[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Anyhow, looks like some real action is about to go down in MUERNGMARN! Finally ML is kicking Patamasuda's butt off her crown! She's going to be stripped off from her title and may face the death penalty!! You go girl ML!!!! Finish your duty so you can go home!! Lol

Good to see the evil Queen cry like some lost child lol :pancarta: https://instagram.com/p/BZp5E54lHlF/

While in CPK, srsly MM and JN need to get some business done, I'm impatient with them!! I'm not waiting til MM's death to enjoy some romance :mad::mad::mad::BangHead::fighting3:MM-- esp you!! Gosh, you only have so much time to live, start warming up to JN otherwise I may have no tears for you at your death!! Lmao!!!!:risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo look at how hot he looks here :coleman:what a total babe :naughty2:
IMG_0686.jpg

Anyhow, looks like some real action is about to go down in MUERNGMARN! Finally ML is kicking Patamasuda's butt off her crown! She's going to be stripped off from her title and may face the death penalty!! You go girl ML!!!! Finish your duty so you can go home!! Lol

Good to see the evil Queen cry like some lost child lol :pancarta: https://instagram.com/p/BZp5E54lHlF/

While in CPK, srsly MM and JN need to get some business done, I'm impatient with them!! I'm not waiting til MM's death to enjoy some romance :mad::mad::mad::BangHead::fighting3:MM-- esp you!! Gosh, you only have so much time to live, start warming up to JN otherwise I may have no tears for you at your death!! Lmao!!!!:risas3:
In the version with Aump and NOon, all I wanted to see was ML and MM not JN. I was watching it purely for Aump, Noon and the storyline :cheer:But if I have to be honest with you, for this version I could careless for ML :risas3: all I want to see is JN and MM you could blame it on Mark for being so cute:facepalm: or you could say I am making up for lost times I had with JN and MM in the previous version as I did not like Brooke and had to FF scenes with him and Aump:pancarta: #teamJN&MM all the way til her last breath :cheer:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
What can I do now? I’m so in love with JN and don’t want to hate MM for what she did and will do with JN. He’s so sweet from the beginning to now, esp ep 8. He built bridal house for MM in the place when they had “their night”. He wants to keep every memories there. It will be hard for us to see JN when MM dies. I don’t want to see the ending T.T

xodxo

@xodxo look at how hot he looks here :coleman:what a total babe :naughty2:
View attachment 7457

In the version with Aump and NOon, all I wanted to see was ML and MM not JN. I was watching it purely for Aump, Noon and the storyline :cheer:But if I have to be honest with you, for this version I could careless for ML :risas3: all I want to see is JN and MM you could blame it on Mark for being so cute:facepalm: or you could say I am making up for lost times I had with JN and MM in the previous version as I did not like Brooke and had to FF scenes with him and Aump:pancarta: #teamJN&MM all the way til her last breath :cheer:
Hehe!:risas3: I like this ML more bc she's adding spices to the Lakorn when all MM does is sulking on JN and giving him hard times! Lol :p plus Mew is really pretty! She's a reason why I'm more tuned in when I'm frustrated with MM and JN! 55

Girl--I understand your point! Last version all I cared for was Aum, cuz she's so sweet, innocent and has such a good soft heart compared to the MM in in this version; so cold and totally getting viewers more frustrated than ever!:pancarta:

And hehe--thanks to a handsome JN like Mark and let's give him extra brownie points for being so sweet, kind, patient, loving and understanding to his wife when she's so difficult to work with!!:risas3: This JN is an ideal husband! :D

What can I do now? I’m so in love with JN and don’t want to hate MM for what she did and will do with JN. He’s so sweet from the beginning to now, esp ep 8. He built bridal house for MM in the place when they had “their night”. He wants to keep every memories there. It will be hard for us to see JN when MM dies. I don’t want to see the ending T.T
Agreed with everything you wrote!!;) I just hope she doesn't betray or hurt him to satisfy her brother's needs anymore. I have already given her too many chances when she's fail JN's happiness too many times!:yawn:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo i will never understand why they choice Brooke to be JN in that version :BangHead: it's not like his acting was great or anything either. I would have given that lakorn a perfect 10 if Brooke was not JN :facepalm:

xodxo

@xodxo i will never understand why they choice Brooke to be JN in that version :BangHead: it's not like his acting was great or anything either. I would have given that lakorn a perfect 10 if Brooke was not JN :facepalm:
Haha maybe they couldn't think of anyone else? :facepalm::risas3: Or ran out of guys at that time?

But I'm ready for ep9 live! Not sure if I'll be more sad, angry or actually happy going into watching ep9?!o_O:yawn::yawn: I'll write my reviews as I watch each break :celebrate16:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Yes,if I could, I would take that poison from MM and stuff NM with it and let him die right away.....:BangHead::BangHead::mad::mad:
But the sweet scene is so...:icon12: MM smiles to JN;):cheer::love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am the only one who is loving namfon as su su here ? :facepalm: She is really good, I am loving her as su su :clap: hopefully she gets some kind of recognition for her role :clap: go namfon :cheer:
IMG_0797.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
More gentle kiss from JN to MM <3 <3

Credit: actart_gen
Gentle lover for sure :naughty2::love:

Off topic here but didn't anyone see this ad with Mark during the commercial break? Just had to share cuz he looked adorable :love:
IMG_0805.jpg

Last edited:

xodxo

Gentle lover for sure :naughty2::love:

Off topic here but didn't anyone see this ad with Mark during the commercial break? Just had to share cuz he looked adorable :love:
View attachment 7465
It's so rare to see his commercials :( I wish they promote his commercials more oh well!!

But hey next part looks real good. MM is confessing something :D

xodxo

Gosh--I think JN is a Saint 555 knowing full well that your wife has the intention to poison and kill you yet he's still willing to die in her hands if that was her intention in the end. I really love that scene of him talking her out while she's just bawling out. Honestly though----- I'm very very disappointed in MM! I know it's her "duty" but it must be the most stupid excuse even to have the thought of killing your own hubby by your brother's words. JN is seriously too kind-hearted, too kind-hearted to her. I would have lost interest in a wife with such an ill intention. Aside from that, MM is definitely ashamed, guilty and filled with sorrow from all these stupid obligations.

IMG_3698.jpg

This face, knowing so well of what his wife was capable of doing to him. :(
IMG_3699.jpg

Overall--it's my fav scene so far! So well played out! The dialogue was beautiful. Both of their emotions hurt and in so much pain!

I also really question the love from MM to JN in this version? It's just so lacking, cold and empty. It feels more like a one sided love from JN to MM since the very beginning. Where's the mutual love in here?

xodxo

Meanwhile in Muerngmarn ML is gaining favors from the Lord!!!:risas3:
IMG_3701.jpg IMG_3702.jpg IMG_3703.jpg IMG_3704.jpg IMG_3705.jpg

Tomorrow's episode looks really intense! By the time the Lakorn ends, IDK--who I should feel sorry for the most or who I should favor the most? Lol

I don't think Raknakara did Mark and Taew any justice! It's too much suffering! I think they'll need to reunite in a new Lakorn bc I can honestly say as of now--I don't like MM at all. I don't think she's ever shown JN enough love to deserve him.:confused0:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo To me JN actually understand that MM is stuck in the middle of everything and does not hold it against her, even after knowing full well she intended to poison him, he still understood why she had intended to do so. ( which make him even more so loveable :icon12:) One of my fav scene, such an emotional scene . You can see how guilty and torn MM felt and the pain JN was in seeing MM in that much pain :crybaby2:In my opinion I don't even think JN was all that concern about MM trying to poison him :facepalm: he is more concerned about the fact MM is in so much pain from having to be put in a situation like that.. will done to both Mark and TAew :clap: I hope Mark gets recognised for his role as JN and get nominated for an award :cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Meanwhile in Muerngmarn ML is gaining favors from the Lord!!!:risas3:
View attachment 7479 View attachment 7480 View attachment 7481 View attachment 7482 View attachment 7483

Tomorrow's episode looks really intense! By the time the Lakorn ends, IDK--who I should feel sorry for the most or who I should favor the most? Lol

I don't think Raknakara did Mark and Taew any justice! It's too much suffering! I think they'll need to reunite in a new Lakorn bc I can honestly say as of now--I don't like MM at all. I don't think she's ever shown JN enough love to deserve him.:confused0:
I feel like this mew ML is not suffering or tortured as much as noon ML. If i remember correctly the first night Noon slept with the lord , su su performed some sort of abortion on Noon immediately in case she had fallen pregnant. Unless it's coming up?? ..

Anyway looking forward to tomorrow epi . Look so intense, is NM aware that MM is pregnant?? Because he is really being an ass :facepalm: