 7343

View attachment 7345

Cr. Tonight Show

~~~~~~~~

I really want to see the Today Show episode of Raknakara!!! We have to wait til October 1st for it to air!!! Feels like such a long time! :(:(
Haha funny how you mention the way he sits, my sister and I was just saying how even the way he sits is attractive ( we are developing symptoms of obsession) :risas3: one of the best quality of Mark that makes him even more attractive and appealing is he so Manly:coleman:, not just in body but in personality, you can not pick up any feminine side of him. There are a few good looking actors who I find very girly ( won't mention any names) :facepalm:

xodxo

Haha funny how you mention the way he sits, my sister and I was just saying how even the way he sits is attractive ( we are developing symptoms of obsession) :risas3: one of the best quality of Mark that makes him even more attractive and appealing is he so Manly:coleman:, not just in body but in personality, you can not pick up any feminine side of him. There are a few good looking actors who I find very girly ( won't mention any names) :facepalm:
Haha, I guess manly is suitable to describe him but I would describe him as a gentleman. He's very ideal and a true gentleman and that's what I love about him! Keke :D

55 message me the girly actors LOL :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, I guess manly is suitable to describe him but I would describe him as a gentleman. He's very ideal and a true gentleman and that's what I love about him! Keke :D

55 message me the girly actors LOL :risas3:
Manly and a gentlemen :coleman:

xodxo

LOL-- the amount of hammers you got going on at MM's head wouldn't have her alive any longer :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: