[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty much a silent lurker here, but gonna chime in and back up MM. Everyone is ganging up on her because of her "cold" treatment of JN. No one seems to look at things from her point of view. She grew up with a father and brother that taught her to sacrifice everything for her country. A sister that is a spoiled brat that has to have everything and made her curse herself. Who does that?!?!?!????? And to their own sister too. MM is the strong, silent type that is willing to do everything for the people that she loves even if she has to hurt and suffer in silence. She's not the type to show her emotions to anyone. Notice when she cries, it's usually when she's alone or only to her servants?

JN has his moments but he's still an idiot. He's not impressing me. Does he really love her? If he did, he wouldn't be messing with the other girl. He would just straight up tell her he's married and for her to leave him alone. Married men who love their wives don't go around flirting with other women right in front of their wife!!! They stick by the wife's side. Also, MM has given him many chances and many hints that she thinks he's in love with ML. How hard is it to tell her straight up that that is not true. Again, JN is an idiot and not impressing me.

Totally siding with MM and will continue to side with MM.
Haha I totally agree with you. If you refer back to my older post I pretty much had the same thinking as you did. He should have told her he loved her from the start, actually from the night he slept with her :facepalm: he should have told her then he loved her and wanted her in his life because he loved her and that is what I don't get why has JN not told MM he loved her yet. Another perfect moment to have told her was when they fell of the horse he should have resssured her then and there that what she felt and thought was all wrong and that he loved her, So JN is pretty much sending mix messages in my opinion. Actions speaks louder then words but in some cases actions and words goes hand in hand and this is one of those time. Having said that this is a lakorn after all and it wouldn't be one if they all understood eachother. This is how they divide viewers opinions and get us debating, which I loved :clap:

I actually still am siding with MM even though I am bashing her :risas3: I still love MM :aaaaa:but I think we are all here pretty much is just having some fun And kinda joking around with the bashing on MM, well at least I am:facepalm: it's nothing too serious. Please don't lurk around come and join in the discussion with us :icon12:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I love MM but what I don't love is that she's trying to not show her emotions and expect JN to read her. I mean JN is pretty dense too but he keeps messing around to get a response out of MM. I say there both at fault for not coming out with the truth. I mean JN an idiot for not telling MM that he doesn't love ML. tbh they should just be honest with each other, if I read this book I would had been so frustrated and skip to the end to read what happen. All this mess and there going to wait in till the very end, THE VERY END, there finally going to understood each other it's going to be so frustrating and sad.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Pretty much a silent lurker here, but gonna chime in and back up MM. Everyone is ganging up on her because of her "cold" treatment of JN. No one seems to look at things from her point of view. She grew up with a father and brother that taught her to sacrifice everything for her country. A sister that is a spoiled brat that has to have everything and made her curse herself. Who does that?!?!?!????? And to their own sister too. MM is the strong, silent type that is willing to do everything for the people that she loves even if she has to hurt and suffer in silence. She's not the type to show her emotions to anyone. Notice when she cries, it's usually when she's alone or only to her servants?

JN has his moments but he's still an idiot. He's not impressing me. Does he really love her? If he did, he wouldn't be messing with the other girl. He would just straight up tell her he's married and for her to leave him alone. Married men who love their wives don't go around flirting with other women right in front of their wife!!! They stick by the wife's side. Also, MM has given him many chances and many hints that she thinks he's in love with ML. How hard is it to tell her straight up that that is not true. Again, JN is an idiot and not impressing me.

Totally siding with MM and will continue to side with MM.
Exactly my post 15 to 20 pages back. Even though MM is stuborn in her own way she is who I feel sorry for the most. Like I've mention before, MM is in everyone hands. Literally, she has no say in anything what so ever. It's either Yes, or you are basically disown from your country if you say no. No one sees how hurt she is. #teamManMaung And to top this, even JN grandma had said to JN (this was during the scene where his grandma told him that his cousin loved him and that his grandma believe JN is the only one that will take good care of her. JN was in shock, giving his grandma that look, I can't do it! ) I know that if I ask MM, she will not disobey my order because, she is such a humble, and polite wife she can never say no, to my request! Even JN grandma know MM weak spot!!! Oh that got me fired up! :BangHead:

For ML, the reason why a lot of people is siding with her or giving her more attention is because of how great Mew is portraying her role as ML. At least that's the only reason I have to praise her. Lol... other then that, she is one cold hearted sister.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love MM but what I don't love is that she's trying to not show her emotions and expect JN to read her. I mean JN is pretty dense too but he keeps messing around to get a response out of MM. I say there both at fault for not coming out with the truth. I mean JN an idiot for not telling MM that he doesn't love ML. tbh they should just be honest with each other, if I read this book I would had been so frustrated and skip to the end to read what happen. All this mess and there going to wait in till the very end, THE VERY END, there finally going to understood each other it's going to be so frustrating and sad.
from the previous version with Aump and Brook. If I remember correctly MM died without knowing JN loved her and MM was unable to tell JN she loved him because she was in so much pain she could not utter a word and died in JN arms. :crybaby2:I hope that this version they would make some changes and they both find out that they loved eachother before MM R.I.P :facepalm::(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just had to re-share, missing JN and MM :facepalm: so much love between JN and MM :aaaaa:just say I love you already, you have a babyswon the way very soon :aaaaa:
IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2595.JPG IMG_2596.JPG
Credit: jajoboon IG

sarNie Juvenile
MM was raised to keep her emotions locked up. Also, she believes that her sister loves JN and that she is a traitor by encroaching on her sister's love. Her punishment to herself is to suffer in silence. Strong, silent type.

If it wasn't for Taew and MM, I wouldn't be watching this lakorn.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol--geez, so many loud lurkers coming out of the cave 55555

It's good to see people throwing their points, but MM is still more dense, cold and mentally ill whether people are making excuses for her or not. The only thing JN hasn't said was the "I love you" but every thing else from his action is so clear that he loves MM, so if MM is blinded by all those things then it's unfortunate. JN never indicate he likes LOK, where are people getting that idea? Lol. JN even asks MM and she being the goody two shoes saying she cares for LOK like a sister, so it's not fair for people to attack JN. I think if JN actually showed a sign of hatred towards MM, I would then understand if people call him out, but JN has always been so loyal and loving towards MM. JN has always loved MM since the first day he met her, it was just MM who was all dense, thick and cold and turning a blind eye on him.

I like ML, Mew, because she's doing her role really well. She's not bloody suppressive like MM, she's fighting her goal in order to return home. All I see in MM now is her being bloody cold shoulder to JN. That's where things are ticking me off, which leads me to question where the hell the writer sees that JN should love a person like MM at first sight when she's never been warm to him nor did she ever show that she loved him? At least with ML, she made it very obvious she loves JN.

Overall, I'm conflicted why doesn't JN love ML? Cuz it's obvious she loves him. Lol! Why did the writer make JN fall for bloody cold shoulder MM? Lol

Anyhow, my comment is only geared towards the characters! I applaude super handsome Mark and cutie Taew for managing to ignite the fire out of us viewers!! Lol :p

Yay! Today, they got event!!! Can't wait to see handsome Mark and cutie Taew! Lol :D

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol--geez, so many loud lurkers coming out of the cave 55555

It's good to see people throwing their points, but MM is still more dense, cold and mentally ill whether people are making excuses for her or not. The only thing JN hasn't said was the "I love you" but every thing else from his action is so clear that he loves MM, so if MM is blinded by all those things then it's unfortunate. JN never indicate he likes LOK, where are people getting that idea? Lol. JN even asks MM and she being the goody two shoes saying she cares for LOK like a sister, so it's not fair for people to attack JN. I think if JN actually showed a sign of hatred towards MM, I would then understand if people call him out, but JN has always been so loyal and loving towards MM. JN has always loved MM since the first day he met her, it was just MM who was all dense, thick and cold and turning a blind eye on him.

I like ML, Mew, because she's doing her role really well. She's not bloody suppressive like MM, she's fighting her goal in order to return home. All I see in MM now is her being bloody cold shoulder to JN. That's where things are ticking me off, which leads me to question where the hell the writer sees that JN should love a person like MM at first sight when she's never been warm to him nor did she ever show that she loved him? At least with ML, she made it very obvious she loves JN.

Overall, I'm conflicted why doesn't JN love ML? Cuz it's obvious she loves him. Lol! Why did the writer make JN fall for bloody cold shoulder MM? Lol
Leave my MM alone :facepalm: :celebrate16: ML with her personality would suffocate JN to death. Anyway Friday tomorrow :aaaaa::aaaaa:I will be staying up to catch this live despite having to wake up early Saturday Morning :facepalm:

P.S I love reading everyone opinion and comments.

xodxo

Just had to re-share, missing JN and MM :facepalm: so much love between JN and MM :aaaaa:just say I love you already, you have a babyswon the way very soon :aaaaa:
View attachment 7371 View attachment 7372 View attachment 7373
Credit: jajoboon IG
I think this might be the kiss before he goes to war with the delusional brother LOL :risas3: hopefully, it ain't the last kiss.:p

What I love about JN is he's so gentle, warm and loving despite cold shoulder treatment from his wife. He never treats her any different. Can I get a husband like that? Handsome, kind and warm! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this might be the kiss before he goes to war with the delusional brother LOL :risas3: hopefully, it ain't the last kiss.:p

What I love about JN is he's so gentle, warm and loving despite cold shoulder treatment from his wife. He never treats her any different. Can I get a husband like that? Handsome, kind and warm! Lol
Maybe a similar man to JN but not exactly the same so u still have hopes :aaaaa: nah I doubt it will be their last kiss, because he will have to come back and take care of her cuz she is pregnant so there gotta be more kissing scenes, but I don't want forehead kiss I want lip kisses :risas3: I am wondering when is the scene where JN gets slashed by NM coming up?

Anyway do you know if the event JN And MM are having together today will be air live?? I am excited :aaaaa:I can't handle not seeing them together right now, waiting for Friday feels like forever :facepalm:

xodxo

Maybe a similar man to JN but not exactly the same so u still have hopes :aaaaa: nah I doubt it will be their last kiss, because he will have to come back and take care of her cuz she is pregnant so there gotta be more kissing scenes, but I don't want forehead kiss I want lip kisses :risas3: I am wondering when is the scene where JN gets slashed by NM coming up?

Anyway do you know if the event JN And MM are having together today will be air live?? I am excited :aaaaa:I can not handle seeing them together right now, waiting for Friday feels like forever :facepalm:
Lol--I hate quoting long messages but can't help it. But no, their event will not live. Most events do not get live broadcast unless its run by CH3. But I know his fanclub will upload shit tons of pictures as always! And so does Taew's fc. Haha

xodxo

Leave my MM alone :facepalm: :celebrate16: ML with her personality would suffocate JN to death. Anyway Friday tomorrow :aaaaa::aaaaa:I will be staying up to catch this live despite having to wake up early Saturday Morning :facepalm:

P.S I love reading everyone opinion and comments.
Heck no---I disagree, lol, ML is selfish, thoughtless towards people inferior than her but all the times she's been with JN, she's shown him her very sweet and vulnerable side. She's not afraid to cry in front of him, to ask him help, what she needs or wants. She's straightforward and I quite like that! Lol!! She's mean, but not a two faced. MM isn't mean but to JN, she's has split personality lol that I can't take!! LOL!:celebrate16: Like if she actually warm up a little, at least a little, and doesn't make my JN look suffer, I would appreciate that!!5555:risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol--I hate quoting long messages but can't help it. But no, their event will not live. Most events do not get live broadcast unless its run by CH3. But I know his fanclub will upload shit tons of pictures as always! And so does Taew's fc. Haha
Better then nothing. Fingers cross those tons of pictures uploaded of the two together :facepalm::aaaaa:

sarNie Juvenile
It's not making excuses. It is what it is. I agree that MM has issues, trust issues and emotional issues. But can you blame her?

I haven't noticed any clear indication on JN's part to convince MM that he loves her. Action wise or words. Yes, he acts like he cares for her, but like she said, she is his responsibility now. And when they were still in her city, he spent his time flirting with ML and he even risked his life to save ML . To MM, that means he loves ML.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Heck no---I disagree, lol, ML is selfish, thoughtless towards people inferior than her but all the times she's been with JN, she's shown him her very sweet and vulnerable side. She's not afraid to cry in front of him, to ask him help, what she needs or wants. She's straightforward and I quite like that! Lol!! She's mean, but not a two faced. MM isn't mean but to JN, she's has split personality lol that I can't take!! LOL!:celebrate16: Like if she actually warm up a little, at least a little, and doesn't make my JN look suffer, I would appreciate that!!5555:risas3:
The fact that ML is already so possessive of JN when JN isn't her yet that is a warning sign :celebrate16:She lied to her own sister saying that JN loved her when JN infact didn't, that to me isn't love, that to me is a sign of disrespect to JN and a little psychotic :facepalm: ML has an obsession with JN and it's not healthy so I can't see JN being with ML will be any better, ML is the kind of girl that will be guarding her hubby 24/7 and question his every move and attack every female that is seen with him. ML will drive JN cray cray faster then MM :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not making excuses. It is what it is. I agree that MM has issues, trust issues and emotional issues. But can you blame her?

I haven't noticed any clear indication on JN's part to convince MM that he loves her. Action wise or words. Yes, he acts like he cares for her, but like she said, she is his responsibility now. And when they were still in her city, he spent his time flirting with ML and he even risked his life to save ML . To MM, that means he loves ML.
yep and some times when you act like you care and worry about someone, can't always be an indication that the person loves you. They could just be a kind and caring person. JN risk his life to try and save ML and was aLso kind and caring towards her but he didn't love her. I guess in my opinion we can't always make assumptions by a person's actions. That is why I always say actions and words goes hand in hand and communicating with one another is so important .

xodxo

Flirting?? Hahaha funny!! Lol!! According to the novel, JN actually uses that time to be in MM's presence, to see her in the city. Every time after meeting with ML, he would seek out to see MM. You can see that at the peach blossom location, he finds her and tells her, "Whether you'll come back here or not, I'll wait for you every day!" That's already more than an indication of his love and how much he likes seeing her. There's many other reasons JN has hinted MM of his love, but don't know what's in her thick head to think he doesn't love her. Lol.

The fact that ML is already so possessive of JN when JN isn't her yet that is a warning sign :celebrate16:She lied to her own sister saying that JN loved her when JN infact didn't, that to me isn't love, that to me is a sign of disrespect to JN and a little psychotic :facepalm: ML has an obsession with JN and it's not healthy so I can't see JN being with ML will be any better, ML is the kind of girl that will be guarding her hubby 24/7 and question his every move and attack every female that is seen with him. ML will drive JN cray cray faster then MM :risas3:
5555 ML is psychotic lol her character is designed to be psychotic!! super obsessed with JN, who can you blame? JN's so handsome and in demand!!! LOL! Jokes aside!^^

ML did lie to MM bc she knew JN didn't love her, she only wanted MM to step away from JN. Unfortunately, MM swallowed those words and is now treating JN with no love. But again, if she loved JN, she wouldn't be so gullible I wish. I do see MM sacrificing but damn this whole sacrificing is eating her out alive! I don't want her to suffer like that, bc she did not need to. But she's also the kind to self-inflict pain. She likes to make herself a misery for others' happiness except for JN. That's all I'm seeing right now.:drooling::drooling: