(CH.7) Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun Mai Dai (Lenitas)

sarN

sarNie Granny
but if they done it the lab way it won't be as wild as the other way *wink* ...ok ok ok im rolling myself out now ..... :p

maijune

SarNie Adult
so which summary is the right one?....anyway, both summary are interesting....can't wait for it to be on air.....love both vee and mo....

mskinyi

sarN said:
but if they done it the lab way it won't be as wild as the other way *wink* ...ok ok ok im rolling myself out now ..... :p
[post="110342"][/post]​
ooo lawd :rolleyes: lols *shakes head*

yai bai baa

sarNie Egg
hehe yea im confused. So Vee and Mo had an old movie called meun rao ja ruk gun mai dai and now theyre filming a movie called kasanaka? Am I right? Or are these movies the one movie but with various names??

pze

sarNie Adult
it aired today....it replaced talay jai....while watching it....it reminded me of so sanae ha....but im liking it....

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
aww.. mo is awsome! I lobe this girl! Mo rocks!
But i still think the p'ek shoudl be someone a little younger. Like.. humm.. Todd or Dan!!!! And even better,,, PURI! :wub:

yo pze.. can u tell us what's happening? :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
is dis a stock larkon cuz vee got long hair now and in there he look clean cut ?

anjos

I want to see this lakorn badly tooo...... after I read the summary..... I hope someone will upload it soon......

fanny

sarNie Adult
the theme song some part sound like tangmo's voice. sound like she sing the song. anyon know who sing the song